Daily Drop: Blended Coffee

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Blended Coffee

Start your morning off with a splat!

Watch Video

I'm going to go with "ewwww, but awkwardly satisfying" :)

I have followed my instructions well and enjoyed a good splatting this morning XD

Matt must have been crying through this one.

Well the show really gets boring~.~
It's just breaking glass\something spilling lately.

Mmm.... Actually making me hungry for a chocolate milkshake.

:P

And Super Bouncy Balls are next!

Spoilers on the video pic. It gives away the best part.

I seriously hope Starbucks isn't as outrageously expensive up in Canada as it is here. You think they'd drop cheaper food-stuffs.

How none of that went on the camera baffles me.

Calumon: But... we could have drunk that! : (

Jack: There is no way in the world I am letting you drink coffee.

Ah, a nice good splatter to start the day! :D

The bundle of bouncy balls for monday looks like it should be good!

My god, the cup top got LAUNCHED FAR!

Though it looked gross, I still approve -- I still can't bring myself to like coffee.

Jack and Calumon:
How none of that went on the camera baffles me.

Calumon: But... we could have drunk that! : (

Jack: There is no way in the world I am letting you drink coffee.

I think it would be expensive to clean the lense for those kind of cameras.

Also, here calumon, extra double espresso with triple the caffeine.

That looks disgusting, especially the cream. Thanks for reminding me why I don't like Starbucks!

Oooh... I want a iced coffee now T_T

How wasteful. Now I want a coffee.

It was a good drop. I liked how far the lid flew.

Is it me or did that coffee look cold?

Well that was a lot messier than I expected. I severly overestimated the strength of that lid.

Not sure which I liked more, the splat or seeing the top launch towards jer's camera.

Ooh. What a mess.

And it makes me crave chocolate too. XD

The best part for me was the way the plastic cup crumpled up only to spring back into shape. (even if it did split in half in the process.)

Starbucks?!?! But you guys have Tim Hortons up there! I'm disappointing in you Canadians. Unless you normally don't go to Starbucks, you just went there to get something to drop. If that's the case, then, you're ok.

Why do I all of a sudden have a craving for a Dilly Bar?

Finally somebody who thinks the same as I do, Starbucks is garbage and only fit to be thrown on the floor. :-P Nice rocket lid btw.

MasterRahl:
Starbucks?!?! But you guys have Tim Hortons up there! I'm disappointing in you Canadians.

Tim Hortons isn't what it used to be. Now the donuts and bread are all made in Ontario by a European company that freezes the stuff and sends it to the Timmy shops around the country to be re-heated and served. Mountain Bean is where it's at now.

what if there is no tomorrow?

Now I want coffee...

MasterRahl:
Starbucks?!?! But you guys have Tim Hortons up there! I'm disappointing in you Canadians. Unless you normally don't go to Starbucks, you just went there to get something to drop. If that's the case, then, you're ok.

No one who likes to drink good coffee goes to Tim Horton's... It's disgusting, brewed-in-a-pot, liquid, weak poop, and I don't understand the near fanatical devotion some people have with it. Even McDonalds and Subway have better coffee now, if you want the brewed stuff. Tim Horton's seems to water it down. At least Starbucks, except the one at the University, knows how to make real coffee: with an espresso machine.

MowDownJoe:
I seriously hope Starbucks isn't as outrageously expensive up in Canada as it is here. You think they'd drop cheaper food-stuffs.

Well, they already dropped a thanks giving turkey.

I predict Super Bouncy Balls will not be very interesting.

The coffee splat was great. The cream and then coffee made a satisfying mess. The lid flying and the split cup were a bonus.

Didn't expect the cup to split.. added some unanticipated interest!

Count me among those glad to see Starbucks put in its place.

That was certainly worth seeing I presume. I am addicted to Frappe's from McDonalds and Starbucks actually (which for Starbucks are called Frappuccinos) my favorite is Caramel over Mocha because honestly, trying both the Caramel one stands out more with a delicious taste.

Besides that, I am surprised how fast the cream was splattered by, while the rest was still spilling with impact. It's incredible actually, and I liked every moment of it!

Most expensive daily drop to date.
I love the title 'Blended Coffee', I know that came out of the mind of Paul.
Haha I can see him saying that, too funny.

Up here, that's all Starbucks is good for.
Dropping it, and walking across the street to Timi Hoes.

Looks like it made a bat and his head exploded.

I like the part where the coffee went splat :D

I think Bouncy Balls will be cool :D

But that's just me...

I liked how all the cream stayed compact, whilst the coffee just went Everywhayare!

You can almost hear Matt's scream as it spills. ;)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 61854)