Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2010

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Holiday 2010

It's that time of year again.

Watch Video

At first I thought it would only be a 5 minutes long video where nobody said anything

Hehe. Watching you just sit there for five min? I could've digged that. Great episode. Hope you enjoy/enjoyed(or whatever) your holiday.

The beginning was great, and it had me rolling at "Sticking a radish up an imaginary cows ass".

Enjoy your only week of vacation Yahtzee, i know i am.

how do you all buggers post comments this fast.
still its better then last year.

Worth it. I actually said some of the quips along with him.

Well, what can I say?

Enjoy your holiday Yahtzee. You've earned it.

Well that was a great look back at 2010's ZP episodes. Some I remembered by heart, and a couple I couldn't remember.

Next week will be the first ZP of 2011.

Have a nice holiday Yahtzee!

Enjoy your holiday. You deserve it.
Woulda been better as a 5 minute silence episode though >.>

Only kidding.

I did not know he had the week off. So it was unexpected, but in a good way I suppose. I found it mildly amusing. Was really kinda looking forward to a review because I haven't heard of...well, anything coming out lately.

I think my favorite was the trying to play scrabble in an aviary one, but they were all really good. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't just watch Yahtzee in silence like we did something wrong though. But it was still interesting trying to guess which game each quote was from.

Srdjan Tanaskovic:
At first I thought it would only be a 5 minutes long video where nobody said anything

I was hoping it would be, dear god I was hoping it would be. That would have been one of the greatest gags ever.

Well, Have a good Holiday Yathzee!!! Hope to see you back and well on 2011!!!!!! XD

Hope you have/had a great holiday Yahtzee! Looking forward to more ZP and EP next year!

Awesome

Hah, couldn't expect anything new I guess, but a neat summary. Good job, reminded me how consistently good ZP is.

I accidently double posted - odd.

To elaborate on my previous point, Zero Punctuation is a staggering accomplishement in it's own right and Yahtzee is, as ever, a true character.

Ha. I love "greatest of" clip shows.

Srdjan Tanaskovic:

I was kinda hoping it would be, if only for the snobbish humor.

Srdjan Tanaskovic:

ditto. And I would have watched it!

It wasn't even 5 minutes of his quips. grrr, false advertisement, bait and switch!

Anybody else notice that "escapistmagazine.com" is misspelt in the credit at the end?

5 minutes well wasted! :D

Well seeing as how it was so disjointed. I'm just going to comment on how much fun I had reading "Mogworld" over the weekend. Got it for Christmas and was pleasantly entranced by Jim, Meryl, and Thaddeus. Fun book thanks Yahtzee.

Quote me if you were actually going to comtemplate how awesome he is...cause I was....lol sad face : (

Am I the only one who LOVED the ending?

I really don't remember all of these, but I guess that makes it easier to enjoy. I'm sure that whole "Jokes get less funny the more you hear them." bit doesn't apply if you don't remember the joke.

Yahtzee ends 2010 with an end-segment that's one parts Edgar Allen Poe and one parts Christopher Lee. Spooky.

Fangobra:
Anybody else notice that "escapistmagazine.com" is misspelt in the credit at the end?

No... Because it's not.

EDIT: Oh wait... Yes it is!

That's shocking.

(I looked at the wrong bit)

It's been a good year, seeing you in 2011.

Officially the best clip show I've ever seen since it actually included moments that made me laugh. Keep up the good work Yahtzee!

I really thought that the 4 and a half minutes would be spent in silence. Thankfully, it was a good time waster nonetheless. Out of all those, though, the War Quote was the best because I too would yell, "HOLY SHIT, DID ANYONE SEE THAT?!"

Just sayin'.

Also, happy holidays, Yahtzee! I hope for more awesomeness from you in 2011!

Yahtzee, I don't need 5 minutes to contemplate how much of a tosser you are like the rest of us. Also the Red Steel 2 quip really isn't that good enough to be on this list. Especially not when the "Go watch my Mario Galaxy 1 review while I just sit here slapping myself" bit from his Mario Galaxy 2 review was funnier. See even in reviews I hate, he still manages to be funny.

Also a better Dead Rising 2 quote to use is "Oh okay, I'll just leave you inside that zombie's mouth for an or two while I go to find an ATM. Hang on there survivor, I forgot, did you say you wanted money or to be punched in the face by flaming boxing gloves because those I've got."

The 1st one was the best.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or