LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

It's Magic

The LoadingReadyRun crew is overcome with a burning need to cast card-based spells.

Watch Video

As someone who has just got back into Magic and is planning to spend quite a bit on a new tournament deck this vid scares me . . .

I want the Angry Kity deck!
I also like the idea of the M*A*S*H parody, but which one of you is going to play Hawkeye?

Ranooth:
As someone who has just got back into Magic and is planning to spend quite a bit on a new tournament deck this vid scares me . . .

There is Magic EVERYWHERE!

Angry Kitty! That was the best cHustle in a long time. Bravo Lady and Gentlemen. Encore I say!

SO Paul is a Technomancer due to his affinity for robots. Would that make Alex a Magicmancer for his love for Magic or a Dickomancer for his love for fucking with you guys?

Also, it's odd to see Alex play with cards that aren't Bicycle specialty decks. And it's also sad to see Tim go, come back, be greeted by Matt wearing the new shirt, and then leave once more.

And that is why people NEVER start Tragic: The Saddening.

It's not a game.

Ranooth:

lol, agreed

Woot! CHustle!

I'll stick to the digital versions of Magic and other CCGs...Never again will I spend money on
cards.

Not since I actually saw how much money was wasted on booster packs...And then I never played more than a handful of matches, anyway.

I prefer to use Blue Decks...Even if I lose, I've pissed you off canceling your shit.

So toss-off ICP joke with bonus Poppy? I never played Magic, so I had to find something else to appreciate.

Also I see the following lyrics "Genocide is painless, unless you are the victim. Then I guess it hurts like an SOB."

Im glad I was young and without a job when I played pokemon and yu-gi-oh cards. Never thought of what it would be like with money.

Onyx Oblivion:
Woot! CHustle!

I'll stick to the digital versions of Magic and other CCGs...Never again will I spend money on
cards. Not since I actually saw how much money I spent on booster packs...

it's still better than spending money on yu-gi-oh cards :p

specially when over here a 60 card deck costs around 40 bucks, and a 40 yu-gi-oh deck costs around 60

my god guys.
that was really whoring out about magic.
after pokemon cards when i was twelve. never gain NEVER!!!

Alex's slight-of-hand tricks were awesome. Helps that I play Magic as well.

I wish i knew how to play magic. I know a bunch of slight of hand tricks, i could pull off an Alex.

Too bad i got into yugioh.

MTG is like a crack cocaine...its like Bejeweled...but analog !

But sucks no one played blues, Power of the Prophecy ftw !

So Alex is an official crew member now?

brilliantly done again guys :) the scene in the shop was my fav :)

Let me be the first to comment on the Gorillaz shirts, AWESOME shirt Graham! I have the same one and Kathleen looks hot in the Noodle shirt, I WANT IT! After watching this video I want to play MTG again

WORST LRR/COMMODORE HUSTLE EVER!!!!!! *just recently gave up Magic*

lol effing hilarious episode, despite my anguish. Also the part with Alex mind raping Graham with Magic felt like watching a crapshot :p

Also, I miss Tim TT.TT

Sanji the captain:
first:)

So you posted that less than 3 minutes after the video (an over-8-minute one at that) went online. I think you should've noticed what happens with posts like that on the Escapist before you posted what you did and at that time.

OT: YAY! commodore HUSTLE is back!!

Wait, what? Alex, who wears glasses, lost a contact lens??? (*head starting to explode*)

Also, cheat all you want, Alex, Kathleen's Angry Kitties DESTROY ALL!!!

Tim: Hi.
Everyone else: TIM!
Tim: ...I forgot my hat. (*retrieves it and leaves*)
Everyone else: Awwwwww... (T^T)

I have zero interest in Magic but I didn't even think about turning off this video the whole time, and I've loved you guys' talking about Magic on Twitter. :D

ASSKISSMAN, AWAY!

This really makes me wish I could afford cards and have people nearby with whom to play. Sadly, it's just virtual MTG for me.

And this is why the last card game I got into was Digimon as a nine year old

Was James wearing a Poppy?

Great episode, also still not interested in playing the game. Partly because there is no one to play against and it is expensive.

Oh lord... Brings me back to the day when I used to buy boxes of booster packs. Loved the episode, but please never go back there again. I once spent rent money on cards.

Must resist... urge to... start collecting/playing... again...

Oh god I have a friend like that! Its why I cant play it anymore.

Man its stuff like these always make me wonder if someone discover a empty warehouse of booster cards instead of paying a lot a bucks for a box of booster cards.

virtual mtg is bs, if anyone wants to play real people who aren't around their computers or their mothers all the time go to the nearest card shop on friday nights, Its called friday night magic for a reason

I am solidly in the target audience for this video. It's nice being the right kind of nerd to get the jokes.

I enjoyed this episode far too much than I'd like to tell...

I loved this one <3
I play MtG myself and it was so nice to see LoadingReadyRun to succumb to this wonderful game xD

And **** Goblin-decks with their infinite spamming and burning....

NOOOOO TIM!!

I----

iiii

iiiiiiiii

WILL ALLWAYS

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

unacomn:
This really makes me wish I could afford cards and have people nearby with whom to play. Sadly, it's just virtual MTG for me.

I'd probably be willing to invest some money in the game but as with you there isn't anyone around I would play with. There used to be a good comic shop near me where people played in the back room but sadly it closed down a couple of years ago.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here