LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Avoid Christmas

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ways to Avoid Christmas

Judging by when the mall started playing carols, we're about two months late on this.

Watch Video

Oh good, I was beginning to worry I was the only one who hated this season. Then again, I work in a mall. I've been tired of Christmas since before Hallowe'en.

the log!
My dad use to have the tv on to that on christmas day

I despise all the remixes of classic christmas song! but i don't despise christmas.

Matt! how could you punch Santa?

Nooo it's zombie santa!
but seriously there is nothing that pisses me off more than waking up with some Christmas tune playing from my radio. Time for some extreem muffeling

Loved the shredder!
And extreme muffling - on loud bang, and its over, get what I mean?

BAH, HUMBUG.

Matt, you were positively adorable in this one.

The not-so-wonderful-life had me in hysterics. Loved it.

OH GOD! SANTA! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Very creepy stinger, guys.

Matt that was one epic pillow fort, But how do you avoid the ghost of your old business partner?
And I didn't get "the Sam Raimi" joke.

Zombie Inflatable Santa!

ayailla:

OH GOD! SANTA! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

POKE IT WITH NEEDLES!

I want that reindeer hat Paul is using!...and the green fluffy hat Matt is wearing xD

the not-so-wonderful-life was awesome, and the vuvuzuela xD

Convert! (Nice internal reference)

Also, This: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/

I'm glad i don't have to worry about Christmas

Ah that not-so-wonderful life was the best. All the X ways to Y are brilliant.

The first one was the best.

:p

Where are those damned things...there they are. *Clears throat* Okay...

I always knew Graham was *puts on sunglasses* a wise man.

This may be my favorite X ways to Y. Absolutely amazing, crying with laughter at not-so-wonderful life =]

The bit with the inflatable Santa was my favorite. Every year when those things go up, my dad and I joke about going around the neighborhood with a BB gun...

I need to EMP my neighbors house. They always go overboard with the lights and Christmas doo-dads.

dex-dex:
the log!
My dad use to have the tv on to that on christmas day

I despise all the remixes of classic christmas song! but i don't despise christmas.

OH YES. You reminded me of the only thing I hate about Christmas- the godawful remixes. They don't sound festive, and they don't sound 'hip' or 'cool' either. Rrrgh.

Found a new use for the vuvuzuela. Love the not so wonderful life too.

It's not so much Christmas I hate, it's those (expletive deleted) Christmas Carols the stores play. I don't mind the Mannheim Steamroller Jazz remixes, but listening to the same damn carols every time I enter a store makes me want to pierce my eardrums with an icepick. The only non-standard Christmas songs exempt from the "I like" are "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" and "Dominic the Christmas Donkey". The "Hee-Haws" are what kill that one for me.

Even this one isn't bad...

And you guys forgot... Don't watch Christmas Specials!

yay ^^ i love me some X2Y its second only to CH, but who plays santa, i think tim would have been great, hes tall and always looks happy, but it looks like james or jer, hard to tell.

I thought you were banned from ever using the Vuvuzela?

Great vid!

The best "Ways to..." yet, great stuff =D

Cameron Sours:

I thought Matt already WAS a follower of Crom.

therandombear:
I want that reindeer hat Paul is using!...and the green fluffy hat Matt is wearing xD

Yes! The hat from "All the Little People" is back again!! (also seen in ENN episode "More Room to Grow")

HankMan:
I didn't get "the Sam Raimi" joke.

This was explained in a previous LRR thread. Sam Raimi is this movie director/producer who knows how to put the camera to good use, like this first-person perspective of someone (or something) chasing down Bruce Campbell. "The Sam Raimi" refers to that first-person perspective activity when LRR uses it in the majority of their X2Y videos. (By the way, did this video's Sam Raimi remind anyone else of "Ways to Ruin a Job Interview"? I mean, it's Matt Wiggins's fist, after all...)

EDIT!!!
That EMP would be the perfect solution for the first part of this:

Awesome stinger.

So many references!

Graham the Wise Man cracked me up

Matt's got a great couch fort going there.

I wonder how many takes it took to get the Christmas card into the shredder. Also loved the Crom reference.

Loved the EMP. Hated the Raimi. But then, I hate Raimi, so...

That Couch fort... lemme in, lemme in, lemme in :3

I am surprised, but also somewhat pleased, to find out that vuvuzela jokes can still be funny.

Onyx Oblivion:
The first one was the best.

:p

Mydnyght:

Cameron Sours:

I thought Matt already WAS a follower of Crom.

Maybe this takes place before he converted?

And for those who hate traditional Christmas music... I'm mostly with you. And that's why I blare TSO during the holidays.

I loved the War on Christmas reference in the stinger!

Now all I need is a good advice video on how to avoid getting Wham!ed.... Last Christmas and all..

Converting to Crom and the not so wonderful life bits made me laugh the most.Great episode.
I would also add: "Be in debt to a bank", that tends to murder the festive spirit like paper shredder eats trough a greeting card.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here