Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Most Ridiculous In-Game Vehicles

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Top 5 Most Ridiculous In-Game Vehicles

Mini-copters? Rickshaws? UFOs?! In this Top 5, Lisa rolls her eyes at the most ridiculous ways of getting around in video games.

Watch Video

The sad music from Scrubs. Yes!

Also, I feel very thrown off when I see a previous cast member from All That saying "fuck". I get the same way when I watch Kenan Thompson on Saturday Night Live. Anyone else get this way?

Same problems as with the two first episodes even though a lot of people asked for atleast slight changes.
Not gonna keep watching but atleast the topic was amusing.
Only joke that was actually funny was the last music at the end and then Lisa ruined that too.
Well, I'll stick with Bob.

No mention of Kane's ability to transform his truck in the later Twisted Metal games? Awww.

Personally preferred Axel.

call me nuts

anyways, my vote goes to (even if it's not a vehicle) the Magnetic Roller skates from Jet Grind Radio

The Destroy isn't slow...it's just not very safe.

She always seems hit or miss with her comedy.

Though i liked the offspring song in the crazy taxi rickshaw. And that Travis Touchdown's motorcycle looks like what i would do to make an X-Wing street legal.

Not gonna keep watching but atleast the topic was amusing.

How is it that every time she posts a video we get people telling us they're not going to keep watching?

Holy hypocrisy, Batman.

Gxas:
The sad music from Scrubs. Yes!

My reaction too! I'm all like "every time I have a profound moment, I have this music that plays in my head".

I like this show, and I loved the Scrubs reference! Hope to see more.

Zack84:
This girl's delivery is annoying in the extreme. She's not funny and whoever writes her lines is brain-dead. Cute though, and I can only hope she's more clever in person.

I agree that if she wasn't pretty this series would suddenly become a complete flop for everyone. But it's nice to be reminded of Grim Fandango again. I must finish that game....

Simpsons reference! "First of all, it's fudgsicle."

I was pretty iffy on these videos until she brought up the Bone Wagon, Lisa is now one of my favourite people on the Escapist.

Glottis: "Manny, until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS!"

Glottis ftw

Does anyone know wher I can get that bike she likes?

Oh, dear. No comment on the content, but maaaan. What's with the corset?! If you're going to wear a corset in a video, lace it up tight, or you just look like you're wearing a cardboard tube.

Oh dear, outfit and hairstyle...
I shall say no more.

EDIT: where is the MAKO, I fail to see how any of those vehicles are more ridiculous then a vehicle which DEFIES LOGIC AND GRAVITY

Never knew about the gyro-daddy and never got the ufo in saints row 2. I spent too much of that game customizing every vehicle I could, like my solid gold fire truck.

I feel in the minority. Yes, these videos are more or less a way to just put Lisa on the internet in various outfits, but I think she's funny and charismatic and at least spends her five minutes on topic. I enjoy them without irony and without shame and this one was pretty great in my opinion. I can't believe people watch "I Hit It With My Axe" or "Jersey Shore" but, really, if you're resigned to not like this, find something you do like, instead.

AssassinJoe:
Does anyone know wher I can get that bike she likes?

Yeah, no joke. She makes me want to trade in my Harley and get a Ducati.

I didn't watch the show she previously starred in, although I'm aware she was in some kind of show. But I highly doubt she has no life, I also highly doubt she plays a lot of video games. I know I'm probably going to get a reply telling me that I'm stating the obvious, but I don't think she has even been with in a 15 meter perimeter of majority of the games she speaks about.

I don't know if this is true or not, it's just what I think, good night everybody.

I like the videos.

Yeah, said it.

Went there.

i'd say that the leviatan from Unreal Tournament is a lot more ridiculus than that gyro daddy

Mako and Hammerhead (of Mass Effect fame) really should have been on here... and the Red Eagle from Carmageddon. Props for mentioning Twisted Metal though.

Love her hair for this episode :-)

I love her vieos I am honetly just like her! (minus the really blond hair mines slightly darker!)

and I always agree with her top 5 especially!

Love the sad music form Scrubs that is in it!

Why is it that the second nerds see a pretty girl talking about video games, they freak out and do everything they can to discredit her based off of her words or appearance? I know I have lady issues myself, but what's all of your guy's (or gal's) problem? See for example, Jessica Chobot, Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn, Rinry Game Game, or that chick from Hey Ash Whatcha Playing.

Don't be afraid. Those women are just in your computer. They can't really hurt you.

Damn I thought The Deuce from Brütal Legand would be in there.

I mean it cant get any more awesome than that..

Ive seen Vehicles in RPGs that trump this list, like Cloud's bike in 7/AC, the Guardian from ff8, or the Ragnoroke from the same game

:)
I think this is pretty good. It's kind of hit and miss on the humor, but it's mostly harmless. And I get to know more about games I haven't played yet, but would really like to. I think I'll keep watching. ^^

I really feel like the car in Burtal Legend should have been on here.

How about the ice-cycle (or whatever it's called) from FInal Fantasy XII? That's not even technically a machine.

I like this series and strangely I love the intro/outro music.

zelda2fanboy:
Why is it that the second nerds see a pretty girl talking about video games, they freak out and do everything they can to discredit her based off of her words or appearance? I know I have lady issues myself, but what's all of your guy's (or gal's) problem? See for example, Jessica Chobot, Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn, Rinry Game Game, or that chick from Hey Ash Whatcha Playing.

Don't be afraid. Those women are just in your computer. They can't really hurt you.

-assholeness removed-

To be honest, people just don't like being pandered to. And thats what alot of people see this as.

Right i'm off out to buy that bike. I prefer cruisers tbh but hey, what can i say?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64770)