Daily Drop: Swiss Cake Roll

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Swiss Cake Roll

Turns out cake rolls are pretty resilient. Who knew?

Watch Video

I was actually surprised by the size of the thing. Over here, swiss cake rolls are around 2 inches long. But damn, are they tasty.... *drools*

Thank you, Gâteaux Vachon!

Dublin Solo:
But damn, are they tasty.... *drools*

yap they are. nice vid.

when I first saw the name for a second I thought Swiss Meat Roll and the possibility of a Man Cooking Daily Drop filled my brain. Granted it would probably be a waist of Morgan's Delicious food.

The first bounce was definitely the best, the way it completely deformed and then reverted to exactly how it looked before was unreal.

What a weird cake roll, I've never known one to NOT be completely decimated by the slightest bump, let alone a crowbar...

Why do you keep destroying tasty pastries? (drools...)

I did like seeing it bend like that, though.

You fiend!!! You wasted one delicious looking cake although I have to admit the first drop look cool.

The question on my mind is, was anyone game to eat it after Alex's crowbar got to it?

That was fantastic. The first drop was great and the crowbar was superb as always

I actually liked the "Failures" more than the crowbar. The way the roll started to unravel at the bottom then work it's way to the top on the second drop.

So often it seems be down to angle, a fairly vertical drop will do less damage than a tilted one :)

That was strange, tho, just how much it compacted then sprung back to shape, how many damn additives are in that cake?

After seeing the structural integrity of this sweet treat, I am convinced we need to incorporate this technology into our cars and airplanes.

I don't even want to imagine trying to digest a cake like that.

At first, I thought that cake roll was fake. But as soon as it hit the ground, it was real.

that thing is HUGE! i have only seen them when they are abut 6cm long.
also yaay crowbar!

I love failures ^^

I like how the Crowbar has its own theme. You can always tell it's coming up when you hear the digitised "YES"

:( why do you keep wasting cake???

Just because the Portal cake was a lie dosen't mean you should hate on all pastries.

Hey! Big guy! The floating Swiss cake roll is talking to you!

Being invisible's not worth a face full of Strong Mad butt. I don't know when the last time he washed that singlet was.

I was a fan of this series, but once you start destroying delicious dessert treats YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR.

And that's how Gordon Freeman cuts his swiss cake rolls
good drop and I'm curious what that is for tomorrow. a container of ball bearings perhaps?

(O_o at how that cake roll survived the drops...)
Who the fuck made that cake roll... that disgusting pastry tube filled with horror?! The Yummies Corporation!?

SomebodyNowhere:
And that's how Gordon Freeman cuts his swiss cake rolls
good drop and I'm curious what that is for tomorrow. a container of ball bearings perhaps?

A bag of marbles, if you ask me.

THAT BITCH MADE ME HUNGRY

Swiss cake rolls = tastylicious

Steve Butts:
After seeing the structural integrity of this sweet treat, I am convinced we need to incorporate this technology into our cars and airplanes.

I am with you on that. And there should be less of a demand for them in the groceries if they saw this video

I can't believe they did it, i wanted it!

Good thing that dessert wasn't something really manly. If it was a Swiss Meat Roll, I bet the crowbar would have no effect on it.

InevitableFate:
I like how the Crowbar has its own theme. You can always tell it's coming up when you hear the digitised "YES"

I'm not sure, but I do think they use that song on non-crowbar drops. Maybe not the part that has the digitized "YES" part however.

awesome video

but but but
you can't hit cake with a crowbar, poor cake

Now that...Was awesome! One of the best yet!!!I was dubious at first but wow...resiliant thing!

Even when crowbar'd, i still want to eat it

NOOOOOO. Such a waste of a swiss roll!

i'd still eat it though.

Steve Butts:

I have already converted my truck into a driving cupcake.

I would seriously love a GIF of that first drop where it just compresses and bounces back, it was awesome!

That cake actually looked kinda gross. :-/

I'm guessing this an Americanized Swiss Cake Roll... and not an authentic Swiss Cake Role, which I don't imagine being too different from the German Cake Rolls my mother used to make (Note: my mother was German and used German ingredients).

Wow that was a huge ass roll.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or