Daily Drop: Flour

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I suppose if you're going to be doing this every day for a substantial period of time they can't all be as awesome as yesterday's. Still, that was quite a contrast going from the best one so far straight into the worst one so far.

Ah well. It's still an awesome concept with a ton of unfulfilled potential, so keep it up guys!

I see a lot of people wanting the crowbar used on the the flour, but I think it could have used the blowtorch.

You realize that if they dropped a non cake object tomorrow it would make the cake a...

I can't write this!

Needed more crowbar.

they needed to redrop it in the way where they did the tomato. Redrop it with something extra,like find a small trampoline and put it underneath and put something that would slice at it on each bounce. Like a spike or something.

Well that was anticlimactic.

Well... this is one time that I hope the cake is a lie.

Well, that was anticlimactic.

Eh? I was actually expecting it to say FAILURE in big red letters, then you'd drop it again with the packet open so that it sprays everywhere.

Nerf Ninja:
That was rather lame I'm afraid.

Totally

They should have done a second take.

Why does the theme music keep starting in different places?

Easier to clean up than the beer I guess. I want something really intricate to get dropped out of a plane, like a grand piano or something. It could be Daily Drop Extreme or something.

I wanted flour to survive till crowbar time :(

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

They're just messing with us. They're not -really- gonna drop a cake, it's just a lie...

...DON'T-HURT-ME! *Ducks for cover*

OT: Should have gone with the crowbar and given it a good smack =D

That was... lackluster and a tad disappointing, great series just this one is the weakest, mostly because there wasn't much to see

I hope that cake won't be the only dessert to get dropped in this series. I'd love to see a blueberry or cherry pie get dropped.

Actually was quite lame...felt rushed.

It needed either another drop or the bag should have opened.

When something breaks but not completely they should have NOT GOOD ENOUGH come up in big red letters then re-drop it.

Sooooo since that was kinda fail, so you the remainder of flour in the bag to make the cake???

If so then that be epic, the flour makes a triumphant return in yummy cake form *coughthatsaliecough*

I'm not sure what happened to the music on this episode... I'll look into it.
It was fine when I finished the export :(

I say screw the crowbar, get a sledgehammer. A big one.

Funny, I was just thinking about pancakes.

It was So so, Tomorrow's might be better

LeeshaJoy:

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

Looked more like a torte to me...

so...what you're saying is...the cake is a lie?

MadeinHell:
I demand a another test on the subject! Pouring it from that height on the floor from the bag (Instead of dropping the bag) should look cooler... I think...

Not sure about pouring. But putting it all into a bowl and then dumping it all at once (with or without the bowl) would probably have been more satisfying.

Either that, or some crowbar action.

I am absolutely looking forward to tomorrow's drop; assuming the plate is glass, that will be a crash to remember.

Sennz0r:
Looking forward to tomorrow's drop though, hopefully without any references to "that game".

We need a good title for "that game" like theater people use with MacBeth (which you aren't supposed to say out loud backstage, so it is just "the Scottish play"). Alas, the only thing I can think of right now is "the portal game" which doesn't solve anything! Maybe "the cake game?" Or "gateau" if we don't even want to use the word "cake?"

JazzJack:

LeeshaJoy:

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

No, I'm saying it was labeled incorrectly. Miscaken identity, if you will.

LeeshaJoy:

JazzJack:

LeeshaJoy:

No, I'm saying it was labeled incorrectly. Miscaken identity, if you will.

There needs to be an emoticon for "Grooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" You people and your wit. Puns should be listed under war crimes.

Chasmodius:
I am absolutely looking forward to tomorrow's drop; assuming the plate is glass, that will be a crash to remember.

Sennz0r:
Looking forward to tomorrow's drop though, hopefully without any references to "that game".

We need a good title for "that game" like theater people use with MacBeth (which you aren't supposed to say out loud backstage, so it is just "the Scottish play"). Alas, the only thing I can think of right now is "the portal game" which doesn't solve anything! Maybe "the cake game?" Or "gateau" if we don't even want to use the word "cake?"

You could call it "The Aperture game", seems close enough...

We should have a nerd brainstorm about this...

Flour power was pretty weak in this one.

That was a bit underwhelming, but thanks for leaving the crowbar out of it. Don't want the gag to get old so soon. Even if it didn't rip open and spread a lot of flour, it did bust some out. I'd rather only see the crowbar come out if something refuses to break after multiple drops. So, yeah. I'm glad the crowbar stayed home today.

Also I dread tomorrow's comments about the cake and one doing the opposite of telling the truth. >_<

NO! NOT THE CAKE!
I have to admit it was only a matter of time, though.

Today's was "eh" but tommorow's looks fantastic. Can't wait.

sorry guys, 1st one that bored me, but the next one looks like it'll be fun!

they should do those Black Cat firework things that pop when thrown at the ground. A whole bunch of them at once

That...was disappointing...

I thought the crowbar would be used...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook