Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Sexiest Glasses

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

A cute girl who knows her gaming stuff?
Count me in!
Excited to see more of these.

that was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.
does anyone else think she looks like Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist?
maybe it's the skirt.

ragecandybar:
Am I the only one that remembers her from All That?

She wasn't in the early seasons, so I wouldn't have known that...

Casimir_Effect:
Freeman fakes the glasses!
Think about it, why aren't the frames visible on the screen? Why do they never get splattered? He only wears them for photoshoots.
I bet he doesn't even have a degree in physics!

But his favorite teas is MITea. That must account for something!

Interesting...

People bash on MovieBob for being a misogynistic pig, but are cheering when this gets put on the Escapist? I think this series is going to do more to alienate women from gaming culture than any of MovieBob's rants.

Oh riiiiight. She has boobs and a short skirt, therefore all is forgiven.

Well I definitely want to see more..but I'm not sure if it's because of her or the actual series. Probably..her...probably.

That was quite an amusing video, Lisa, but... Bayonetta at 2nd place and the Duke at the 5th? I think you got your numbers mixed up :)

yeah some good parts, I really liked the part where she scratches out the girl from HL2, and replaces it with her own face. nice touch

Michael Logan:
Okey so where do I know this girl from? I know Ive seen her before!

I feel the same way but I'm not gonna think to much on it and just say this is awesome. Out of the many characters with glasses not on this top 5 I like Agent Hunnigan from RE4. This is a good top 5 selection made.

Good looking girl wearing glasses? Check.
Rated 5/5.

For the other content: I found it to be a little bit short.
Though the unprovoked crowbar frenzy was funny. =)

Not sure to be angry or humoured. I must admit I was a bit ^_- when I read the video title "Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 sexiest Glasses" with a very attractive blond lay presenting. But, a gew lines did makes me chuckle. I'll watch another episode before deciding if it goes on the Game Dogs and Delerious and Ascociates pile or the LRR, Unskippable, Mayes, Zero P, Extra Credits etc etc etc pile.

I like.

Cat doesn't like glasses though.

Definitely going to watch more. And don't pay attention to people who say you shouldn't dress nicely because it fosters a bad view that gamers need women to look cute in order to be interested. If that's the first thing they think of just because you dress well then it's their problem. You don't automatically assume a woman who dresses nicely is trying to seduce you, so why should it be any different online? Let the girl wear what she wants to!

Almost hit the back button until Duke showed up to make it all better. You can always count on duke!

ragecandybar:
Am I the only one that remembers her from All That?

Since she was in the "re-launch" cast...probably.

OT: Video was ok. The crowbar montage had me laughing. That was the only part that made me laugh out loud. The rest of the video was the kind of robotic humor where you can recognize the humor (kind of like a mathematical formula), but none of it has the "surprise" aspect to it which makes you erupt in laughter. You simply watch and remark to yourself, "That was funny."

But, then again, I liked it more than other premiers I've seen on the Escapist. I'll see if it gets better or at least does a better job of endearing itself to me in the coming weeks.

As far as I can tell that was some chick in front of a blue screen and a lot of boring jokes... why was that meant to be good?

Oh hey It's Lisa Foiles from TGWTG's AngryJoeShow, nice to see you on the Escapist, a pretty good top 5, keep up the silly =P

zHellas:

Michael Logan:
Okey so where do I know this girl from? I know Ive seen her before!

The Angry Joe Show, and All-That!.

OT:

Didn't expect for Lisa Foiles to be here.

Well, I hope this turns out to be a good thing... Her whole being here, I mean.

Oh I had all but forgotten about All-That! But thats where I know her from, thanks man!

AC10:
A new series? Not too bad so far, I like that Anamanaguci was chosen for the music and the topics seem like they'll be fun. I agreed with the list, though Lisa is possibly a bit too perky for my tastes, however I assume this is a deliberate character choice.

I do feel a bit stereotyped by putting her in a tight fitting shirt and really short skirt though. Yes she's attractive, but that's not why I plan on watching this show and I feel somewhat insulted they think the Escapist won't enjoy game discussion if it doesn't have a hot girl dressed in a somewhat provocative fashion.

We aren't game trailers or IGN here.

Regardless, I will keep watching the next few to see how it turns out, good luck to everyone involved!

you summed up my feelings exactly
this may have been a lot more funny if i didn't feel so patronized by her dressing and acting style. even if that's not what she was going for opening with "sexiest glasses" kind of implies that your flaunting what you've got for a few extra views. If that not what she was going for, i apologize, but that how i felt when watching it.

Wasn't expecting much from this but wasn't half bad.
I find reading the "LOLOLL WOMAN ON TEH INTERNETS !!" comments very amusing.

Lisa?! What the heck are you doing here?! I thought you were working with Angry Joe?

What happened?

...Suddenly it doesn't matter anymore... It's about glasses. *snif* I could cry... so happy. Oh... it only has about two women. Well, that's fair enough.

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Sexiest Glasses

This week, Lisa takes a look at her Top 5 sexiest specs.

Watch Video

Gordon is from New Mexico, not Seattle, get it right.

OT: Better than I expected, will have to wait a couple weeks before I decide if this is something I'll actually watch every week

I saw her once at Angry Joe's, now I saw her twice.

We'll see where this leads.

Hmm good premise ..
looking forward to more eps :)..
though i think bit more acting practice?..

It needs someone that is actually funny as the host then the show won't be half bad. As it is the cat stole the show.

CAT!!!

dfcrackhead:

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Sexiest Glasses

This week, Lisa takes a look at her Top 5 sexiest specs.

Watch Video

Gordon is from New Mexico, not Seattle, get it right.

OT: Better than I expected, will have to wait a couple weeks before I decide if this is something I'll actually watch every week

gordon WORKED in New mexico were black mesa was. Does he look like hes from Mexico to you?

Ehh, not convinced. Crazy pale girl doing a blonde telling us stuff she likes? Don't people do that for free on Youtube? Is this where the much talked about ad-revenue and Pub Club membership cash is going?

MasterSplinter:
I laughed so hard at the random cowbar attack footage, that i felt the need to write about it.

I concur, I wasn't entirely sure I got the point of the rest of the video, nothing against Lisa she seems nice and TERRIFYINGLY enthusiastic. From the crowbar montage onwards it was AWESOME, although that may be something to do with the cat. Very well behaved, mine would have clawed your eyes out for trying to put glasses on her.

i find it amusing, that my negative comment was removed from facebook.

hot blonde cracking lame jokes, jessica chobot style? no, thank you

The humor was a too sophomoric for my taste. With that being said, welcome to The Escapist. Good luck with your videos and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Great premiere! Can't wait for more episodes!

(Plus the girl is pretty hot too)

Glasses kitteh looks teh seksie!

Woah.

Lisa Foiles? From the Anrgy Joe Show? Awesome.

And a very fun first episode. Glad to see you onboard.

I'll give you this, I was entertained...

cant wait to see more of these, i certainly enjoyed it and i couldn't agree more about the #1.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here