Daily Drop: Polyhedral Dice

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Polyhedral Dice

Daily Drop casts several spells at once.

Watch Video

Hypnotizing..........

I bet there was a DnD game going on behind the camera.

Isn't that the system for rolling up Rolemaster characters?

Oh, sorry...I don't think "your scientist" could hold that many dice in his hand. ;)

I was hoping for that last d20 to come up on 20, like the '6!' in the original Dice drop.

awww, no d4?

so, d20 attack roll, d% for miss chance, d8 for damage and d6 extra firedamage.

I call flaming longsword to invisible enemy.

I have bonus to initiative...DICE GO!

...first the cake... now a pie! Why... why must you abuse desserts so. If you have enough of a surplus that you can wantonly destroy them so, send them to me!!!

Sometimes even when I can tell the drop isn't going to be interesting, I still watch just for the cool music. :P

I find it amazing how many times they spin before coming to rest.

Did that remind anyone else of the video game Asteroids?

And I can't wait for tomorrow's pie. I've waited long enough after watching the series trailer.

Hot damn that D12 can go.
I beat the Barbarian got a critical for that.

Not as cool as the D6's, but definitely fun. Would have liked it a bit if they were different colors both because it would look nice and because it would make it easier to tell them apart.

Dang, we'd never see if it hit.

I bet they just got the D&D DM kit and wondered what to do with it.

Not nearly enough dice! The d6s from before were awesome, but I need dozens of them for full effect! :P
Still cool, though. Good job.

I'm SO glad they brought the back to initial opening and dropped the remixes!

Next time I play a game with dice, I'll bring a ladder. =]

Haha, I called it! Yay pie!

Waste of dice, i wanted those :(

That pie better not be apple!

apple is the best kind of pie!

And the verdict?
40 points of acid damage.

Wait, is this a space station from Elite??

Abengoshis:
Sometimes even when I can tell the drop isn't going to be interesting, I still watch just for the cool music. :P

I find it amazing how many times they spin before coming to rest.

Escapist Music Library is your friend at this point.

Needs more crowbar.

Sherlock/:

I call flaming longsword to invisible enemy.

Damn. Well called indeed. Quick thinking.

Anyways, rolling the dice made me remember all the fun i had playing D&D. Ah, so many times did i hold my breath since my characters life depended on a single d20 roll.
I wish those moments were in such slow-motion, somehow. That would be awesome. And then i would have fainted from lack of air.

Zhukov:
Needs more crowbar.

crowbar vs cowbell... that would make a great daily drop!!! i've broken cowbells before, the plastic bits on the newer one's shatter nicely!

we need a new daily segment to see if things burn. i've done a lot of experiments if they need advice for that one... like which breakfast cereals burn the best, how to make a never ending fountain of fire, or even how to relight the previous nights bonfire coals with just a fart... much potential!

DESERT BUS SOON

Did they drop the dice from the game cranium? I'm pretty sure they did.

warfjm:
Did they drop the dice from the game cranium? I'm pretty sure they did.

Are you trying to be funny? The dice are from...
...oh wait, 1975 is calling, the GMs want their dice back.

Who knew watching dice spin around in slow motion could be so cool? Can't wait for the pie drop tomorrow.

Ok guys time to place your bets on flavor of said pie, this can be an full on gambling game if we wanted to.

Dex-Dex has 1 for Apple and I'm pulling for Cherry, the filling suspense thickens!

Where was the D4!? Its not a die set with out all 7 die! I feel very gypped right now. I always carry a bag full of die for emergency's.

Yah know what ya need to drop next? One of those STEEL D20s. 34mm I think they are? I have one I use when I am at my friends place. Since we play in the basement. I can drop it on the cement floor. Im just not allowed to role for "Move Silently" rolls lol.

WHERE'S OUR D4 PAUL?

Honestly, percentage die but no d4? A full bleeding set required.

... also use prettier dice.

... I just may have a few dozen sets of dice here...

LOADING READY RUN CASTS FLARE!

It's super bloody effective yo.

On the next topic: PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8D

Oi! I didn't a d4! What the hell!?!

Still highly hypnotizing, though

Damn. I was hoping you guys would role them normally at the end just to see what you'd get. Oh well, I know somebody got a DnD kit recently. Or I guess longer ago seeing as you filmed a bunch of these at once a while ago.

Pie.
The pie is a fake.

dex-dex:
That pie better not be apple!

apple is the best kind of pie!

Nuh-uh, cherry's the best. Apple pies are boring, and I bet they splatter more too.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here