Daily Drop: Cranberry Sauce

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cranberry Sauce

Best when served in can form.

Watch Video

OOoh, like solidified red blood!
I was wondering how you'd break the can, but you used your brains for that part.

lawl, when it hit the floor it looked like it absorbed itself and exploded xD

or does that mean it imploded to then explode? :S

Ah Cranberry Sauce..good show chaps.

That wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped. Hope you had fun cleaning it up.

I hope that at the end of this series they have some sort of huge montage where they show all of the best drops of the series. That would be an awesome montage.

I have to say that this may be my favorite one so far. Perhaps it's because I HATE cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving.

Or maybe there was something in my past...

*lays down on the couch and begins to talk about his mother*

Was that Superstore No-Name brand? Nice.

I too was puzzled by the resilience of the can, but then was pleasantly surprised when it glorped out in can-shape to splatter on impact.

I can't wait for the turkey. Is it well-stuffed?

I'm so happy I'm not cleaning up after these guys. I might have said that before.

I bet you will regret buying another one for Thankgiving, I mean you already use one but not now. Lol I looking forward for the next drop since I notice you cover the ground and the surrounding area. I guessing you are going to eat that Turkey even when it had been drop?

Not very substantial, but the moment of impact looked pretty gruesome.

So, an uncooked stuffed turkey this Monday? Seems wasteful, but I bet, like the cranberry sauce, it's a No-Name brand too.

Tommorow you will prove once and for all that turkies cannot fly. Especially when they're dead. I doubt the impact will be that immpressive but it should still be fun to watch.

Spinwhiz:
I have to say that this may be my favorite one so far. Perhaps it's because I HATE cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving.

*tries to do a Freud impression*

Maybe you're just obsessed with penises and your mother?

Oh hi Pot! Hi Kettle! Haven't seen you in a while.

Spinwhiz:

*Strokes my Fake Beard and pretends to write something down*

I see.... Now tell me. Have you ever been inappropriately touched by said cranberry sauce? What has caused this hate towards an edible product my good man?

I think I might be reaching saturation, I know this looked cool, but I just didn't get excited about it.

Holy shit, what happened to the can?

Spinwhiz:

That's too much information good sir...

OT: I liked that, nice splatting sound and good spray on impact! :D

Monday's should be really good judging by the looks of it.

That was probably the quickest drop I've seen so far. So Turkey next then more fixin's I guess.

While far from my favorite Daily Drop that was still very satisfying to watch :)

Was it just me, or did it turn inside out on impact?

If his show ever ends (hopefully it won't soon) they should drop the elevator for a grand finale.

So what's after the turkey, mashed potatoes with gravey and stuffing?

ClanCrusher:
I hope that at the end of this series they have some sort of huge montage where they show all of the best drops of the series. That would be an awesome montage.

YES!!! And to the sound of the 1812 Overture. Or would that be too cliche?

Yankeedoodles:

ClanCrusher:

YES!!! And to the sound of the 1812 Overture. Or would that be too cliche?

Things falling and smashing to the 1812 Overture will never be too cliche.

that was nice :p try filling a glass bottle with liquid soap :p that's wicked !!

A straight forward good old fashioned Splat.

That was a good drop ;). I hope you did some jelly drops, they're the best!

wobble wobble!

Oh no's! Not the turkey! The cranberry sauce made me laugh, but tomorrow's turkey is going to make me cry!

best minute i have spent today!

Yay! Splatty things! I enjoy splatty things much more than breaky things! Though I must admit the crowbar is good.

Here are my drop preferences:

Splat!
Crowbar!
Shatter!
bounce. Ho hum.

Awesome... Some of the best aspects of liquid and solid impacts in one.

Spinwhiz:

Cranberry sauce confuses me. It's too sweet to go with dinner, but it is far far from a dessert.

I would have to agree with it being the best. I got everything I wanted out of it. The splat worked very well due to the color and the gel-like consistency of the cranberry sauce. Also, not only did it create a splash effect, there was an explosion to boot! The key though, was the length. It didn't drag on and you got all of that awesome in an appropriate time.

Mydnyght:
So, an uncooked stuffed turkey this Monday? Seems wasteful, but I bet, like the cranberry sauce, it's a No-Name brand too.

Wait, what? Name brand turkey? Nononononono. That crap has probably been sitting frozen in a warehouse somewhere for a month. If you want quality meat of any kind you need to go to a butcher shop. As far as meats are concerned name brand is the cheap generic crap. There's nothing actually wrong with frozen turkey, and it is nearly impossible to get a fresh turkey around Thanksgiving at a reasonable price, so I don't blame anybody that does get frozen turkey, heck I even do it myself sometimes, but name brand is not particularly good in this instance.

hmm... was I the only person who was a bit worried that the cranberry sauce sort of held it's shape in the end?

You guys should drop a Meatshroom!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or