Escapist News Network: Stresstris

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Stresstris

Scientists are using Tetris to perform science.

Watch Video

IT'S... OVER ONE THOUSAND... really?
Also "You're Bi weekly?" LOL'ed. Poor Graham got his hopes up.

That was quite entertaining. I don't know why I'm not watching more desert bus though.

Short, sweet, and to the point. It does make the show better.

HankMan:
OVER ONE THOUSAND, really?

Yes. 1031 to be very exact.

Nice use of the tetris blanket.
and Graham needs to work on his story telling.

vxicepickxv:

HankMan:
OVER ONE THOUSAND, really?

Yes. 1031 to be very exact.

so how many bothans are you going to kill by the end of desertbus?
I bet it shall be epic!

I'm still a little sad that ENN is going bi-weekly, but whatever...

Good episode, though.

dex-dex:
Nice use of the tetris blanket.
and Graham needs to work on his story telling.

I think its more that the story he was telling sucked to begin with.

BTW: Your Double post is forgiven.

heehee I love you guys.

MowDownJoe:

Good episode, though.

Same, then again, they have their work cut out for them right now with desert bus, so maybe when thats over it will be, err, uni-weekly?

NewYork_Comedian:
Same, then again, they have their work cut out for them right now with desert bus, so maybe when thats over it will be, err, uni-weekly?

I think the word you're looking for is "weekly"

So long as the quality holds up, I can wait a little longer between shows. And so far it has been.

I love the definition of a "Pacifist" run. By the same token, Hitler was probably a pacifist as I'm sure he didn't actually kill anyone himself :)

Meh. Okay this week.

Please tell me bi-weekly isn't a permanent change though.

First Doraleous and Associates, and now ENN. I don't really mind, but I will miss the every week ENN.

Also, I always thought the same when someone would say "bi-weekly", even though I knew it wasn't that.

Okay, I was sad when Graham mentioned Blur and Split/Second (both games that I bought, that promptly failed in multiplayer, etc..), but it's 'kay!

Also, lol at bi-weekly. lern 2 australian/english plz. It's called Fortnightly. Every 2 weeks is a fortnight...

Tetris is nightmare game, man, a nightmare game. I've been in that "no long piece" situation way more times than I'm comfortable counting.

I think I racing game with 1031 cars would leave me rather indecisive. Picking a car would take longer than the actual race. Ingenious.

Wouldn't having 1031 vehicles make the vechilge library horribly heavy even if categorized?

To stay on topic I take it that this episodes name gives us the reason why ENN is bi-weekly nowadays.

LIES! A game can only be better if it has more cars!

IT HAS TO BE OVER 9000!

Sorry i hade to.

1031 cars? How do you come up with that number?

Yeah, it is a bit sad that ENN is going to go bi-weekly. This and ZP is really only what I come for this site for nowdays, the rest just sort of feel like filler.

Ohhhhhhhh, that was a nice sneaky burn on Eternal Sonata :D

Also as for going bi-weekly, I can see how it makes sense. Besides LRR having lots of other stuff to do, they also rely on gaming news every week for their stories. Sometimes there just isn't enough there to work with.

I have to say that "produce a new episode of ENN" has to be one of the strangest and obscure euphemisms for bringing another girl to bed onces in a while.

Although to be fair I tend to call it "A trip to Starbucks".

So D&D 4.5 helps with PTS?

Still not sure if enn is actually going bi weekly or if its just a joke. Really actually no idea.

Lol, biweekly in the UK means twice a week... that would be 'fortnightly' over here ^_^

Anyone know if it's a permanent change, or if it's just a post-Desert Bus recovery?

Also, the bi-weekly comments at the end earn a thumbs-up. n_n b

no why go bi?

Awh, poor Graham, well there are plenty of site on the internet for that ;]

Hey, Eternal Sonata wasn't that bad >_>

Wicky_42:
Lol, biweekly in the UK means twice a week... that would be 'fortnightly' over here ^_^

I was going to mention this myself, however what I will mention is why did it take to COMMENT 24 before anyone noticed bi-weekly means twice a week - also thats everywhere where people speak english, not just the UK.

BIWEEKLY?! Are you kidding me?! Here I thought that signing up for the Publisher's Club would bring ENN back. Does this mean I need to purchase a second subscription to bring ENN back to weekly?

I am so disappointed with the biweekly schedule. ENN and ZP are the high points of the week, with Escape to the Movies, The Big Picture, and Extra Credits as ancillary points of the week.

I'm a sad panda.

I missed ENN last week hoping it would be available. Good to know the show is still here. Now to get back on the Desert Bus.

I also go on the offensive when having to explain a missed appointment.

NewYork_Comedian:

MowDownJoe:

Good episode, though.

I believe the word you're looking for is "hetero-weekly."

Another short ENN :(.

Still funny though, haven't seen Jeremy in so long!

Also, "You don't need 1,031 cars in your stupid game".

Priceless.

Tempest13:
Hey, Eternal Sonata wasn't that bad >_>

I believe they recently said that they enjoyed the game itself, but the cutscenes were just HORRIBLE. (Which is why it was their first Unskippable.)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here