Critical Miss: Family Friendly

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Family Friendly

The majority of Albion's problems stem from the fact they select their leaders based on who can kill the most kobolds.

Read Full Article

Do the Chicken Dance and I'll follow you anywhere!
Anyone else think that Stout with evil wings would be the Sexiest web comic EVER!

The pose of Stout at the end made me laugh =D

Oh, good. No "Critical Miss" titles again.

Entertaining, though. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Someone explain it to me, fast!
Nah, it's oki. But I didn't understand it *sad face*.

So I'm guessing the AI of the average Albion citizen NPC hasn't been improved in Fable III.

Also not to nitpick but i think Stout is missing a leg in the last frame.
If not point to me where it it >.< (feel like playing where is waldo)

Nincompoop:

You have to play the game.

I'm going to guess this is referencing Fable III in which case it makes sense that this comic made no sense to me.

Albion is proof against natural selection. Therefore I disagree with Molyneux when the game gives me evil points for killing the civilians, as I am clearly working for the greater good here.

So the "interaction through farting"-mechanic is still there I take it?

Well, at least you have a voice now.

I quite like the voicework for the hero. The heroine, I have not tried yet.

That is the problem I always had with the Fable series... your choices are supposed to effect the way people react to you, but there does not seem to be any consistent cause and effect. You end up acting randomly hoping to find the right combination.

guide to take control
Be an inspiration? naaaah
do a ton of liked exdpressions? Yup :D
also: Koboooooooooolds XD

I loved this comic.

AND I SECRETLY WANT HER DRESS GIVE IT TO ME.

Wait I shouldn't have typed the secret bit in all caps. I AM UNDONE :(

Nincompoop:

In any of the Fable games you win over the opinions of people and get them to like them more. One of the ways you can do this is to pull of a successful fart.

I really loved this one. The last pic made me laugh so very hard.

Anyone else notice a guy in the crowd has a DS?

Yep, that perty much sums up Fable.

Onyx Oblivion:

She has a nice voice actually. It's always horrible when a VA gives you cause to avoid certain characters but the work in Fable 3 is great.

VulakAerr:

Onyx Oblivion:

She has a nice voice actually. It's always horrible when a VA gives you cause to avoid certain characters but the work in Fable 3 is great.

Fable 3 might not be the best game ever but it's got some bloody good voice talent in it. Stephen Fry, John Cleese, Ben Kingsley, Simon Pegg, etc.

Best of the 3:

Nincompoop:

In any of the Fable games you win over the opinions of people and get them to like them more. One of the ways you can do this is to pull of a successful fart.

Lol! Haha!

Thanks for explaining it to me. I have actually played/seen the games, I just didn't recognize the name. I actually laughed pretty hard at it!

When in doubt, fart your way to revolution

Haha i love the random dog in the second last panel.

Daystar Clarion:

VulakAerr:

Onyx Oblivion:

Fable 3 might not be the best game ever but it's got some bloody good voice talent in it. Stephen Fry, John Cleese, Ben Kingsley, Simon Pegg, etc.

All WASTED.

We need those guys in a real RPG like Oblivion or Dragon Age, not slumming it in Molyneux's immaturity simulator.

Am I the only one who got a reference from The Warriors?

CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKAS?

CAAAAAAAN YOOOOOOOU DIIIG IIIIIIT!?

Just imagine if the game would allow you such a speech and the people would follow - the rest of the game could realy consist of some nice fighting over an empire!
But hey, silly messenger-quests, doing the chicken dance and making countless amounts of money you don't realy need anyway is fun too, i guess.

...I hate all of you who owns a 360...I want Fable 3 to pc NOW!

OT: So that is how you rally people for a the right cause, I didnt know that.

Soak:
Just imagine if the game would allow you such a speech and the people would follow - the rest of the game could realy consist of some nice fighting over an empire!
But hey, silly messenger-quests, doing the chicken dance and making countless amounts of money you don't realy need anyway is fun too, i guess.

And this is why I laugh at the idea that Fable 3 is a 'revolution simulator'.

Best of the 3:

Nincompoop:

A "successful fart"? um... I've never played any of the Fable games, what exactly is a successful fart?

Is Stout missing a leg in the last panel?

Wait, wait...John Cleese worked on this...Must get this game sometime, just so I can pretend it's Basil Fawlty talking instead of whatever they cast him as.

The people of Albion are easily impressed by bodily functions. Hell if you piss on 'em, they'd probably declare themselves your personal butt slave.

dalek sec:

Best of the 3:

Nincompoop:

A "successful fart"? um... I've never played any of the Fable games, what exactly is a successful fart?

A successful fart is a fart pulled of in full glory, stench and all, pulling in the crowds to get a whiff of the awesome.

Here is an example (Which was actually hard to find):

A failure fart is like a turtle out of it's shell, a dog out of the kennle, a bit of a fall through if you catch my drift. :D

Best of the 3:

A failure fart is like a turtle out of it's shell, a dog out of the kennle, a bit of a fall through if you catch my drift. :D

As in get some new frakking pants? D:

I wonder what the Emperor of Mankind must have ripped to get everyone to follow him at the start of the Great Crusade? XD

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a fart than to a rousing speech.

Eh, if it gets the revolution going...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or