Critical Miss: Lapidation Pro

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Lapidation Pro

Treyarch, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Read Full Article

Food fight!...I mean, Grenade fight!

He who has not sinned cast the first grenade.

I lol'ed so hard at "Saint Bluntninja."

But that's what he gets for trying to quickscope grue.

XD

Also: Reptar!

Who also caught that and was also surprised by it?

canadamus_prime:
He who has not sinned cast the first grenade.

But i already pulled the pin : ( .......

"Let he who has no EXP cast the first Grenade"

Dude...this was funny.

That's Still not the worst way to die from grenades.

zHellas:
XD

Also: Reptar!

Who also caught that and was also surprised by it?

I was!
Reptar RAWWWRR!

OT: ahhh lol i have nothing much to ad as im rather durnk

What gets me here is that it seems like grenades have been a complaint in these games almost since their initial inception. The complaints vary, but the situation seems to become increasingly absurd.

I'm not much of a FPS player, but I've kind of been wondering why they don't... you know... not put Grenades in multi-player at least.

There's a reason Demoman in TF2 had ricocheting grenades nerfed so they don't explode.

Hilarious!

Wonder if this is any worse than Officer Reynolds droppig a flashbang in your face,

Admittedly, it's not Reynolds in this case.

That music is an awesome nightmare fuel.

I am officially adding "Shit was biblical!" to my vocabulary.

Ah, the grenade spam. It's spray-and-pray, but with a single object. It's also x10 as effective.

So.....is grenade spam as big an issue as it was in MW2?

poor Bluntninja, anyway when did Erin got the chain tattoo on her wrist(like the one on bioshock)? just asking

edit: double post ignore this

Mr. Omega:
Ah, the grenade spam. It's spray-and-pray, but with a single object. It's also x10 as effective.

Thank God I play Battlefield. Where grenade spam is used in a tactical way.

....DESTROY THAT GOD DAMN BUILDING TILL IT COLLAPSES ON THOSE CAMPERS!!

Electrogecko:
So.....is grenade spam as big an issue as it was in MW2?

I dont think you actually need that answered. Nerfing/tuning the grenades would have been a GOOD move. Just not something you are gonna see anytime soon in COD titles.

Just sayin'

EDIT:

Abedeus:

Mr. Omega:

Amen.

HankMan:

Oh how I lol'd. I thought it was bad enough when I stuck someone's crotch with a plasma grenade in Halo.

Abedeus:

Mr. Omega:

Things like that make me regret trading in BC2...

HankMan:

Oh my god that's bad.

I'd rather get blown up!

Um could someone please explain the joke to me? I haven't played Black Ops yet so I'm very confused by the joke. D:

Abedeus:

Mr. Omega:

More like where grenades are fucking useless almost not worth the time to throw them.

OT: It's the worst playing headquaters on Nuketown, and the team that kept on winning kept on voting to play there again and again and again, of course this is before the patch that limited it to two plays on one map in a row.

And lo, God came down, and he smiteth with the the M16, the only thing nearly as overpowered as he

(I'm a Christian. To most of us, these jokes are hilarious)

That is a really bad way to go.

dalek sec:
Um could someone please explain the joke to me? I haven't played Black Ops yet so I'm very confused by the joke. D:

This should explain it

The last panel put me in mind of the Stoning scene from The Life of Brian. Good show. At least he didn't say Jehova-

This is no different than Modern Warfare or Modern Warfare 2. Grenade spamming was a problem then and it still apparently continues to be.

On another note, I love me some Newcastle Brown Ale as seen on that shirt.

Grey Carter:
Snip

That is why I almost always use the Tomahawk, I always get the credit for the kill :P

love the rugrats tee

Gindil:

dalek sec:

This should explain it

Not really, that didn't explain anything at all. Can someone just flat out explain the problem? D:

We shall always remember the sacrifice of Saint Bluntninja. Amen.

Yeah getting killed by the impact of a grenade can be pretty humiliating. We me and 3 other friends would play MW and MW2 offline it would happen sometimes. And it was always meet with bouts of laughter, even by the person who died.

Oh yeah, REPTAR! Damn that brings back memories.

Edit: Just noticed the "Wrong" reference. Fuck yeah! Or should it be, "Fuck No!"? Which one is wrong?

REPTAR SHIT FTW!!!
Also "Shit was Biblical" is now an awesome line.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here