Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 8

Legaia 2: Part 8

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

The main character gets beat up all the time, makes him seem pathetic. Even though he is the same level as that guy.

What.. the.. hell?

"Yeah, I beat that thing, it was huge but I killed it in the end"
SMACK
"You bragging little shit! I ought to kill you for such a comment!"

Were Galvan and the Gather Crab an item or something? That guy is such a douche.

CURSE YOUR TERRIBLE, WONDERFUL PUNS

"UUGGG UGUGUHGHGGHG"

I wonder how's that going to keep the plot going... Spider, I mean, a tool's sense makes him omniscient about the crystals or whatever?

Oh yeah! Just thought of that but... if that crystal spawns water indefinitely... it's probably causing a lot of trouble on towns lower than this one! No wonder someone would steal that!

The last sounds Graham made left me hitting my head on the desk in laughter. I love this series! I'm sorry I missed it :(

And yeah, that was hilarious when Galvan just smacked him in the face. A tool barely said anything, and did you notice how what he did say made no sense?

Oh man I love watching this!

Amazing reaction by Galvan!

when do these go live? I've played through this whole thing if you need more moves to work with rther than just the two.

ManaKnightX:
when do these go live? I've played through this whole thing if you need more moves to work with rther than just the two.

Fridays at noon EST, and will continue through Jan 28th.

However, you can watch them all back-to-back if you are a Pub Club member. And it comes with high quality streams, no ads, and a bunch of other spiffs that are totally worth 20 bucks.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe

ughhguhUHGHGGUHGUGHGGHGUHGH!!

classic!

Matrix bitch-slap, one of the deadliest slaps around!

ManaKnightX:

They were all done on the same day, the first Monday of the School year from 11am to 2pm. They learned a bunch of moves because people were handing them cheat notes.

CaptainCrunch:

ManaKnightX:

Fridays at noon EST, and will continue through Jan 28th.

However, you can watch them all back-to-back if you are a Pub Club member. And it comes with high quality streams, no ads, and a bunch of other spiffs that are totally worth 20 bucks.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe

he meant when were these recorded.

hahaha great

their reaction when the crab uses barse is priceless from "oh no.. to uh....?" on a side note watching these vids makes me wanna play through it again

I actually played this when I was a kid, I kept dying so that was it

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here