Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Sexiest Glasses

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Top 5 Sexiest Glasses

There is nothing sexier than a good pair of eyewear. Join Lisa as she picks the five game characters that are most deserving of the term 'four-eyes.'

Watch Video

Oh my, Lisa Foiles. Is it odd that I know you from Angry Joe before any of your other work?

Wasn't really expecting much from this, was very pleasantly surprised.

Slightly disappointed Duke was last on the list though.

Wow that cheered me up !
I genuinely laughed at some bits of this vid, ill be watching this every week for sure!

Oh yeah, a little thing I forgot, Lisa is hot.

And so my internet social circle gets smaller. First I see people name-dropping That Guy With The Glasses here and there around the Escapist Forums, and now we have a Blistered Thumbs contributor making videos for The Escapist, shortly after Blistered Thumbs celebrates the launch of its own website.

I can't decide if this is awesome, or more awesome.

That was quite good, looking forward to more of this!

I never found Bayonetta attractive... maybe it's just me being British.

Also Gordon Freemans glasses number 1? ... eh, I disagree...

A new series? Not too bad so far, I like that Anamanaguci was chosen for the music and the topics seem like they'll be fun. I agreed with the list, though Lisa is possibly a bit too perky for my tastes, however I assume this is a deliberate character choice.

I do feel a bit stereotyped by putting her in a tight fitting shirt and really short skirt though. Yes she's attractive, but that's not why I plan on watching this show and I feel somewhat insulted they think the Escapist won't enjoy game discussion if it doesn't have a hot girl dressed in a somewhat provocative fashion.

We aren't game trailers or IGN here.

Regardless, I will keep watching the next few to see how it turns out, good luck to everyone involved!

Really?... I mean... Really....

Even though I'm a dude I would so love to get hold of Bayonetta glasses! (Well I'm not sure if those glasses would look good on a guy.) I pretty sure they exist somewhere or at least find the person would created the glasses used in the below advert.

holy shit she's pale

I'd say she's hot and shit, but that cat, mmhhh

*what, don't look at me like that, I'm serious, cut it off*

Michster:
(and tits, naturally)

or gtfo?

(sorry, had to do it ^-^)

I don't what this is or what the purpose of this show is but I like it.

LISA! I have that shirt that she's wearing at the beginning. I got it on her recommendation. I'm weird.

Also, way to get ALL THE FANS EVER on the escapist with Gordon Freeman.

Was worth a go, but it's not for me. I'll stick to Cracked for my lists.

EDIT - Watched it again with a friend - it's definitely better when you have someone to argue with about the choices :)

I always say blondes are over rated, but..... wow she is cute, and funny.... I'd make her breakfast the next day for sure.

What, no Quistis?

Fun video, though. The woman has mastered hammerspace.

Am I the only one that remembers her from All That?

I always thought C. Viper was Travis Touchdown with an X chromosome.
This was fun. I approve of this show.

The last bit before the cat made me laugh quite a bit.

But seriously, anyone whose cat is called Samus has my respect.

This was cool and I look forward to seeing more Top 5's. I also wonder how long it is until you make a Top 5 I don't agree with.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you were continuously pulling things from between... well THEM!

Calumon: So Jack the reason why Jack doesn't have a girlfriend is because he doesn't wear his reading glasses?

Ya know, I wasn't sure about this... until she made Gordon Freeman her #1, which totally appealed to by Valve Fanboyism.... Hot chick who likes Valve..

I do have to admit though, the right pair of glasses just have a way of making someone hotter...

Hm... this was a nice surprise... but what no Ozzy, The prince of darkness since 1979?

Well I was pleasently surprised by the video. It seems like this could easily become a fun weekly addition. Though was it just me, or was the audio quality a little off? It seemed like it was fairly low quality.

Okey so where do I know this girl from? I know Ive seen her before!

Nice skirt

LightspeedJack:

AC10:
possibly a bit too perky for my tastes,

Giggity.

never a bad thing you ask me lol

I laughed so hard at the random cowbar attack footage, that i felt the need to write about it.

Freeman fakes the glasses!
Think about it, why aren't the frames visible on the screen? Why do they never get splattered? He only wears them for photoshoots.
I bet he doesn't even have a degree in physics!

Michael Logan:

The Angry Joe Show, and All-That!.

OT:

Didn't expect for Lisa Foiles to be here.

Well, I hope this turns out to be a good thing... Her whole being here, I mean.

Michael Logan:

She's been on a few things, Everyday Achievements and a show called Save Point. I also think she's dating Spoony for some reason, but I could be wrong on that last point.

I say any footage wasted on the guys in the video cannot be excused. As inexcusable as it it.

That was okay, looks like it has some potential, but feels very stiff at the moment.

I squeeled at the adoreable cat though.

I am not sure how I feel. I prefer my discussions a bit more intelectual, the light heartead (dare I say bimbo-ish) tone is off-putting, but still not a half bad first ep. Resonably good looking woman wearing a short ski- I mean wide belt, discussing something frivolous like the sexyness of glasses in games. It might go somewhere. I'm deffiantely giving this series a chance.

EDIT: Ah, a previous poster said it more succinctly than I.

AC10:
A new series? Not too bad so far, I like that Anamanaguci was chosen for the music and the topics seem like they'll be fun. I agreed with the list, though Lisa is possibly a bit too perky for my tastes, however I assume this is a deliberate character choice.

I do feel a bit stereotyped by putting her in a tight fitting shirt and really short skirt though. Yes she's attractive, but that's not why I plan on watching this show and I feel somewhat insulted they think the Escapist won't enjoy game discussion if it doesn't have a hot girl dressed in a somewhat provocative fashion.

We aren't game trailers or IGN here.

Regardless, I will keep watching the next few to see how it turns out, good luck to everyone involved!

This. Full agreement.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or