Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 10

Legaia 2: Part 10

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

OK, I thought this series would end up being a bit boring, but I'm really getting into it...
It's always fun watching you guys and just listening to you talk about almost anything at all.

Angnor:
OK, I thought this series would end up being a bit boring, but I'm really getting into it...
It's always fun watching you guys and just listening to you talk about almost anything at all.

Then I hope you watched Desert Bus. :)

Onyx Oblivion:

Angnor:

Then I hope you watched Desert Bus. :)

I missed the first day only. :) I was luckily working from home all that week.

I really should play Minecraft, but at least I know where my flag is.

SPOILER: Snape killed Aeris, Sephiroth was clearly just the fall guy

I understand that you guys aren't doing the whole game.

I mean, there's just no way anyone is THAT much into sadomasochism...

how many more episodes of this are their?

Gonna have to go out and buy me a leather chest, get all manly and stuff.

you HAVE GOT to do one of these with Yahtzee... it would be hilarious

Noooo!
It cut away JUST after the interrobang!

Hey, if you think about it, Desert Bus is essentially a Let's Play. Which gives me an idea, since we're re-airing this. Why don't they re-air some of the funnier bits from Desert Bus? I know that LRR has caught a lot on camera, but I'm talking about the Escapist hosting it as a series.

Hey guys. just decided to give a heads up game play wise in terms of attacks to you to help you gain AP easier. Up, Up, Down...or was it Down, Down, UP for a "hawk strike" and later on you can learn from "scrolls" moves that are HYPER ARTS which cost twice as much AP as SUPER ARTS. luckily though as you level up the more attacks you can do at once leading to the ability to use multiple ARTS at once.

I know that half of what i've told you is probably irrelevant but i thought i'd inform you non the less, since i own Legia 2.....i just need to find it in my collection of games

LOL, man points. You guys are pretty funny, I'd love to see more of these. :P

Legend of Legaia is my favorite game of all time...The fact that the second one appears to suck so much dick saddens me to no end.

The town does not have any rice fields... Where'd they get the rice balls? They have only carrots and cabbages -> It's a scam; they're fake rice balls!

I would think "men" means "mental strenght" or something in this game.

CLIFFHANGER!!!

ptLoneWolf:
you HAVE GOT to do one of these with Yahtzee... it would be hilarious

I totally agree with this post.

And you should do this regularly, like once very 1-2 months. Would be pretty sweet.

Some attacks strike your upper body, others the lower body. The high/low stats represent your defense against attacks toward that section.

The men stat is your "mental" defense- your resistance to magic attacks.

Bless you, map. Blap.

oops, sorry for double post.

Hearing them talk about JRPGs in general was interesting. I thought Grandia 3 was a fairly good game, and the unskippable episode they did was funny. I wonder what they think of Chrono Cross.

Have you guys made fun of WoW yet? Considering the game has a "leather chest" too. And as mentioned above, high = high defense, low = low defense. I played this game for the first time when I was 13, when it released, and I knew that right away. It's kind of common sense...Sorry to disappoint.

BTW, I recommend you guys try getting the grasp of the entire story line before laughing about "demons" and "monsters." There's a LOT to the story, and once you learn the story, it'll all make sense...Like the part where they didn't know the main guy was a "mystic" - it's because the common human on the game doesn't even know what a "mystic" is yet.

--and no, don't go taking this as being a "jerk" - just trying to say to think before you speak. It does help. To TRY and find something to laugh and complain about can make you say some stupid things, lol.

I never see when you guys do the recordings live... or do you broadcast them live? ...

We're MEN....
We're men in tights, TIGHT tights.

Brad Phelps:
I never see when you guys do the recordings live... or do you broadcast them live? ...

This was shown live, then reshown once after the live broadcast, now it's being shown in weekly bites for those of us who missed it.

I would suggest doing the whole game (or the whole of another game), but in multiple different chunks. This broadcast required ZERO preparation, so you could easily do one every month or so, and it's still really funny. Not as concentratedly funny as your prepared stuff, but still funny.

I can't believe I watched the whole thing. Probably only as I didn't want to let it beat me in the end. RRRRR!

How do you eat the rice when you're holding the bowl with both hands?

I'm with you guys. I never really liked Aeris.

It's weird... I'm a huge fan of the JRPG's of yesteryear but I've still never gotten around to really getting into FF7. I've played it, but I've yet to actually get anywhere in it.

As a result, I didn't know Cait Sith sacrificed himself. THANKS A LOT FOR THE SPOILERS! (haha)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here