Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 11

Legaia 2: Part 11

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

Thank god that light he saw didnt go "Hey!" ...Then do it again a few billion times. *Hides in the nightmare free corner*

Great fun anyhow. Wish I didnt miss the lets play. <3

I forget where is that "Th- that stance!" Thing from anyway? I remember something like that in metal gear solid 3 but other than that...

Anyway best part of the lets play so far methinks. Lots of good lines from Graham and Paul.

try L L D its my fav

Mr Companion:
I forget where is that "Th- that stance!" Thing from anyway? I remember something like that in metal gear solid 3 but other than that...

Anyway best part of the lets play so far methinks. Lots of good lines from Graham and Paul.

I remember something similar in... Hm, was it Final Fantasy XIV? I think it was.

Finally, Team Edward are defeated.

Love how the take the classic Greek tale of hubris to the extreme. The guy could had finished off the only man who had a chance of stopping him and yet he just let him get away. So ridiculously stupid, beyond arrogance. Thats like having a penalty in the World Cup final with 5 minutes to go and saying "I will miss this purposefully, as there is no possibility that the opposition can score against us, muahahaha.. oh crap"

where would jrpgs be without the clueless protagonist always running towards the enemy

I mentioned that guy looked like Rei from Hokuto no Ken on the live version, few seconds later "Nanto Seiken!?!" pops up, hooray I'm... mildly influental XD

Also, how powerful do you have to be to not flinch from a blade to the thighs?

You guys should totally continue this, just 10 min a week or so. You don't even need to rehearse it, your funny enough to just improve it.

He stared talking? Wait? Voice Acting? He is magical!

That cracked me up.

...And the bad guy wins.

Well, that was a short game.

Run!!
N..no! not toward me! Idiot!

I rofl.

Did those three crystals and the marking on his right hand remind anyone else of Zelda? o.O

Those crystals...those shapes...are those the Ra-Seru?

Gotta catch 'em all!

I wonder if anybody else will unlock the secrets of actual speech?

Finally caught up with all of this, and yeah... the quips that Graham and Paul are coming up with are pretty funny. From my own experiences, it's sometimes hard to riff on stuff live when you don't know in advance what you're going to be seeing, but they're doing a great job.

Can anyone tell me how long the live broadcast was?

The next game for an Unskippable Let's Play has to be Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I know the first part has been done on unskippable, but I just rented it and there's literally not an un-mockable cutscene in the whole thing. The combat system is the only reason I keep playing.

Funny as always. I'd like a 'moral choice' game where just killing everyone who might cause you problems later is the easiest way to win.

Hahaha! The villain guy looked like DBZ threw up on Sephiroth.

If I hadn't been playing this game already, I think that video would have actually wanted me to. You guys made it look more interesting than that part initially was.

I also still think you're just trying to find something in the videos to make fun of, but it really is starting to sound like you two are becoming more interested in the game rather than hating it. Your attitude towards the game has gotten poorer since it started...Hence why I think you are starting to find interest in it.

It did for me.. That is why I tought about Navi when I saw that god forsaken light..

did anyone else hear him say my big brother is going to beat you off at 7:25?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here