Critical Miss: Lapidation Pro

Pages PREV 1 2 3

You think nade spam is bad in BO? HA! Have a trip around MAG. 256 players all throwing 2 grenades at once makes it seem like you have a permanent concussion.

Hail Depeche Mode lyrics!

"WRONG"

REPTAR!!!

HankMan:
That's Still not the worst way to die from grenades.

Servers him right for dying in that position....

REPTAR!!!

Nocta-Aeterna:
Hilarious!

Wonder if this is any worse than Officer Reynolds droppig a flashbang in your face,

Admittedly, it's not Reynolds in this case.

I watched the entire lets play, he could've finished the hotel mission in under half an hour if he took non lethal weapons, you can shoot them before yelling freeze, and it's his fault for staring straight into the doorway and not hiding along the sides like every other officer was.

XD oh my god I can't believe I laughed so hard when I say that 'painting' I'm still laughing about it when I think of it too funny!

really? i mean i t wasnt that bad in modern warfare 2. mostly people just shot you, which is to be expected. maybe it was like, one game and one instance where this happened and cory's all like comic time!

Biblical love it

This is probably my favorite so far

Dinosaur. Dinosaur. Ancient enemy of man.

You will paaaaaay. For you destructuve tendencies...

A reminder of a time when getting stoned wasn't against the law, but was the law.

I really wish there was an option to make the objectives react like mirror friendly fire. Grenade the objective = you just fragged yourself.

Hehe, cute.

REPTAR!!! Shirt is Biblical.

Sonofadiddly:
Dinosaur. Dinosaur. Ancient enemy of man.

You will paaaaaay. For you destructuve tendencies...

Reptar on Ice right, God old school Rugrats was the nuts... will not speak of this new... thing.

HankMan:
That's Still not the worst way to die from grenades.

Ahhh :D See this is why gaming is so precious to us ... because sometimes every variable, every condition, and the culmination of every cause from the very start of a fight can produce an effect so magical and absurd that it begs to be rewatched over and over again.

Thanks for uploading this :D

If this was any at all true I wouldn't have any trouble getting Flak Jacket Pro, which I need to throw back 5 frag grenades. I could only do three so far. >_> In like 20 games.

knight56:
If this was any at all true I wouldn't have any trouble getting Flak Jacket Pro, which I need to throw back 5 frag grenades. I could only do three so far. >_> In like 20 games.

I got it in one demoltion match.

haha XD always love it when the impact of a grenade kills. Flashbang kill ftw! \m/

she has reptar on her shirt

dalek sec:

Gindil:

dalek sec:
Um could someone please explain the joke to me? I haven't played Black Ops yet so I'm very confused by the joke. D:

This should explain it

Not really, that didn't explain anything at all. Can someone just flat out explain the problem? D:

It's simple it's nigh impossible to capture a headquarter or a domination flag or plant a demo bomb because people throw their grenade at the objective randomly Die then respawn with another grenade and do it again. People bitch about it I don't quite get it flak jacket makes it necessary be the in the blast radius pf 3 grenades consecutivly to die and without grenades you would not have the slightest chance of getting most campers out of their spots

Scrumpmonkey:

canadamus_prime:
He who has not sinned cast the first grenade.

But i already pulled the pin : ( .......

Then for the love of god, don't let go of the handle, then it won't blow up :P

That's COD allright.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook