My Geeky Heart Is Thankful

My grandmother just wouldn't understand.

Read Full Article

Thankful Pixar can make you cry?

Yeah, I'm so glad they needed to make a comment on depression and suicide.

One-Liner I thought up for the Green Hornet: "Feel my sting!" *riddles the enemy with bullets*

How was that?

And great list, too!

Elizabeth Grunewald:

Read Full Article

Your grandmother didn't like Dr Who? O_e
Oh well, It takes all sorts... I guess

Reasons 5,8,10, and 11 made me realize that you're truly awesome, Elizabeth.

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll.

That was a lovely video by Pixar, not at all what you'd expect...
Green Hornet actually looks surprisingly good...that was a shock!
Nolan's tight-lipped mystery clues are always good to hear.

Personally, I'm thankful for...erm...I dunno, cheese? We don't really do that in the UK.

Elizabeth Grunewald:

Read Full Article

Wow, thank you so much Elizabeth, that support message from Pixar was simply fantastic.

Completely relevant to any isolated, marginalized or ostracized individual whatever the circumstances. It is so true that, however harsh the situation or one's peers we are truly our own most ruthless judges and tormentors. Striving to convince people to give themselves a chance to love themselves is so worthy and so often overlooked. I salute Pixar for it.

hmmm... let's see...
1) Dick Grayson gets to keep being Batman
2) Spider-man's "Big Time" storyline
3) I found Bioshock 1 and Fallout 3 at great prices recently
4) Zero's been added to MVC3. with x4 moveset, on top of it.

I'm sure I'll think of more as I go along the day

Oh, Green Hornet, you nearly had me, but where's "The Flight of the Bumblebee"?

But then...

and

AND

I'm thankful for a Supreme Court that is at least consistent on the grounds of free speech, if nothing else.

I'm thankful for Persona 4.

Finally hooked the PS2 back up and bought the damn thing last week.

Oooh, the near future looks bright...! For all of us...!

The_root_of_all_evil:
Oh, Green Hornet, you nearly had me, but where's "The Flight of the Bumblebee"?

But then...

and

AND

...is it bad that I automatically captioned the Dr. Who image with, "That's right, bitches: TWEED!"

OT: Okay, I totally wanna see that episode of Dr. Who!

wow... the pixar video was just amazing!!!

now i realize why is it that they make such amazing animations, they have a bunch of people that are "really" involved with their feelings and they manage to portray that in their animations!

I'm thankful my PS1 games still work.

The Spyro games are still amazing.

Also I'm thankful for GoG.com.

Witcher 2 and craploads of amazing classic games for $10 and less with no DRM?
Yes please.

Koeryn:

...is it bad that I automatically captioned the Dr. Who image with, "That's right, bitches: TWEED!"

OT: Okay, I totally wanna see that episode of Dr. Who!

Not at all, but is anyone else getting an Eric Draven feel here?

I thought that Pixar video was going to be about people who were outcasts in highschool in general, not just gay people.

About five of those clips in, I was a bit confused. Something seemed off somehow. What they were saying din't really make much sense, it seemed like I was missing some context. That's when I realized, "aah, they're all gay. It makes sense now."
I feel like they should have made that clear in the beginning, so I wouldn't have had to spend a minute being confused...

For what am I thankful? Uhhmm... I'm thankful for the Yotsuba manga I just bought.

every single time Kato was said I couldn't help but think the green hornet was the american version of Pink Panther

Warachia:
every single time Kato was said I couldn't help but think the green hornet was the american version of Pink Panther

Well, the Pink Panther's Kato was the famous Burt Kwouk.
But Green Hornet's Kato was the even more famous Bruce Lee.

A bunch of these companies are making It Gets Better vids now... It's pretty kewl though. Bahaa.
For what am I thankful?
Hmmm... Pie. :D

I'm thankful that Jack Thompson is permanently disbarred.
I'm thankful that Indie Gaming is still big on PC.
I'm thankful that now-days I can brag about my K/D and be considered a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.
I'm super thankful that even though I'm in New Zealand, not america, I can still tell a bunch of people over there that they are awesome on thanksgiving.
Your awesome Escapist :D

Good list, even though I don't share all of your interests (sorry, Peter Parker...).

Welll...I'm thankful for...teh internetz? yes. Seriously, what would I do without thee, thou epic web of ingenuity? The sites to be seen! The articles to be read! The videos to be commented upon! All marvelous things, dear Escapist. Simply MAH-vahlus.

EDIT: Actually, though I've never seen Doctor Who before, it's been intriguing me lately. Gah! I don't have time, but...it's so awesome-looking...

Panda Mania:

EDIT: Actually, though I've never seen Doctor Who before, it's been intriguing me lately. Gah! I don't have time, but...it's so awesome-looking...

DOOOOO EEEEEET!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here