Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 7

Legaia 2: Part 7

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

You just got... Gather'd. Hopefully poison isn't a big deal in this game.

Really? First post, guys? After three days? Did everyone die or just lose interest?

Hehe. Glad you guys werent dissapointed. <3

hehe, Malboro on a work permit.

FINALLY they figure out the AP System! I mean I admit it was needlessly complicated, but still.

Does anybody know if they're just doing part of the game, or the whole thing? Because I'd love to see them do the whole game, as I recall it's not THAT long, like maybe half as long as the original game.

LoL, this episode had some legitimate laughs. "Wait, didn't I say claw ant queen...oh no, wait it's a 'Gather Crab'. A what!?"

And the ensuing commentary had me LMAO.

This game was such a disappointment in my opinion though; the first one (Legend of Legaia) was a solid RPG.

P.S. "a tool" has more than two attacks: "sandstorm" and "blue moon buster" or w/e. You have to try different combinations of attack to learn them.

WhiteFangofWar:
You just got... Gather'd. Hopefully poison isn't a big deal in this game.

Really? First post, guys? After three days? Did everyone die or just lose interest?

I think it's because this vid is hard to find. At least I didn't know there was already a new part.

Yeah, There is nothing about this on the main page like, even a day after it is over. I had to search, which is a shame. Because I really enjoy these, and will probably forget =[

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here