Critical Miss: The Lord of the Zings

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Is that some humor in my Lord of the Rings? Amazing.

But how is Erin playing a game with just her index fingers?

You can insult people into flames? Awesome!
The strips convinced me to try this out.

Straying Bullet:
Ah, good ol' entertaiment by degrading others.

Damn... It's a class all about trolling. AND IT WORKS!!!

I may just try out LoTR:O

The opening of this strip is comletely wrong. There's no intelligent life on WoW!

Always nice to see the LOTRO love. :)

Onyx Oblivion:
Custom songs for minstrels, please?

Already in there.. though not in battle. You can either play the songs manually by using your keyboard as, basically, a midi piano/keyboard or you can use .abc files. .abc files are basically midi files converted to a language LOTRO can read and playback. Even better, you can have multiple group members each with their own .abc file created from the same midi file, allowing you to have full bands with each member synced together and playing their own instrument.

"And fat? Motherfucker! You're so fat, they have to put your left ass-cheek on another server!"
Dear GOD I laughed.

The best part is how your insults echo now that everyone is off playing WoW!

HankMan:
NICE BURN! XD

That pun caused me physical injury.

That's it, im re-installing LOTRO.

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss: The Lord of the Zings

Part 1: The Fellowship of the Zing.

Read Full Article

This is EXACTLY how the bard in my D&D party uses his "Cutting Word" power, hilarious!

Is that really what happens? If so i need to play it lol.

*casts Flame Shock and Lava Burst*

Well, I'd have liked to play LoTRO, I really would have. But try as I might, I could not connect to any of the servers.

I really wish you didn't have to say Holy diver its like one of my favorite songs darn it.

"got to get away.. get away"

damned double posts

I think we've stumbled upon a new fetish:
Elven Stout.
To quote one of my favourite movies, "I LIKE IT!"

Fronzel:

She maxed her DEX roll?

I don't play the game, but that is brilliant XD
I like how this has gone from a shaky start, to some really good updates interspersed with not so good ones... and now has consistently funny ones!

Hope you guys stay here!

Gindil:

Straying Bullet:
Ah, good ol' entertaiment by degrading others.

Damn... It's a class all about trolling. AND IT WORKS!!!

I may just try out LoTR:O

'You mad, bro?'

'I WILL FEAST ON YOUR FLESH'

'you have died'

Shadow-Phoenix:
I really wish you didn't have to say Holy diver its like one of my favorite songs darn it.

"got to get away.. get away"

'Holy Diver' is cool, but I like 'Rainbow in the Dark' better...

Fronzel:

actually she is typing up the words and such in the yellow boxes, shes doing a review type thingy even though the game has been out for a while...

I wasn't interested after the Let's Play, but DAMN now I am.

I am sorry, but even the Runekeeper is no match to a Moonkin equipped with Sulfurus, Hand of Ragnaros:

Heh nice.

LOTRO is fun till you get to Moria. But Moria killed leveling for me. So boring.

Then I played LOTRO for the RP. It was fun while there was no drama. But of course there had to be. So I will never go back to that game.

Sturmdolch:
Heh nice.

LOTRO is fun till you get to Moria. But Moria killed leveling for me. So boring.

Then I played LOTRO for the RP. It was fun while there was no drama. But of course there had to be. So I will never go back to that game.

Thus far it's been the same old MMO bullshit with a LOTR coat of paint. Kill a bear. Kill ten bears. Kill a hundred bears. Collect bear bits.

I'm really only giving it some love before I can convince my game buddy to invest in WoW. If I'm going to play a grind fest I may as well play the most popular grind fest.

Grey Carter:

Thus far it's been the same old MMO bullshit with a LOTR coat of paint. Kill a bear. Kill ten bears. Kill a hundred bears. Collect bear bits.

I'm really only giving it some love before I can convince my game buddy to invest in WoW. If I'm going to play a grind fest I may as well play the most popular grind fest.

I agree with you on that. But the LOTR coat of paint made it a lot better, in my opinion. At least until the coat of paint got boring from the lack of colour and sameness in the lands you grind in.

That was my logic after I lost interest in RP. Might as well play the most popular and well established one. And oo, look! Cataclysm is on its way.

Of course, as with the other two, I quit playing a few weeks before the expansion actually came out...

Oh yeah...
I LOVE my runekeeper. Especially a month after they came out. They got a MAJOR buff, making the users a god. You could beat Gandalf, Saruon, the Balrog, and the Nazgul at once with realistic expectations of getting out alive. Then they nerfed us. Still fun as hell, but one-on-twenty was noticeably harder.
Go glass cannons!

LOTRO isn't (kind of) free! It is completely free, with premium benefits!

I have leveled 5 characters to level 65 exclusively through skirmishes!

And skirmishes are only 1 SMALL part of the free game.

So yeah, if I can get *5* count them, *5* characters to 65 leveling exclusively through skirmishes, how much easier would it be to grind out mobs, actually in the landscape?

Also, the only remotely necessary benefit that you need to actually buy from the store is the traits, which are incredibly inexpensive.

Just don't waste your free points on outfits, expansion packs, or stat tomes!

Stat tomes are the BIGGEST rip-off!

You, are by far, my favorite comic artist right now!
Your jokes are witty, your humor is smart, and most of all, your timing is perfict!

HentMas:
....is it wrong that i want to be a runekeeper (or watever its spelled??)

No, but is bad you'll have to use 500 Turbine points to play it.

OMG. I literally laughed out loud!

I'm now officially a fan of this.

Quiet Stranger:
That orc's so fat you need TWO pokeflutes to wake him up!

That sounds awesome, the classes that is

Hahahaha OMG I can't believe I actually got that joke. Pokemon Red FTW

I love you guys! I was so excited when i saw him playing Holy Diver!

fanklok:

HentMas:
....is it wrong that i want to be a runekeeper (or watever its spelled??)

No, but is bad you'll have to use 500 Turbine points to play it.

To be fair, you used to have to buy the Moria expansion pack to get access to the RK class. 500 TP is pretty easy to come by even for Free Players.

If Divine Souls hadn't gone into beta today, I would've started playing LOTRO because of this. :D

I find this very amusing especially simce I know more people who play LoTRO then WOW

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here