LoadingReadyRun: Every OS Sucks

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Every OS Sucks

Frankly, we're surprised you're even able to watch this video.

Watch Video

Great song and pretty much true, also loved the bit after the credits :p.

This is so very true!! Oh it makes me cry!!

What's even funnier is that I have an android phone! Blatant iphone OS rip-off.

I remember this during Desert Bus! Was hilarious.

I think I prefer the Desert Bus version though =/

So true it pains me.

Google had an OS, like beside the Android they love so much?

Calumon: Erm... Why do I think I know this all but I don't get it? :S

I seen this preformed on Desert Bus, so as soon as i seen the title for this video i knew i was in for a treat! Awesoem stuff

=]

Read the title I was super excited, and the video did not disappoint. Love that song.

That stinger was AMAZING. I still laughing

I saw this on desert bus, it's so trye.
And before you say 'Oh, but Linux is so cool and good.' no it's not! If the OS can't run a single bloody programme then it's not a good OS!

Matt absolutely owns this. (Obviously Wes does too, because, well.. He's WES BORG!)

The song gained many laughs when Wes played it during Desert Bus IV, but it's even better in full music video glory!

..Strange, but it gives an odd vibe of "girls are like Operating Systems, they.. All go down?" Okay, I don't know where I was going with that. Carry on, folks! They're chatty too.. Silly Google OS..

Ha, loved this song on desert bus. Well done indeed for getting it on the escapist guys.

I knew this song would not just go unnoticed when I saw it on Desert Bus For Hope. Great video, great song.

is it just me or is the sync a bit off?

man, i looked at his site during the bussing, but this really sold me, or it sold one of his albums, see you losers later, im gonna rock it to some deadtrolls, just as soon as i am done writing them a nasty letter about their ugly site ^^.

btw who was the linux girl? havent seen her in any previous LRR sketches.

I love the representation of Linux as a crazy hipster chick.

Swaki:
man, i looked at his site during the bussing, but this really sold me, or it sold one of his albums, see you losers later, im gonna rock it to some deadtrolls, just as soon as i am done writing them a nasty letter about their ugly site ^^.

btw who was the linux girl? havent seen her in any previous LRR sketches.

That would be Missie Peters! She appeared during Desert Bus, was in the Toothy Smile video and the Sonic fangirl on ENN!

You can call her "Epic McAwesome" though!

*Goes back to listening to old LRRcast archive* Oh 2008 LRRcasts.. I have much to catch up on!

Poor Matt, always getting fucked over.

I also saw this song on desertbus and I love ya Wes Borg! now only if I had the cash monies to buy your album!

Did Tally make those earrings? they are so kick ass!

Linux users still have this

DawnSR:
is it just me or is the sync a bit off?

Just you, must be your OS...

Another great LRR video, keep em coming.

aww... now I miss desert bus even more...

I haven't laughed this hard since Wes screamed "You're a chicken shit!" at me for not buying Trivial Pursuit... ah... good times...

This was fantastic, with the girls representing the different operating systems... Nice windows earrings, Tally! lol

"I hate that bitch" from the stinger was uttered with such venom from Kathleen- made my Monday!

Great seeing Wes again, sadly I missed him doing this on Desert Bus. Blasted time zone difference... Great to see you're all recovered from the bussing!

This gives me a great idea for a /fick.

Sincere outlaw:

Which is a very bittersweet victory, as the only reason you get less viruses with Mac/Linux is that more people use windows (therefore it makes sense for virus designers to specifically target it).

Sincere outlaw:

That and it also doesn't suck.

edit:

blue_guy:

Which is a very bittersweet victory, as the only reason you get less viruses with Mac/Linux is that more people use windows (therefore it makes sense for virus designers to specifically target it).

There's a bit more to it then that, but that's the main reason why none hasn't tried developing one.

So true, so great, so funny!

:D

Good one!
never heard about that Xerox thing though

It has Wes in it how can it not be good

and poor Matt, he really does seem to be you guys buttmonkey (he is very good at it though).

Good old Commodore - when a blue screen meant your computer was working.

You'll never let me down, right Commodore?

Oh, shit.

Unfortunately, I cannot approve of this video because the troll happy song pisses me off that much.

Those references are great! Comparing operation systems with dates. A bit like the Mac & PC commercials.

What if you did the same with gaming consoles?

Sodoff:
:D

Good one!
never heard about that Xerox thing though

Watch Triumph of the Nerds, specifically this part:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8579920210107554913

Loved the joke about Minesweeper and Solitaire xD

And the C64 never crashed...

It reset, hung, blackscreened, overheated but never crashed.

Unless you clocked Flash Gordon that is.

Well stated, Wes.
By the way, don't know how to install Linux? Ask Paul -- he can install it on ANYTHING! ^_^

Also, Tally blue-screening on us!? T_T

Lastly, am I the only one on this thread who's actually heard of the VIC-20 before he played that song during Desert Bus?
(And I heard of it only from one of the Halloween 2008 episodes of The Angry Video Game Nerd.)

Heh. More promotion for DeadTroll, the better, right?

Good video.

Sadly this video did not do the song justice. When Wes Borg did it live on DesertBus it was amazing, I think over production has actually sullied the song quite abit.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here