Name Game: Oh Holy Night

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Oh Holy Night

A well deserved rest.

Read Full Article

Hahaha I love the look he's giving her.
"Why is this girl sleeping on me?"

Ah merry christmas you hard working fictional store clerks!

Beautiful! Nice subtle Portal reference, too.

Merry Xmas!

Oh god, the idea of working retail in December gives me the kind of squirty panic shits that would compare to the thought of fighting a grizzly bear with a plastic teaspoon. To all those who have done it this year, have a VERY merry Christmas. You've earned it.

This is really cute, love it how the girl is snuggling against the psycho blue eyed one. Really love this!

Awww, cute. And a merry Christmas to everyone, especially my fellow retail workers. The storm's almost over, just got to brace for Boxing Day.

They work so hard every day, they really deserve this, Merry Christmas people whose names I've forgotten.

It never fails to amaze me how many people still ask "Are you still open?" When there's a huge "CLOSED" sign right on the door.

ahiddenfigure:

Merry Xmas!

I think I'm blind. I saw no portal reference. Educate me!

Celtic_Kerr:

ahiddenfigure:

Merry Xmas!

Neither did I. Little help here?

That was quite sweet and a little bit heartwarming.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Formica Archonis:
Awww, cute. And a merry Christmas to everyone, especially my fellow retail workers. The storm's almost over, just got to brace for Boxing Day.

And a merry christmas to you as well. 6 hour shift tomorrow and then an 8 hour shift on Sunday (BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!).

The war isn't over yet...but it's close.

People like them do deserve a rest. It must be hell working in retail during the Christmas season (read: season of consumerism). I don't envy them.

Celtic_Kerr:

ahiddenfigure:

Merry Xmas!

LeeshaJoy:

Celtic_Kerr:

ahiddenfigure:

Merry Xmas!

I believe he was refering to the 'Are you still open?' and the handprint "drawn" into the condensation on the store window. Look to the right of the shopper.

The writing on the window made me laugh. It's so true.

Oh goshhh...last minute shoppers will be the death of me X)

Gasp! That rein-octopus is adorable!
Also, nice comic. :D

I love this series :D

ahiddenfigure:

Merry Xmas!

"Where was the portal reference?"
*Stares at it for an hour*
"STILL CAN'T FIND IT!"

Soulgaunt:
Gasp! That rein-octopus is adorable!
Also, nice comic. :D

Yes! Glad I'm not the only one liked the rein-octopus. Reintopus?

I barely even try to go out shopping during the holidays, so I don't deny the pain of working retail during then (now).

Merry Christmas comic people and comic maker and comic readers.

Am I the only one wondering why they were still there? hahaha.

True story: Last Xmas Eve we had 38 shoppers try the door after we closed.

Hah that was cute. The girl sleeping on the blue eyed dude was cute and the writing on the window was great. Good stuff for sure. Although I wonder why they are still there. Perhaps their was a mob outside when they closed so they could not escape and decided to crash there? That's my best guess anyway.

Awww.
Merry Christmas as well.

And again...that squid is creepy cute....especially with the
Reindeer Antlers on.

bdcjacko:
This has to be one of the worst webcomic series I have ever seen.

Care to give any reasons? If this is one of the worst you've ever seen, you clearly haven't been looking hard enough. Just sayin'.

Yeah, I'm so glad I got out of retail. Now I'm in a restaurant...which sucks just as bad to work at this time of year.

"Hi, we've got a party of 30, our extended family is in town, is it ok that we didn't call ahead for reservations?"

Unintentional implications: the sheer amount of effort to write that so it faces us.

Bek359:

bdcjacko:

Care to give any reasons? If this is one of the worst you've ever seen, you clearly haven't been looking hard enough. Just sayin'.

ha, your avatar is great.

Literally not a single one of them has ever made me laugh or care about the characters in the comics. Maybe I have to be a game stop, funcoland, vintage stock, or what have you employee to truly get it. But I've worked retail, and I can't imagine the customers being all that different, maybe just smelling slightly worse.

I don't care for the art style, and long skinny necks on everyone. I don't like how all the characters always looks depressed and cynical.

I feel the need to comment because I paid for the pub club and buy merch from the site. And as a paying customer, I should be entitled to request that thing I don't like about the site be improved. You will never hear me bitch about say not finding Penny Arcade funny because I don't pay for that site, so I have no right to bitch. Here I do because there are comic and shows I like and gladly pay money for.

Merry Christmas, Eliza!
I look forward to what you'll bring us in 2011

What, no squirrrr?

How could he look so angry with such a pretty girl attached to him. Must be a very hateful man.

bdcjacko:

Bek359:

bdcjacko:

ha, your avatar is great.

Literally not a single one of them has ever made me laugh or care about the characters in the comics. Maybe I have to be a game stop, funcoland, vintage stock, or what have you employee to truly get it. But I've worked retail, and I can't imagine the customers being all that different, maybe just smelling slightly worse.

I don't care for the art style, and long skinny necks on everyone. I don't like how all the characters always looks depressed and cynical.

I feel the need to comment because I paid for the pub club and buy merch from the site. And as a paying customer, I should be entitled to request that thing I don't like about the site be improved. You will never hear me bitch about say not finding Penny Arcade funny because I don't pay for that site, so I have no right to bitch. Here I do because there are comic and shows I like and gladly pay money for.

Okay, fair enough, you don't like the strip. But trust me, whatever you think of this strip, there's comics out there that are INFINITELY worse.

LeeshaJoy:

Celtic_Kerr:

ahiddenfigure:

Merry Xmas!

Look at the glass in the background, remind you of any psychotic drawings? :)

Heh. Made me smile.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or