Trailers: Dungeon Defenders Huntress Trailer

Dungeon Defenders Huntress Trailer

The huntress brings some long ranged firepower and trickery to bare on Dungeon Defenders.

Watch Video

To tell you the truth, I'm actually excited for this game. Tower Defense + Diablo= Awesome!

wait so miniguns, rockets and granades are stealth

So it's a Torchlight FPS? Pass.

Bollock-burgers, the bastard's broken...

By which i mean the video seems to be not-working.

Vids not working for me -_-

but anyways, I WANT THIS GAME! (thats my input and i'm sticking to it)

Huh, does not work for me either. Maybe the link is down?

A Torchlight FPS doesn't sound so bad.

Never even heard of this before.

Combat looks like a bit of a clusterfuck. So many particle effects, bright explosions and floating numbers. Can barely tell what's happening.

The_root_of_all_evil:

This is what I was exactly thinking...exactly.

Ha, that one guy fell off a cliff.

Team Hollywood:
The huntress brings some long ranged firepower and trickery to bare on Dungeon Defenders.

*Twitch* Ahem.

- Idiom
bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.

It's a G rated preview, so I don't think you were tryign to make a pun about nakedness.

This game reminds me of Dungeon Runners, Game that was canned due to the lack of players, but i found it fun to play when i was bored, got sad after it got closed down.

Sorry double posted.

Impluse_101:

The_root_of_all_evil:

This is what I was exactly thinking...exactly.

It's not an FPS it's a turret defense game with 3rd person shooting involved. Think of it as a more cutesy version of Monday Night Combat's Blitz mode.

SaintWaldo:

Team Hollywood:

*Twitch* Ahem.

- Idiom
bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.

It's a G rated preview, so I don't think you were tryign to make a pun about nakedness.

Neat got me daily dose of edumacation and in a forum thread! who would of tunkit

XD o man i've been miss using the word bare forever!

Just never occurred to me the same word for a 600lb ball of fur muscle claws and teeth is the word for carry as well. Thank you sir ^-^

OT: Is this marketed to children or an audience who knows what TD and TPS are? Still the graphics look damn crisp!

The hell is this?

Okay... actually being able to see it I have three words for this.

Garish, Overly-crowded (It's hyphenated so it counts as one) and Ugh.

I think I hate every aspect of this game. The colors, the music, the gameplay, even the idiotic voiceover. Looks like a game for children between 8 and 12 to me.

Cute, so it's like Dungeon Siege only anime/fiesta style?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here