Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2010

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

oh god the April fools joke just reminds me of game dogs and how that show has been canceled. Now I am full of sadness I want game dogs back on the escapist with new episodes

Dead to Rights: Remake got in? Good to know you liked that bit too, Yahtzee.

Peter Stone:
HAHAHAHA the begining killed me i actually thought he would be quiet for the whole video xD

I knew he wouldn't do it because 1.Russ Pits would be mad at him, but mostly 2. Yahtzee loves the sound of his own voice and couldn't keep quiet for 5 minutes without going completely mad.

With the millions of fans that you have, i'm 100% sure you've heard this more than enough times to not really care, but I'm gonna say it anyway.
Thank you, Yahtzee, for everything you do for us. It is much appreciated that you even give us these awesome highlights to check out during your holiday time off. I hope you have a 'stonking great' holiday!

lol. Started off with the best line. I liked last years better.

ShadowKatt:
I did not know he had the week off. So it was unexpected, but in a good way I suppose. I found it mildly amusing. Was really kinda looking forward to a review because I haven't heard of...well, anything coming out lately.

I was waiting for Fable III :(

RandallJohn:
Am I the only one who LOVED the ending?

Listening to him read, along with the ticking clock and the snow falling in the background of the page, gave me a weird melancholy-yet-content vibe. Y'think there's any chance we can get him to read "The Raven" or maybe "The Fall of the House of Usher"?

Enjoy your holiday, Ben, you magnificently malcontent misanthrope!

Whatever they pay him... IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!

I forgot that phrase "I am a MONSTER TRUCK that WALKS LIKE A MAN!"

Yes , have a fantastic Holiday Yahtzee, You know we all Love you! ^_^

Enjoy your week Yahtzee, because after that it's back to the mines with you!!!

Great episode, although next time we should have a longer time to contemplate your awesomeness...
I was only halfway done...

HALFWAY DONE!!!

That last bit was weird. It made me appropriate more the fact that the show is called Zero Punctuation as opposed to Excessive Punctuation. His voice sounds entirely different when it's not in rant mode.

Disappointed that more lines from the "Metroid other M" review didn't make it in. Was one of your best reviews this year. Best part was prob that you jabbed on the story for 3-4 minutes and then throw the punchline "The gameplay is infinitely stronger, in that it's merely bad" with the plant being thrown at the controller :D

Also, what about Red Steel 2 windfarm jerking?

I too would not have particularly minded 5 minutes of silent contemplation. A clip show is nice, too, though.

The Rogue Wolf:

RandallJohn:

Listening to him read, along with the ticking clock and the snow falling in the background of the page, gave me a weird melancholy-yet-content vibe. Y'think there's any chance we can get him to read "The Raven" or maybe "The Fall of the House of Usher"?

Enjoy your holiday, Ben, you magnificently malcontent misanthrope!

Agreed that having more poetry readings from Yahtzee would be quite wonderful.

The first 4 minutes... genius

Best birthday present today. Thanks Yahtzee!

"Oh fine, here's some clips."

Can't wait for '11

I was severely disappointed that the video just wasn't five minutes of little cartoon Yahtzee sitting there, occasionally changing position. That would have been hardcore.

I'm surprised at my memory.

I actually found myself finishing some of his sentences.

Jaranja:

Fangobra:
Anybody else notice that "escapistmagazine.com" is misspelt in the credit at the end?

No... Because it's not.

EDIT: Oh wait... Yes it is!

That's shocking.

(I looked at the wrong bit)

And now it has become surprisingly not... Fast editing by the escapist team?

I actually thought we were going to sit in silence for 5 minutes...<.<

good times (my favorite remains the 'April's fools' one, where Yahtzee speaks excrutiatingly slowly XD)
I cuold have used the 5 minutes of nearly nothing as an exercise in contemplation :P

Oh Yahzee you can't get reed of us that easily, marry christmas.

Oops, I forgot. Not a bad clip show though, and happy holidays nonetheless.

That 1st Darksiders quote is probably one of my favorites!

Hilarious video, had a collection of funny moments this year.
*Applauds

Migratingchimp:
Well seeing as how it was so disjointed. I'm just going to comment on how much fun I had reading "Mogworld" over the weekend. Got it for Christmas and was pleasantly entranced by Jim, Meryl, and Thaddeus. Fun book thanks Yahtzee.

It sounds like your book ended halfway through, then. The first half was great, the second half was a load of arse-talk and rubbish... At least, that's how it went for me. But yeah, Meryl <3

Back to the vid:
Was it just me or was it poorly edited? Could just have been Opera ballsing up, I guess.

well i called bullshit when i noticed the vid was only 4:21 anyway :P
Anyway.. COME BACK!

After the holidays, Yahtzee should do a review of Fable III. I know its quite late to do it, but that is a game that truly deserves to be torn to pieces. Just like it tore my high expectations to pieces. *sigh*, fuck Lionhead, and Peter Molyneaux.

he totally should of kept the beginning going for five minutes

just him sitting there

looking around

You had me scared there for a moment Yahtzee, thought we might have another "Just a little bit of Punctuation" fan made video like last year. Good video though, nice work.

I love the silence :L
I also loved the 'Too Human' part xD
I was actually crying with laughter :')
I love ZP :D

Happy Holidays Yahtzee :)

RandallJohn:

That was his April Fool's gag. It has it's own video.

Random berk:
After the holidays, Yahtzee should do a review of Fable III. I know its quite late to do it, but that is a game that truly deserves to be torn to pieces. Just like it tore my high expectations to pieces. *sigh*, fuck Lionhead, and Peter Molyneaux.

I'm going to show my fangirly-ness here, so don't laugh at me, but...He said something about it on his Twitter. Quote: "Why does Fable have such vocal champions? You want a review, here it is: Fable's never been good and 3 doesn't change anything."

Wasnt Christmas last week? Or does he use some weird from of day measurement deciding to start when he wnats?

anyway, I liked the War quote. "He's fucking war... He just breaks things!"
Obviously cut a bit out withthe elipsese

Wow, that was brilliant, like an AMV of ZP without the constant music and actually good.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here