Daily Drop: Turkey

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Turkey

Daily Drop serves up a Thanksgiving treat.

Watch Video

is that a cloak?

Apparently, the turkey was eaten afterwards (hence the polyfilm). Looking forward to the antique clock.

This one makes me sad, it's a waste of a good turkey. The turkey gave it's life so that we could have a ceremonial feast, and now it's sacrifice was in vain...:(

Azure Knight-Zeo:
This one makes me sad, it's a waste of a good turkey. The turkey gave it's life so that we could have a ceremonial feast, and now it's sacrifice was in vain...:(

Didn't you notice the polyfilm/plastic?

Azure Knight-Zeo:

'Twas eaten, so all was not lost!

Didnt Graham say this was his favourite one that has aired "so far" during Desert Bus for Hope?

Delusibeta:
Apparently, the turkey was eaten afterwards (hence the polyfilm). Looking forward to the antique clock.

I had small rage for three seconds until I saw the sheet. It did look tasty, and I don't even like turkey.

now i am hungry

I can see it now "Hey everyone! Who want a slice of the Turkey that was drop in the Daily Drop video? What? We use polyfirm to cover the ground, the Turkey is just a bit broken..."

I was not thinking how much the turkey absorbed the blow. also the arms wiggling around looks like it is trying to run away.

Glad to know you guys didn't waste a complete bird like that. :D

Now tomorrow's looks like it should be really good judging by what you're going to drop there.

Heh, mmm, dropped turkey. It looks tastey too! :)

damn... why dont we celebrate thanks givings here in Mexico?? i love turkey and we dont really eat it...

It went splat as soon as it hits the ground.

Happy early Thanksgiving, everyone. CAW!

5 second rule! with the plastic ill give it 10 ... more than enough time for me to polish that bird off

I wouldn't care if that that was actually hitting the floor. I'd still eat it. You know it is the 3 second rule. And because it's in slow mo by my logic it would be the 10 second rule >.>

I think we can all take solace in the fact that that turkey's life was probably way cooler after it died.

Oh god. It was so juicy!

Ew, all the bits stuffed in flew out! XD Fun stuff

...I dont know how you do it, but you end up dropping most of the things I find memorable from my childhood. *gets mindraped* XD

It hardly even bounced! Well, a little, but I doubt anyone expected it to anyway.

The front part just...propelled out from the body. That was really cool to see in slow-mo.

How much did the turkey weigh? Do guys like, take bets on what's going to happen? I totally would.

I love how, after you drop the stuffed turkey, a video promoting Deser Bus for Hope shows up starting with words "Every year thousands of children get sick". And at that very moment something else crossed my mind, that every year thousands of children die of hunger.

Oh ho ho ho I can so see animal rights activists raging over this video.

HentMas:
damn... why dont we celebrate thanks givings here in Mexico?? i love turkey and we dont really eat it...

Because it has nothing to do with Mexico? Personally I really don't like Turkey; I find it very dry and tasteless.

Hosker:

HentMas:

Because it has nothing to do with Mexico? Personally I really don't like Turkey; I find it very dry and tasteless.

You my friend have not had a properly cooked turkey then.

Only time I get turkey is Christmas... (But man is it good)

It looked so tasty and juicy =[

Azure Knight-Zeo:

Yeah you're right, but.... shit happends.

Hosker:

HentMas:

well, we already celebrate "halloween" instead of "the day of the death" over here, why cant we have a day used to eat only turkey???

Rainforce:
...I dont know how you do it, but you end up dropping most of the things I find memorable from my childhood. *gets mindraped* XD

wait a cooked turkey was memorable? O_O

Wow, they really... *Ahem* Knocked the stuffing out of it.

greenflash:
is that a cloak?

I believe it's a clock. :P

Take that turkey! You got nothing on the chicken and even less on the noble duck!

HentMas:

Hosker:

HentMas:

well, we already celebrate "halloween" instead of "the day of the death" over here, why cant we have a day used to eat only turkey???

Well, you can eat turkey if you like; no one is stopping you. ^^
The reason it's only American is because it's a part of American history. While with Halloween, the origins are not really known (I don't think).

I don't know how to explain it.

That made me laugh uncontrollably.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook