Zero Punctuation: Splatterhouse

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

well I got Splatterhouse and I found it to be rather good. Yes the QTE kills were repetitive but im not petty, they worked. Id prefer this to GOW any day. It amuses me when the "milking the brand name" is mentioned because God Of War, Halo, Call Of Duty and anything by Nintendo are the biggest milkers of the lot. Splatterhouse seems like a game where they sat down a said "lets make a games that's just pure fucking metal... but nobody let Jack Black get word of this." The mindless violence was awesome, the story made me want to carry on to find out what's next, the soundtrack's awesome made the fighting whole lot better. I personally didn't find ANY bugs or glitches at all...

And the people saying about there being no God of war references, there's is just bin stuck in cleverly, the "Wad of Gore" bit.

During the part where he says that splatterhouse is selling itself off with gore makes it hopelessly quant and a little backwards am I the only one who likes Yahtzee with the overcoat? It makes him even better then normal.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here