Escapist News Network: Rejeweled

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Rejeweled

Iterating Bejeweled isn't as bad as releasing Dragon's Lair again.

Watch Video

A few things that made me lose it: Dog The Bounty hunter was just confused, well done, happy I read the bottom third.
Person playing Bejewelled, thought for sure it would be Kathleen with her loving sports injury from the game.
And Paul is a tustworthy reporter? Is that a joke I don't get or a typo? But other than that, paidprogramming was great, loved the sting at the end on the company.

Slow day at the ENN? No offence but you usually have other program stuffs not that commercial at the end but still that commercial was funny (were there that many version of Dragon's Lair? well ok I doubt there was a Wii, PS3 etc but those other videos said otherwise). Oh and the beginning was hilarious!

I hear that Team Fortress 2's next update will be about pants, you can always get some there.

Or was that TF2's next update IS pants, as they haven't released 'Meet the Pyro' yet? I forget.

I can already see next week's Bejeweled 3 rehab segment.

I missed the whole show and had to re-watch it because I was playing Bejeweled 3. Dam it PopCap!

When someone crossbred peggle with bejewled, millions died of overgaming.

I turn to Paul Saunders for all my Tustworhthy Actor needs.

Scarim Coral:
Slow day at the ENN? No offence but you usually have other program stuffs not that commercial at the end but still that commercial was funny (were there that many version of Dragon's Lair? well ok I doubt there was a Wii, PS3 etc but those other videos said otherwise). Oh and the beginning was hilarious!

Well they are working on releasing new versions for current systems,... oh seems it already happened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Lair#Platform_ports

Don't toy with me Paul, I'm the kind of asshole who would buy that set just to have it. If you can get it to me, that would be awesome. I'm not even good at Dragon's Lair, I only played it like twice for gameboy or something and I got through maybe 4 encounters.

So this was taped at CNN? Because unless Graham said "ats ENN", I'm pretty sure that was a C there :P

I had no idea Dragon's Lair came out for so many systems. that's almost funnier than the joke itself.

But but...I have a Linux !

SirCannonFodder:
So this was taped at CNN? Because unless Graham said "ats ENN", I'm pretty sure that was a C there :P

"It's ENN" actually. I had to listen to it a few times, myself.

Are these videos getting shorter?

Ah well, it was good just the same. These vids are almost always funny. :)

Doesn't this usually air around 10? Oh well I'm not gonna complain just get to laugh a bit earlier in the morning :3

Dana22:
But but...I have a Linux !

Then all hope is lost...

bejeweled is like nintendos endless strand of rerun games excepted nintendo adds one or two things to its games oh im sorry ment to put most. as for the dragon lair thing i agree bejeweled remakes are annoying but not that annoying.

Dragons Lair for the Atari ST... I USED TO HAVE THAT!!!!

I miss my ST.

: (

Sweet sweet reprints. Only 70 dollars for the entire collection of 1 game! Wow!

I have to wonder though...is Lunar the most reprinted Japanese game in existence? (IIRC at least 3-4 reiterations of the exact same game with graphical updates happened)

Love the new hair Kathleen!

Paid advertisement was so long and boring I started watching real ads on TV.

I miss the old Thrustmaster boxer shorts.

I hope you guys at LRR take more jabs at the tidal wave of adds poping up on internet videos(ie..40 second commercials for 30 second videos = Angry me). One reason I come to this site first every day is cause your adds are still limited to a reasonable amount. Thumbs up!

*insert comment about Kathleen wearing a death spank tong*

God, I'm probably one of the only ones here old enough to remember when Dragon's Lair first came out in the arcades. Everyone was amazed at the lack of pixelated, side-scrolling content. We'd talk in school about how amazing it was to "play an actual cartoon."

Jeez... I'm old.

Ashoten:
I hope you guys at LRR take more jabs at the tidal wave of adds poping up on internet videos(ie..40 second commercials for 30 second videos = Angry me). One reason I come to this site first every day is cause your adds are still limited to a reasonable amount. Thumbs up!

Without the ads, the tubes wouldn't work.So you've got to learn to deal with it.

It's mainly 'premium' music videos on youtube that have those long of ads, though.

I never realized how many systems dragon's lair actually came out on. also holy crap that is almost on everything!.

Graham in a deathspank thong? interesting. in a good way.

tryx3:

Ashoten:

Without the ads, the tubes wouldn't work.So you've got to learn to deal with it.

It's mainly 'premium' music videos on youtube that have those long of ads, though.

No. I don't have to learn to deal with it. This is why the internet killed T.V. in the first place. There haven't been that many commercials up until this last year. I know people feed their kids with advertising dollars. I'm not asking to abolish commercials all together. I'm simply asking for the lengths to be reasonable. Which is why I want to see it parodied so I can calm the F&*% down about it.

Also is anyone else tired of those 2 Glee commercials being played over and over again?

Great Graham, now I want to hear Don Pardo announce every LRR cast members.

That was such a time-filler bit, but a brilliant one. I almost forgot some of those platforms existed!

What is an "Armstead CPC"? I used to have an Amstrad. No idea what an "Armstead" is. Dammit, ENN, I demand a full apology!

"Some would call that a start. I'd call that more of a finish."

Hahaha, that got a chuckle out of me

yes anderson having played resident evil does in fact make it worse

kfwanderer:
God, I'm probably one of the only ones here old enough to remember when Dragon's Lair first came out in the arcades. Everyone was amazed at the lack of pixelated, side-scrolling content. We'd talk in school about how amazing it was to "play an actual cartoon."

Jeez... I'm old.

And today its "gameplay" is all over the consoles, so no need to feel old. :P

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54301)