Critical Miss: Ask and Ye Shall Receive...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Funny because it's true. I gave up on 3D Sonic games with Sonic Heroes. I'm sorry, but the ledge was a bigger threat than anything else in the entire game. That and the bugs and poorly designed levels. Other than that...

teh_Canape:
goth Erin.... 'oly shit

also, I really don't wish sonic team would get eaten by wolves, I just want 'em to know what the fuck they have to do when it comes to games =P

I thought the same about 2006 Erin. I really liked that look. But I like a lot of the costume choices in the other comics, too.

i LOVE the "Tank Police" poster in scene two

zombie711:

Composer:

zombie711:
DID NOBODY PLAY Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, how about sonic heros, or what about sonic colors.

those are the games their talking aboutO.o...

but those are good games

you are entitled to your opinion

zombie711:
DID NOBODY PLAY Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, how about sonic heros, or what about sonic colors.

Played Sonic SA1&2 & Colors.

Colors is better O_o"

Maybe because it made me laughed.

Talcon:
I would hope the authors really think Sonic Colors was a bad game. Hating for the sake of hate isn't funny

Actually I haven't played it. Sonic 4, however, was an utter turd made worse for every moment of anticipation.

When two guys and a free engine can do a better job of a 2.5D sonic game than the actual developers? It's time to hire new developers.

Boba Fett poster? xD awesome

Tempest13:

Celtic_Kerr:

SaturdayS:
I wished that they would start genetically engineering real blue hedgehogs... but if they can't even master the gaming thing...

But if genetically modified blue hedge hogs can SAVE the world, they could RULE it too... We'd be screwed

The true ending will always involve heroics, so we're good.

Anyways...yeah, Sonic Team >_>

Isnt the Blue Hedgehogs kinda there to save the animals? If so i believe humanity might stand in the Blue Hedgehogs way to heroic.

mptothedc:
is that a SURGE?!

I just noticed that myself! Mmm, green liquid excitement!

o the posters in the background are epic

Talcon:
I would hope the authors really think Sonic Colors was a bad game. Hating for the sake of hate isn't funny

I have to agree. Sonic Colors is surprisingly good. But as she's tossing an Xbox controller, I can only assume they're concentrating mainly on Sonic 4.

You basically sum'd up my childhood.

Anyone know where to find that boba fett poster in the last panel?

samuraiweasel:
Anyone know where to find that boba fett poster in the last panel?

I made this myself actually, if you want i can provide the psd with a grid that i used to make the stencil... its really not too hard, it only takes an hour or so to draw then cut out, and then you can just spray paint it onto a canvas and have cool, easy art.

"I wish Sonic Team would get eaten by wolves."
...well, if you count that whole Were-hog thing, you might have just already gotten your wish granted Miss Stout :D

PS: It was nice seeing Suchong's past Incarnations :P

Pirate Kitty:
They forgot to ask for a good Sonic game.

I think they've been asking for it for years. I think the team being spontaneously eaten by wolves is more probable, though/

NICE! Friggin' Lord Zed in the first panel! Will now go and watch Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

It actually really does bring up a good point.

As a developer, how do you feel that your best games were made almost two decades ago using waht is now inferior graphics, for a company that pretty much lost all its power in the gaming community and is becoming something of a joke (in comparison to what it was)?

I mean... even mario made good games afterward, so its not like youre competition back then is on the same level.

There is a Gargoyles poster on her wall in 1996. Seriously, Gargoyles is the reason my nickname is Dublin. Long story for another time.

But all in all, Sonic games never were such an amazement to me. And when they went 3D, with voice acting, it just confirmed everything.

@foxyexplosion

Please do!
Im sure im not the only person here that wants that awesome stencil of Fett adorning their walls....

Sonic Team sucks.

DIMPS is where it's at.

For anyone who wants to try their hand at their own boba fett poster, ala this strip, heres a link to the image with a grid on it. Its super easy and with a little attention to detail you can increase your classyness rating by about 3x.

http://r4nd0mpunk.deviantart.com/art/Boba-stencil-187455932

Aethren:
I'd hit it.

In 2006.

I'd hit it. In 1996 Did someone say something? I though I heard someone say something

Hey, I played Sonic Colors for the Wii and it is a lot of fun. The only thing I would change is to make it only 2D. The 3D parts of the game are kind of confusing.

Not into Tank Police until 2006? WTF.

i spy shirou masamune!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook