Geeky Collectibles You Really Must Have

Pages PREV 1 2

I think it's Amazon.ca

Let me check, im not sure myself

This reminded me of my good friend Hannah, if you're into this sort of thing, check her out.

Buy items just like this one on kickass-peanut's dA page

Cuddly 360 controller I bet is nowhere near as cuddly as an MP5 with a full, non-collapsing and non-folding stock. If you've ever fallen asleep cradling one in your arms, you know what I mean!

...I'm probably like, the ONLY person, but yeah...

Nothing interested me. Except that WASD pillow. And maybe that Xbox contoller pillow.

k-ossuburb:
This reminded me of my good friend Hannah, if you're into this sort of thing, check her out.

Buy items just like this one on kickass-peanut's dA page

OMG that Is so cool. does she make them?

Minecraft block and portal things intrested me.

I'll pass on all of those things.

I appreciate the work people put into them, but most of them look like junk to me.

The minecraft block took the prize for most redundant object to buy ever.

I really want the minecraft block and the pokemon cufflinks!

The bag of holding is awesome, want want.

Jesus Phish:
I'll pass on all of those things.

I appreciate the work people put into them, but most of them look like junk to me.

The minecraft block took the prize for most redundant object to buy ever.

One man's redundant junk is another more tolerant man's cute indulgence. Some people just have more disposable income it would seem.

None of that appeals to me in the slightest.

General_Potatoes:

k-ossuburb:
*Snip*

OMG that Is so cool. does she make them?

Yep, everything is made by hand and is pretty cheap considering how popular her work is and the amount of time and effort she needs to put aside to fulfill the orders.

Took the article seriously for about five pages. That's when I realized this was a lame-ass Etsy advertisement masquerading as an article. Nice spam.

Earthmonger:
Took the article seriously for about five pages. That's when I realized this was a lame-ass Etsy advertisement masquerading as an article. Nice spam.

Hasn't worked, has it? I see others who dismiss the entire list from lack of interest. Worse, people have come up with other items (from other companies) which seem to have been much better received.

Glutnix:

Judgement101:
I want the Minecraft block...

So much do want! Though it couldn't be that hard to make my own... lacquer though... hmm...

I totally just bought it completely on impulse.

$10 price, $5 shipping so $15 total.

Probably worth it.

"I aim to misbehave" would work better printed on a skinny women tshirt (or underwear :D) as a subtle geeky accessory: the photo of The Captain is a bit too obvious to my taste.

Just stuff your credit card full of money and head over to ThinkGeek. Plus, a lot of the stuff they have is quite useful (or at least usefully entertaining)... Hell, I'd buy out most of the Spying equipment they got :P

targren:
Must be a usage of the word "Geeky" that I was not previously aware of...

Farmville? Really?

That is the very thought that crossed my mind. Guess this is all for those happy-go-lucky wanna -be geeks. I mean, what true geek wants a Farmville shirt? Farmville is a perversion of video games, one of geekdoms' most sacred objects! It's freaking sacrilegious!

OK, that went a little too overboard, maybe a lot overboard, but this list kind of sucked. I cared about nothing on here.

how could they not mention the NES cartridges that are external hard drives or the poe in the bottle or fairy in a bottle or the 360 controller that smells like mountain dew with actual caffine in it

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here