Daily Drop: Capers

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Capers

Daily Drop goes on quite the... caper.

Watch Video

Hmm, that was... odd...
Not what I was expecting anyway, or at least, if I had been expecting something in the first place...
I appear to be the first person to have placed a comment in this thread. If only there were a witty and amusing, yet concise way of indicating this feat...

That corner of the room probably still smells like capers. Mmmmmm... capers....

Damn those caper jars are durable, good to know I guess.

I was hoping for the crowbar ...

I would still consider the final drop still a failure.

ok so it was more i wanted to see it get smashed with a crowbar.
stupid little capers.

Ya, totally shoulda gone for the crowbar anyway, even though it *technically* succeeded...

By the power of CAPERS, this jar just won't break! Darn you capers for being so yummy; yet so not agreeable with my tummy.

Damn, I was hoping for the return of the crowbar as well. Those caper jars are really tough to break it seems. D:

Looks like the caper jar didn't actually break and the top just popped off.

I think we were all expecting the crowbar on that one.

What the heck are capers?

My my, wasn't that sexy children?

"I like to fill my mouth with seeds and then spit them out fast!" - Creepy kid near Petalburg Woods

That was satisfying once it opened. Kind of like getting any jar open then, I guess.

dalek sec:
Damn, I was hoping for the return of the crowbar as well. Those caper jars are really tough to break it seems. D:

Indeed, I almost held my breath, then it broke, no crowbar *sad panda*

*unimpressed*

Can you say Hammer Time?

That would have done something at least

AssassinJoe:

Capers are the brined buds of a Mediterranean plant. They have a snappy tang and go well in acidic, savory dishes like piccata.

As for the drop itself, that was pretty sweet. The jar just flaked a couple times on the bottom, then the top popped off.

I quite liked how the non-solid contents of the jar caused it to move rather awkwardly (a bit after the cap came of). Fair trade off for the lack of crowbar action.

I was expecting it to contain at least 50% more crowbar after two failures. Somewhat unexciting.

Ooh. Teasing us with almost crowbar action. I think crowbar videos are my favorite, except for maybe liquids or the koosh. I dunno! I'm glad crowbars are so rare though. Like a little bit of spice every now and then.

Nice drop!

Come on! That one was begging for the "Crowbar is Ready!" =)

I really wanted to see some crowbars...
As Arthas would put it :"Crowbar hungers..."

Also, what the hell are capers?

capacollo:

exactly my thoughts

Watching that drop makes me want some shrimp and capers pasta.

Jikuu:

AssassinJoe:

Capers are the brined buds of a Mediterranean plant. They have a snappy tang and go well in acidic, savory dishes like piccata.

These sound disgusting lol.
BRB going to vomit.

I wonder if the crowbar was wanting to smash that thing as much as I was wanting it to...

I almost thought the crowbar would make an appearance after the second drop.

what the hell is a caper they looked like olives, or is it just how yanks call capsicum, "peppers".
either way not much happened in that one, sadly

Capers > Gravity....

Capers = Ultimate Weapon

Nojh:
Ooh. Teasing us with almost crowbar action. I think crowbar videos are my favorite, except for maybe liquids or the koosh. I dunno! I'm glad crowbars are so rare though. Like a little bit of spice every now and then.

Exactly! Since the crowbar showing up is so rare, it's just that much cooler when it does. And it's not necessarily the "Daily Smash." The jar doesn't absolutely have to break. In a way, I'm kind of glad they didn't crowbar this one.

capacollo:

*Pats your back*

me too :(

Tempest13:
Capers > Gravity....

Capers = Ultimate Weapon

Wait, if Capers can beat Gravity....wow that means that Pain can get beat by a jar of capers

That's an sturdy jar! The Capers got some fun bounces too. What is a caper?

That is the sturdiest glass jar I've ever seen! It didn't even break, the cap just popped off...

MurderousToaster:
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand single-handedly used up the entire video game hip-hop allocation for the next two hundred years, that's why.

ahem...

dude... wrong thread (im guessing you wanted to reply to the "hip-hop in games" thread
this is the daily drop

OT: I actually loved how the liquid swirled in the first drop, and on the third how just a bit of cappers came off

When you throw a glass container to the floor purposely tiring to break it and it doesn't you have to ask yourself:

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here