LoadingReadyRun: Santa Secrets

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Santa Secrets

The LRR crew engages in the fine tradition of not knowing what your friends want.

Watch Video

Brilliant episode! I love the "Trained By Lesbians" T-shirt.

My family doesn't really do secret santa's... we just get presents for Christmas. Maybe we should start it...

Graham gets all the best stuff.

Interesting that you would make a secret Santa CH.
My cousins and I are doing that. I am thinking of just getting hungry hungry hippos though.

Also that huge creepy doll is HILARIOUS!!!!

Packs of magic cards will do, it will do. None can complain.

It's so true,
fortunately we all make a little list of stuff we would like to get. kinda takes away the excitement though.

Giant creepy doll, the gift that keeps on giving... Graham the creeps.

Creepy Doll... DO WANT!

I am on student government for the college I go to and we did a secret santa. It wasn't as uniform as this, but I did get a dart gun so I game out on top.

I also shot our president in the head.

Hmm, I get this odd feeling that Graham doesn't really like his present...or creepy dolls in general for that matter ....I could be wrong though.

You guys should include minecraft in an episode!

Please tell me the giant creepy doll will be auctioned off for Child's Play. :D

Welcome to my world. Just few days to Christmas and still have to buy two presents.

Also isn't there snow in Canada at the moment? If you want some I'd be more than happy to provide you with some.

I want that creepy doll...
I would have nowhere to put it, but I want it.

cHustle episode: Check.
Magic Alex Extraordinaire: Check.
Ultra Creepy Doll: Check.
MORGAN?!: Double-quadruple Check!

Result: An officially awesome LRR video.

This video has made me painfully aware that I still need to get presents for pretty much everyone I know.

God dammit.

"Next time ask Yoda."

That is a t-shirt.

Jbird:
cHustle episode: Check.
Magic Alex Extraordinaire: Check.
Ultra Creepy Doll: Check.
MORGAN?!: Double-quadruple Check!

Result: An officially awesome LRR video.

I couldnt agree more. Love Alex's magic.

Okay, so.. Point form~!

A; Alex is a super-magician!
B; It's Morgan~! \o/
C; Presidentbarackobamaalloneword (all-one-word) is awesome! "He's staring at me.." was brilliant..
D; Cutting from James to.. James.. was rather clever with the music transition! Nice.
E; Alex is SuperDerp!
F; For good measure, Graham really is scared of those dolls.. But it's a loving, caring fear! <3

OH MY GOD, THE STINGER! THE STINGER SO GOOD.

I also like how James is still The Fixer, like old times.. :D And how nice of Morgan to conveniently get James some counters (stones) :P

Magic: the Gathering booster packs. The gift for everyone.

Stay, PresidentBarackObamaAllOneWord! (*pat-pats the giant plush dog*) Good boy!
(Or is that PresidentBarackObamaAllOneWordAllOneWord?)

therandombear:
Hmm, I get this odd feeling that Graham doesn't really like his present...or creepy dolls in general for that matter ....I could be wrong though.

Hmmm....Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Graham's present can actually MOVE. o_O

That's how it usually goes with Magic players. We have some kind of Secret Santa, too. I got a bag of candy from a non-Magic player. "Oh," I thought. "that's nice. Although I've expected some *turns bag* ah! Cards!"

Haha, nice that was a really good one.

You guys should do a "Creepy Doll" Music Video from the Jonathan Coulton song. That would be hilarious.

Life-size creepy doll... awesome.

I love that giant creepy doll, it's so creepy :D

Poor Graham.

I mean, seriously. How much must he endure?

MattAn24:
C; Presidentbarackobamaalloneword (all-one-word) is awesome! "He's staring at me.." was brilliant..

It was so much more, the fact that he set aside the creepy part until after understanding the name.

Also, nothing says "I love you friend" like giving a gift that exploits their fear.

Crom bless us, everyone. And if not, then to hell with him.

It's good to see that James is still the Fixer.

Hustle for Christmas.. is great!

I never have problems getting things for my friends though.. maybe we hang out too much. ^^

Sampsa:
Welcome to my world. Just few days to Christmas and still have to buy two presents.

Also isn't there snow in Canada at the moment? If you want some I'd be more than happy to provide you with some.

Victoria (where they are located) is the most mild spot in Canada.

The stinger was so good this time. commodorehustle always delivers the laughs :)

You have no idea how much I want a super-sized creepy doll right now. That thing is awesome, and so was the episode.

That was hilarious :)

Oh Giant Creepy doll.

hmmm i could use a giant plushy. Should probably go find me one.

funny end scene XD

This is the opposite to my family who WONT get me magic cards for xmas :(

Damn i wish i had an super creepy doll...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here