Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 9

Legaia 2: Part 9

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

the doctor bit made me rofl. I love listening to you guys :)

neisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"Captain! I'm not an alien!"

That guy is an Unskippable classic.

I like these way more than the normal Unskippables, I hope they do more Let's Plays.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I shall set you free cow~!

hahaha.
These characters are really messed up
as stated, Galvan left a tool in the woods and then says later on that he needs to supervise

I like how these always end when thy're about to do something, so its like a cliff hanger.

Also... the doctor thing, amazing.

It reminds me of an experiment of Let's Play and Unskippable

I'm sad that I missed this live, hope you guys do more of this kind of thing.

I laughed at the doctor bit much more than I should.

Somehow I've missed the other episodes so this was my first one. I expected it to be only mildly amusing but I have to say I had a lot of fun. You guys definitely have got humour (who would have thought that after unskippable, LRR and ENN :p)! Definitely looking forward to future episodes.

One question: Will this get its own banner in the overview on the right side of the page? You know next to the other features. Would help a lot in not missing episodes.

coldshadow:

Yeah, me too. That was hilarious.

- "....!", a really escited silence.

- Maybe I can draw a picture of my pecs and abs and then put it on.

- It's a human emergency! And.. I'm also a human, therefore it's also an emergency for me!

- Your husband is dead, aaand, what are you doin' tonight?

- It's been ages since my last operation. Oooh boy! I messed that one up good.

- I was elbow deep in that guy, and then I lost my watch...

- A would that serious may not have been caused by the usual monsters in the area. No, it was probably caused by me. A wound that serious... probably my fault. It was really a flesh would before I got involved.

Awe. Some!

Hehe, this one cracked me up good, keep it up guys!

How many more of these episodes will there be?

Thrashing around was he? was he also acting like a maniac? if so i know what`s wrong with him

.....WHIPLASH!!!

Oh man, I really wish I could have seen this live.

The funniest part yet. Seriously though this game is a piece of crap, I dunno how you guys can stand playing it.

Oyster^^:
Seriously though this game is a piece of crap, I dunno how you guys can stand playing it.

I think it adds to the humor. If it were a well made game, there would be less material to satirize. It's harder to make fun of something that isn't flawed. But yeah, you're right, this game was disappointing.

I accidentally saw this video first (of any of the Legaia vids). The whole time I thought you'd just gotten past the intro cutscene - waking up from a nightmare is a decent start to the game after all. And all the villagers seemed to be in tutorial mode, constantly grabbing you for explanatory cutscenes.

Then you talked about the cow... and I saw the "Part 9" in the title...
HOLY COW this looks slow even for a JRPG. Thanks to you two I was literally crying with laughter though - big kudos as always.

Having played this game... it's like deja vu. Honestly - for some reason, as slow as all this was I can now remember almost all of the major gameplay up to like, getting the third companion where you have to start messing with who you take with you...

To be honest, I almost want you guys to have kept playing into a later point so you get to that stuff because I can imagine what your reactions will be. This is a Bad B- movie of games and perfect for the commentary you've got going that is so hilarious.

The game was slow, i never got around to finishing it, but if i remember corectly, i think the european release was better translation wise. Tho there is aleays weird stuff in names and such in games that are translated from japanese

will Graham and Paul be doing more Let's Plays then just this one?

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry, this was one of my favourite games from way back when and it was painful to watch them play it knowing whats coming, I complain about people backseat gaming all the time and im the worst for it. still i guess now i know how my boyfriend feels when im playing FF7 and he isnt. I havent played this game for years, or the original legaia on ps1. I need to dig those game out the cupboards...

Graham and Paul, if you read this, did you play more of the game? cause you would have loved meeting the old guy on the mountain, and the pirate. "im a mystic too, the marks on my thigh, wanna see?" pervs lol.

So, under the videos it goes:
"Unskippable Let's Play was recorded in front of a live internet. New episodes every Monday. (Or watch them all, if you're a member."

"Watch them all" you say!? Well sign me up! And so I did.

$20 later and I can't find "them all", is there some kind of secret place I have to go to to actually get what I paid for?

EDIT: After much fumbling around and furious cursing, a friend guided me to the correct place. Which, as it turns out, is to NOT follow any of the links on the site but instead go to the forum, find a topic there, open it, click a link in the topic and there you go :D (If there's an easier way to get the premium/subscriber content I'd love to know, this feels like a hassle)

SensibleCrout:

coldshadow:

Yeah, me too. That was hilarious.

- "....!", a really escited silence.

- Maybe I can draw a picture of my pecs and abs and then put it on.

- It's a human emergency! And.. I'm also a human, therefore it's also an emergency for me!

- Your husband is dead, aaand, what are you doin' tonight?

- It's been ages since my last operation. Oooh boy! I messed that one up good.

- I was elbow deep in that guy, and then I lost my watch...

- A would that serious may not have been caused by the usual monsters in the area. No, it was probably caused by me. A wound that serious... probably my fault. It was really a flesh would before I got involved.

Awe. Some!

I am ridiculously late to the party. I only just started to watch Lets Play cause I had some free time and can I just say:
I am crying. Literally, tears rolling from my eyes.
Because the doctor part has made me laugh so hard.

I actually paused the video and came to the comments so I would calm down

6:57 - Look it Mr.HAAAAWKE!!! Or is it Mr.HAAAAAWKES!!!?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here