Critical Miss: The Lord of the Zings

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

The Lord of the Zings

Part 1: The Fellowship of the Zing.

Read Full Article

...Damn. You have now officially turned me onto Lord of the Rings Online.

When I can get computer to play it on, though...

That orc's so fat you need TWO pokeflutes to wake him up!

That sounds awesome, the classes that is

The only problem being you soon run out of cutting insults for spiders. Boy, does that game have a raging chubby for spiders.

My friend plays a minstrel, they are so awesome

Ha, that's just great. If LOTR:O is remotely like that, it sounds like they're just having fun with it.

A picture of a four eyed hobbit with a flying v playing Holy Diver.

My day is off to a good start :D

Fiery Ridicule has to be the best ability EVER. Dear Gearbox, please steal that idea and use it in Borderlands 2. Thank you.

HOLY DIVER

you been down too long in the midnight seeeeaaaaaa

oh, don't you see-eeeee what I meeeeaaaaannnn

DIO!

You could almost say hes flaming...

NEw goal in life: Create a metal Hobbit-Minstrel

THEY SAY THAT LIFE'S A CARROUSEL, SPINNING FAST YA GOTTA RIDE IT WELL

NICE BURN! XD

"I love the smell of roasting dipshit in the morning!"

My day is starting well :)

'Erwen'. That's just beautiful.

ROFL are you serious, fiery ridicule?! that is pure awesomesauce! man i have to re-install my lifetime subscribed ass back in the LoTRO now!

p.s. for anyone who doesn't know LoTRO actually has a full midi keyboard, so you actually can play songs using instruments in the game :D (it was the reason i payed Lifetime right after Beta XD nothing like running a script to play Mozart while waiting for your group to assemble)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's awesome.
It brings a whole new meaning to Cursing the target.

Ill haft to check this out then.
Iv been meaning to play it and others have said its great.

Woot, LotRO love. That game rocks.

Ooo, I just noticed that this is Part One...

Oh god. Don't make me laugh when I'm ill. I think I just coughed up a pint of blood.

Wait, there's a MMORPG where bards don't suck? I might have to check that out.

Ah, good ol' entertaiment by degrading others.

....is it wrong that i want to be a runekeeper (or watever its spelled??)

Hah that's obsurd. And awesome.

Sweet power... They should use that one in more games.

And you just made my day.

Haha this had be cracking up all throughout. Had to keep myself from laughing during class >_<

jurnag12:

The world is full of kings and queens, that blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell!

The little big man rules forever!

OT: Well, it's a shame that I'm occupied with Cataclysm at the moment. If not, LOTRO would be the second choice.

Metal minstrel, hell yeah.

Chapper:

jurnag12:

The world is full of kings and queens, that blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell!

The little big man rules forever!

OT: Well, it's a shame that I'm occupied with Cataclysm at the moment. If not, LOTRO would be the second choice.

Metal minstrel, hell yeah.

They tell ya black is really white, the moon is just the Sun at night,
And when you walk in golden halls, you get to keep the gold that falls.

Hail to the little big man with the big big voice xD

Custom songs for minstrels, please?

That was an awesome LotRO promo. Cruely insulting an enemy till they die of shame... a pity the real marketers never come up with cool stuff like this.

Hah! Now that's a feature that would make me play LOTRO!

Yes! LOTRO is a terrific game. I never enjoyed WoW or EQ, but LOTRO is a blast.

And in response to MaxFan: not only do bards (Minstrels) not suck in LOTRO, they are EXTREMELY important as members of any fellowship (party). Playing as a Mistrel, you would regularly be approached by other people begging you to join up with their group for a quest.

I assume the last part will be "Return of the Zing", cannot for the One Ring think of one for The Two Towers.

Misterben:
Yes! LOTRO is a terrific game. I never enjoyed WoW or EQ, but LOTRO is a blast.

And in response to MaxFan: not only do bards (Minstrels) not suck in LOTRO, they are EXTREMELY important as members of any fellowship (party). Playing as a Mistrel, you would regularly be approached by other people begging you to join up with their group for a quest.

Like White Mages in FF and Tanks in WoW. Honestly no one wants to be a Warrior, A WARRIOR!!! I love taking punchs and laugthing at just how perfectic they are. Still even WoW could be improved with a Bard class, Lalalalaaaa!

Those are the skills I'd want to have if I had fantasy powers. The awesome power of Bardic (Minstrel) Rock and the Killing joke. Giving whole new meaning to BURN!

It's a fun game certainly. What I enjoy most about it [at least on my server] is the roleplay community. Everyone thought Free to Play would bring in tons of trolls and kill the rp, but it never happened. They tried, but like Yahtzee we were able to ignore them all to death. :)

So Maybe Tomorrow... I'll find my way home. What a brilliant song.
And this was hilarious, I wish I had fiery ridicule.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here