Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Most Impractical Female Character Hairstyles

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Top 5 Most Impractical Female Character Hairstyles

Get your facepalm ready: Lisa brings you the Top 5 female game character hairstyles that are clearly impractical.

Watch Video

Another epic video!

And Rikku's hair ain't that impractial I can say this with high knoledge as I have many times had my hair like that!

(The only difficult and impractical thing is getting my hair in to the hair style in the first place!)

oh what? was she talking that whole time?
whoops,
yeah i better watch again and pay attention

I have yet to see a Top 5 with Lisa I don't like.

Keep them coming.

Final Fantasy X? I thought everyone called it Final Fantasy: Ten and FF: Ten-Two.

Anyways, I wouldn't say Rikku's hairstyle is that impractical. Compared to other JRPG characters it's actually pretty normal. At least cosplayers can pull it off without needing barrels of hair-gel.

Ok, I was completely going to rag on you if you had Bayonetta in this top 5 again, not because of the praticality, just for the repeativeness of it.

So is the princess with the bird on her head similar to guys who have the "Duck butt" hair style?

I would've considered Bayonetta, but just because her hair is actually mental, like seriously, crazy.

What about how Rikku looks like a retarded Jack Sparrow?

And I dunno, Jessie from Pokemon had some bizzare stuff going on.

Another nice ep. :)

I must admit, I really liked this episode.

Keep up the good work.

I am curious as to why your censor your videos. Other than that they are fantastic. I loved the bit at the end.

BlueInkAlchemist:
I have yet to see a Top 5 with Lisa I don't like.

Keep them coming.

Well there are only four, silly :P

Props for the shout-out to Locks of Love.

crudus:
I am curious as to why your censor your videos. Other than that they are fantastic. I loved the bit at the end.

I thought it was odd too.

Well, at least she's not orange. I'll have to look into more impractical styles, because I know they're out there.

I wasn't sure about this series until now. Awesome work. Loved the mix of Heavenly Sword cinematics and "Hair".

Don't hate on Rikku from X/X-2

I like her.

O that is a funny! man XBlades is on a roll being on 2 list already! XD

i laughed at the bayonetta jab at the end. Looks like the read the replies.

I agree that Ayumi is impractical at everything i mean hell Lara croft wears more clothes in all her games. I mean why goes ruins exploring in a bra and thong outfit.

Ach! Those hairstyles....Who ever come up with those need to get shoot.

Though it seems that males get more impractical hairstyles for some reason.

As ridiculous as it is to have hair as long as Nariko's, personally I would've put Ayumi at #1. I mean, triple long-ass pigtails?!? I wouldn't even expect that in a Final Fantasy game.
Also, at least Bayonetta's hair isn't flying across her face all the time.
I love mindless minutia, donīt you?

Also, WOODSTOCK!!!!!

Another good job, Lisa.

Some constructive criticism: Could you adjust the lighting? It's completely washing you out.

...And could I put in a request for the Top Five Most Ridiculuous Weapons?

Ah i would of never of thought of Bayenetta either, another great show girl.

i really want a pony-tail.

I haven't played a single one of those games... wonder why...

1st time and last time I ever watch this chicks videos.
The humour is weak, she tries WAY too hard and the content of her movies is just a niche untouched because NO ONE CARES.

I want to point out:

Rikku, Ayumi, the chick from street fighter are all of Japanese Origins and bagging on the japs for making games where the chicks have really eccentric hair is just sad because everyone knows the Japs love their eccentric hair and costumes on characters.

Heres an idea Lisa, talk about things we care about without the breathless feel to the video.

Heres some examples:

The current climate of egos on games such as Black Ops
How much more could Quantum Theory rip off Gears of war
and when will the Wii make a game that isnt a total gimmick

I think FF X-2 as a whole could perhaps be written off as a ridiculous hairstyle.

Anywho, enjoyed the Anamanaguchi intro/outro music. Looking forward to more :)

Another good video, but still no cat appearances.

Bring back the cat!!

Dragunai:
Rikku, Ayumi, the chick from street fighter are all of Japanese Origins and bagging on the japs for making games where the chicks have really eccentric hair is just sad because everyone knows the Japs love their eccentric hair and costumes on characters.

Um, X-Blades was made by Russians.

ForgottenPr0digy:
Don't hate on Rikku from X/X-2

I like her.

I liked her in X (Ten).

Before she got struck by lightning one time too many and became utterly retarded.

I like the rest of X-2 (Ten-Two), though.

Huh, so this is the same girl in this vid?

I have no words to match the emotions to express my....feelings.

This was probably her best one yet. The crack about how Ayumi's voice induces vomiting and suicides, followed by the demonstration, required me to pause for a laugh-break. Then I watched it again.

Also, there seemed to be a lot less "look how hot I am" pandering, and the humor seemed much better thought out. I'm really starting to like this series

Wow... my prediction about the next episode being on Hairstyles based on her hair-do in the last one was 100% spot on... go me!

Great episode though, and I think the balance has been found between info and humour. :D

Keep up the good work!

I've seen every episode, and I just don't see a single thing I like.

It's just too... ugh... Fake gangster talk, saying you're not one of "those" girls, then proceeding to be, one of "Those" girls. Bleh.

I guess I'm not in the target audience. People that are into... stuff like that. People that may enjoy Gossip magazines ..and such.
I've given enough time to see if there'd be change, and I can tell there won't be, so I'll just stop.

I'll admit, this is growing on me.

Aw, no seymor from ffx?

Giest4life:
Huh, so this is the same girl in this vid?

I have no words to match the emotions to express my....feelings.

That's priceless!! :D
Great stuff.... she's certainly got annoying over the top cheerleader down in that! Hard to believe it's her, in a way. She's hilarious in that video.

Great Top Five, Lisa, hope to see more of your stuff on the Escapist soon!

I love Rose! Glad she got a shout-out, even if it was to rag on her ridiculous do.

wulfy42:
Another good video, but still no cat appearances.

Bring back the cat!!

+1

Question: why point out the martini was koolaid? Was it just for shiggles or is drinking not allowed on-camera at the Escapist?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here