Daily Drop: Blended Coffee

Pages PREV 1 2

That was rather spectacular.

Jack and Calumon:
How none of that went on the camera baffles me.

Calumon: But... we could have drunk that! : (

Jack: There is no way in the world I am letting you drink coffee.

First I just wanted to say that Jack and Calumon are probably the highlight of many forums I go to. Keep up the good work sir and digimon.

Then I would like to say, Take that Cooperate America! I feel like thats what should be done with all starbucks coffee. I used to drink it, but only because I beautiful girl tricked me into trying it. Recently, I feel that the quality has gone downhill.

Not Catgirl Coffee? I am dissapointed =P

Great drop, although it also brings nightmares of cleaning up that stuff at work. The whipped cream especially has a tendency to blow up without even having to be dropped, so I wasn't surprised at the massive amount of splatter. *Starbucks employee*

MowDownJoe:
I seriously hope Starbucks isn't as outrageously expensive up in Canada as it is here. You think they'd drop cheaper food-stuffs.

nope it is ridiculously expensive in Canada. come to think of it, it is ridiculously expensive EVERYWHERE Starbucks has a location!!! That is why i rarely go there.
YAY TIM HORTONS!!!!

I got some satisfaction out of that drop/

I am also amazed none got on the camera. Bravo.

Poor Matt... He's probably curled up in a ball right now and rocking back and forth.

That lid went flying off like a missle cap. All that delicious coffee!

Ashcrexl:
what if there is no tomorrow?

There wasn't one today.

Starbucks coffee? This was probably the most expensive daily drop yet.

Thats exactly where starbucks belongs.

Do you get compensated for all of the crap you destroy on this show, or does it come out of pocket?

It's good to know what really happening when you do this by accident.

Is it just me, or are the "Drop" crew picking "softer" targets these days after the debacles with the robot dog and the cake roll...?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Impressive splatter... I wouldn't have wanted to be on clean-up for this one.

Thinking about what an expensive drop that must have been made me think: dropping a stack of pennies or other coins might be fun.

Also take that coffee! Mwahaha.

Jack and Calumon:
How none of that went on the camera baffles me.

The Camera is probably far away so that doesn't happen.

jonyboy13:
Well the show really gets boring~.~
It's just breaking glass\something spilling lately.

Personally, I will never get tired of watching glass break in slow motion.

You could really do with some more FPS to make those impacts extra gratuitous. I would love to see that impact at a slower speed.

I finally know what Starbucks coffee is good for! :-D

Awesome video. :-)

Callate:
Is it just me, or are the "Drop" crew picking "softer" targets these days after the debacles with the robot dog and the cake roll...?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Impressive splatter... I wouldn't have wanted to be on clean-up for this one.

Well, seeing that they rented the camera for a week (those things are ridiculously expensive, and buying one costs more than some houses), and dropped stuff for 14 hours a day during that week, everything has been filmed and only editing is left.

Why they're choosing "softer" targets to show us now, I don't know.

I do not know know what this suspiciously viscous fluid was
and neither do I know why you call that coffee.
But what I do know is that a coffee looks like this
and always will.

The sad thing is, that's probably the most expensive thing they've dropped :p.

SensibleCrout:

To be honest with you, that looks like tea to me.

(and I know it's supposed to be an image of an espresso, as the lovely link likes to remind me)

I was surprised to see it split. As for the clean up, a hose on full, perhaps?

AdmiralMemo:
Well, seeing that they rented the camera for a week (those things are ridiculously expensive, and buying one costs more than some houses), and dropped stuff for 14 hours a day during that week, everything has been filmed and only editing is left.

I wasn't aware. Thanks for the information.

Nice - also, I love the music.

I noticed something odd. When I'm on my PC the picture on the home page is of a splattered cofee, but on my iPhone it's an un-splattered coffee. *Spooky Music*

I like the music, reminds me of the spy vs. spy game.

That doesn't look like coffee.

they've done 47 of these and I still have yet to find a single reason to like this show

I am now craving Starbucks...Damnit.

Mercy me, I'm in love with the track on this one. And how the only sound is contact at its highest point? Cinematic. Gold. GOLD, I TELL YOU.

icyneesan:
Oooh... I want a iced coffee now T_T

Pffft Glad they did Starbucks! Finally my rage for that nutjob institution has paid off!!!!

I'm off to Einstein's to get a Bagel and some QUALITY COFFEE!!!!

I would have drank that, looks Like I arrived here to latte tho :(

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or