LoadingReadyRun: Desert Bus Trailers

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Desert Bus Trailers

While the LRR crew toils away raising money for charity, they make liberal use of iMovie's trailer-maker to present some trailers.

Watch Video

Well, that was the most epic dansen I've ever seen.

I get this message when I try to view it in high quality:
200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/fa352f42890ef6ade1e9d93136727bb2/mp4_hq/escapist/loadingreadyrun/578b1c0674031c91a943ceb6420d21b5.mp4''

It works in regular quality though.

I feel that most people who would watch this are too busy watching Desert Bus to notice it went up.

Well done chaps, as always.

RougeWaveform:
200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/fa352f42890ef6ade1e9d93136727bb2/mp4_hq/escapist/loadingreadyrun/578b1c0674031c91a943ceb6420d21b5.mp4''

Yeah, I got the same problem.

Good video though, shame the HQ version is fudged.

I got to watch it, but not in the wonderful high quality video I love so much. When you fix it let me know so I can rewatch it in HD.

i watching when they filmed all that!

yeah! go me! and addition MORGAN'S PANTS ARE STILL FANTASTIC!!!

Awww I was hoping you would include the evil laughter section.
Oh well good stuff.

Also poor Rosco D:

RougeWaveform:

Had a bit of a sync issue, should be working now though.

Same message with the HQ version. Nice to see how recent all that is.

(Directed by: The Desert Bus 2010 Chatroom).

How to make possibly the most boring activity on the face of the earth look...

boring.

Really funny, though.

I got the HQ to work beautifully. Very epic trailers. You should have caught some of the triple madness though!

RougeWaveform:

Irridium:
Yeah, I got the same problem.

Good video though, shame the HQ version is fudged.

That's because the High Quality stream isn't done encoding yet. Give it a little while, and it should work.

That pretty much sums it up and such. At least what I have seen. It is epicness in epic sauce, wrapped in epic paper folded by Jim, because Hank McEpic was away, but that's okay no-one likes him anyway.

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah. Everyone go donate to Desert Bus because it is the most amazing thing ever. Even if you don't like LRR's comedy, donate to save the children and for the laughs along the way. We have MovieBob today!
Also... KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE! Had to do it.
Calumon: Yay! Ducky! :D

Ruh Roh!

Flagrant misspelling of Rosco in your own trailer! Oh no!

dex-dex:

I'm sorry that I missed that! I have however been watching DB then entire time I've been home and awake, but I was bound to miss awesome stuff.

Awesome trailers guys. :D

I'll try and scare up a couple of bucks along to way and try and donate to the cause. Can someone please tell me what Desert Bus is exactly, I don't know what it is. D:

Fantasticlly made! I remember been there last night for it =D

I'm not sure if this is the worst video you have made so far or the best. Granted it is far more on time than the last few videos made during Desert Bus so that is a plus.

I remember the dancing. One day, I will tell my grandchildren 'I was there'
Good luck with the money raising, and thanks Escapist for donating just because I did!
Also, Jeremy is still sweet in an adorable way!

Uhh... Why does James have a gun?

Or, more importantly, why does James have a gun when you all are forced to be together in a single room for more than two days straight?

wait, i didn't get anything of what happened. What axactly is dessert bus?

Keith K:
Ruh Roh!

Flagrant misspelling of Rosco in your own trailer! Oh no!

No, it's Roscoe.

There is, however, a flagrant misspelling of "thrilling".

You know, I still have a VHS of the Rudolph movie with the yeti in it. I should watch it again some time...

kozmo:
wait, i didn't get anything of what happened. What exactly is dessert bus?

Desert Bus is a game for the Sega CD. It is arguably the most boring game ever created because the entire game is driving across a desert. The cRRew(maybe?) are playing the game for as long as donations are given to support Child's Play.

Got all that?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TOTAL AWSOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I WAS AWAKE FOR ALL OF *BANG*
*FALLS ASLEEP*

I just went to sleep when they started directing all of this. Probably for the best, because the chat was going so insane it might have crashed if I was still on :p

Loving Desert Bus this year, so brilliant :D
Too bad the Awesome Camera Guy couldn't be in this though.

Y'know, in high school I was a beta tester for Absolute Entertainment, the guys who made Smoke & Mirrors, and the testers who were there before me had all kinds of horror stories about that.

Lemme tell you -- anyone who things that game testing is the awesomest job ever, you're in for a major disappointment. It's been over 15 years since my time there, and I think I can still play Home Improvement for the SNES from memory.

Zagzag:

dex-dex:

I'm sorry that I missed that! I have however been watching DB then entire time I've been home and awake, but I was bound to miss awesome stuff.

i know what you mean.
unfortunately because of finals and whatnot i have to just accept the fact that you will miss fun stuff. but they will do a desert bus video after it is all over but it is not the same.

REALLY enjoying Desert Bus by you guys so far, it's been fantastic :D

I salute you all, individually, perhaps even hug some of you depending on how excited we all get :P

This video was priceless...

The in-jokes make a little more sense if you've been watching Desert Bus obsessively like I have, but the ridiculousness probably translates well even if you haven't.

Club Soda is my favorite part.

Trailer #2 was the best. Woooo I love Desert Bus!

Good thing I'm watching it right now. And best of all, since I'm not in high school anymore, I won't miss any of the good stuff.

I think I missed the appearance of the puppet in the marathon, but I can still see the duck on the couch chair. Quack.

That was AMAZING!!!

If anyone was wondering why James is wearing a pink shirt, He and Graham were challenged to wear the Salmon Security T-Shirts they got from participating in this years PAX Prank wich you can see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsgAGqOYX2Y

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here