LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

I'm sorry to see Tim go (if he's really going), but Magic!Alex makes me happy. As does Kathleen's Angry Kitty deck.

Now I have a jones to run home and grab my Chronomancy deck, but... I have nobody to play with...

Also, Desert Bus 4 is this week. Donate some spare cash to Child's Play, and make the LRR crew play Desert Bus for longer. Tech rehersal's Wednesday 6pm to 10pm PST (about noon to 4pm 2am to 6am Thursday morning GMT)[1], with the show proper starting Thursday Friday[2] 6pm PST, until whenever the donations dry up. Magic: The Gathering will probably be played in the background.

(I realise that The Escapist will inevitably make a mention of it, but this is just a head's up).

[1] Timezones fail. This post is probably going to wind up the Phailhaus.
[2] Date reading fail on my part

What's scary is how accurate this is... But I lol'ed so hard all through out it doesn't matter!

The Magic magic was probably the best part.

I totally want a kitty deck.

Also, 4:53, is that Kathleen apearing in the background?

It's apt that Kathleen is playing a kitty deck, for she is a total minx.

That was a nice sendoff for Tim :D

But whole crap, when I saw that it was Magic, I was excited. I got into Magic, much in the same way earlier this year by getting a free starter deck. Oh the money I have spent... but I don't buy singles unless I need another one of a card.

Sad that no one played green :( don't block my small elf? I'll pump it with Might of Oaks!

People hate my decks... but I hate my fiancÚ's more, his are way worse than mine are, mostly because he managed to make his infinite mana loop, and created an +infinite/+infinite Chimeric Mass. We managed to Doom Blade it (this was a multiplayer game) but then using his infinite mana, went on to create infinite Myr XD

I only have like 2 themed decks: Vampire and Elf, 2 purpose themed decks: deck destruction and anti-artifact, then my other decks are centered around a couple mytic rare cards I got from a draft. Crap I gotta stop babbling about Magic...

BlueInkAlchemist:
I'm sorry to see Tim go (if he's really going)

Yep, it was officially announced back in September. Don't be too surprised if he turns up again in the summer, however, and/or the occasional cameo.

There is magic everywhere in this bitch!

GREAT episode! I lol'd.

Any chance of decklists? PArticularly of the goblin deck? I LOVE goblins!

By far, one of the funniest you guys have ever done. Bravo

I've never played Magic but that was probably the best cHustle yet!

This was INSANE!! I lol'd throughout the entire video. I'm not joking, I laughed for 8 solid minutes. Creepy Alex is awesome, need more of that. And Tim at the start, rofl!
PS. I got a tip for beating Alex: Ornithopter.

This is a good as explanation as any why I won't get back into Magic. I have neither the money nor the willpower for it.

You bastards...
now i want to play moar MTG...

Ha! best LRR I've seen yet. There's only one card shop around where I live, but I haven't played in about a year or two. Used to run a pretty awesome green-white-huge-monster-with-shroud-and-lifelink deck.

Nice to see that Alex is going to be very interesting.

Also good use of Magnets Meme.

I collected the Star Trek CCGs. All of them. Even the DS9 ones that were admittedly shit.

Unfortunately the only other person I knew who also collected them died, true story, and they've sat unused in the bottom of my wardrobe since.

I miss my cards and my friend.

yes ch! finally! I wish I could watch it with sound right now I can't wait. DAMN YOU COLLEGE LECTURE!!!!

there's magic everywhere in this bitch, pure awesome. And I miss MTG.

KITTEHS!

I'm sorry, funny episode. I loved the ICP reference, because it was pretty slick in the insertion.

but...KITTEHS!

When "Cat"-leen starts playing, you better be prepared.

8bitmaster:
yes ch! finally! I wish I could watch it with sound right now I can't wait. DAMN YOU COLLEGE LECTURE!!!!

You're watching it without sound, that must be weird, Tim puts on a shirt, James gesticulates weirdly, Tim leaves, Alex rises from the ground.

What was that app they were using? you know the one to count life?

hmm sux i got in to pc gaming b4 hitting card gaming.

I do love me some commodore hustle. Keep up the good work peeps.

Wizard with magnets. Cannot contain the awesome!

bdcjacko:

I thought you'd be more interested in a bears deck.

Yay! New Commodore Hustle!

Loved the magnets reference.

Zachary Amaranth:

bdcjacko:

I thought you'd be more interested in a bears deck.

Eat my wolves.

Omg loved the robotic Alex from nowhere :')
Oh reminds me. Theres a guy at uni who looks the spitting image of Alex.. im going to try and get a sneaky photo and show you guys.

bdcjacko:
Eat my wolves.

Has that every worked against me, even once?

My kittehs will eat your wolves.

BEST EPISODE OF cHUSTLE, EVER!!!

Seriously, I haven't laughed this hard in a long while =D

At 4:55 kathilean pop out in the background

woo! hustle!

Zachary Amaranth:

bdcjacko:
Eat my wolves.

Has that every worked against me, even once?

My kittehs will eat your wolves.

Wall of Wolves would have, but then Rob had to kill me, the jerk

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook