26.3% (454)
Other (please specify)
3.5% (60)
3.5% (60)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Question of the Day, January 1, 2011

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Question of the Day, January 1, 2011

It's New Years' Day, which means last night was New Years' Eve. Feeling the effects?

Nope, didn't drink during the celebration.

I don't drink at all, I'm underage. Just don't like the taste. That'll probably change some day.

I was invited to a party, but they had a dress code and I don't own any fancy clothes, so I decided to stay home with my family instead. First alcohol free New Years Eeve in years!

Nope.avi

I had to work.
But even if i didn't work i wouldn't have drunken anything anyway.

Anywho, Happy New Year Escapist!
Lets try and make this year even better than the last!

No, no effects. I went to bed at about 2am, without touching a single drop of alcohol beforehand.
Unlike last year, when I was on IRC, and drinking wine.

I don't drink anyway.

Not really. I made mistakes, but they probably shouldn't impact on my life too much, mainly saying silly things. (He said as his front room was hit with a bulldozer)
I'm not hungover though, which is always helpful.

I and my rum were fine. Though I'm a little sad now that I'm out of rum v_v

I only drank a beer and a glass of champagne, so I'm fine.

Yes, yes I am. Feeling rather rough right now.

As the lovely people who were on the IRC channel at 5am today can attest, I got rather splattered last night.
My brain appears to be trying to eat itself.

Can't get a hangover if you don't drink.

I had some drinks of unknown nature and a glass of Champagne so no...

Nope. I didn't drink anything.

I just can't stand the taste of alcohol.

My resolution is to stop drinking, so I had one last cider before midnight then just cola the rest of the night. Finished AC Brotherhood too, good times.

I feel like I've been hit by a tractor... so yeah, I'm hung over.

Frankly, it's not really THAT bad, I've sure as hell felt worse. I'm just glad I drank as much water last night as I did. Hangover minimized.

Blergh...

Bloody Scotland and your Champagne Reserves of Surprisingly Large Volume...

Looking at what i did drink last night im shocked that im not hungover!

I consumed copious amounts of 80 proof vodka but I also drank enough water to keep me hydrated enough to quell the dehydration that leads to a hang over...... XD

Drank a bit, bit of a hangover, I'll be alright

Nope, had to work last night.

Fuck Holidays anyway.

I drank. But my awesomeness clearly defeats hangovers before they even begin, so I was alright this morning.

Oh yes, I was drinking really obscure Belgian beer, vodka, wine, everything. Hey, I'm Scottish, underage binge drinking is our bread and butter. Feeling a bit of at the moment, craving a full English, but theres no clean frying pans and I'm to lazy to clean one.

16 years old, so no.

No hangover. I never went to sleep though, so I'm rather tired.

Not sure how well I'll feel tonight.

Nope, just went down town to watch the drunk people...

I have to work in an hour so I didn't drink last night. I didn't want to be hungover at work or worse still be drunk going into work.

I was going to finish my essays but I got invited to a party. I'm paying for it today...It is the worst hangover I've ever had.

Drank a lot, but no hangover for me. I guess my liver could burn half of the alcholoc before I took another bottle.

I drank, but was sober by 4am. Still thought it'd be a good idea to stay up the night, but it's feeling less and less like that as the minutes drag on.

Nope. I don't drink alcohol. I did drink a few Yoohoo's though!

Leemaster777:
I feel like I've been hit by a tractor... so yeah, I'm hung over.

Frankly, it's not really THAT bad, I've sure as hell felt worse. I'm just glad I drank as much water last night as I did. Hangover minimized.

This is pretty much how I feel. I really thank my good friends for forcing water down my throat while encouraging me to throw up because today could've been much, much worse...

I don't drink and I don't go out to parties.

Yeah a little, should be fine soon. =)

Only had two glasses of champagne (which is pretty much my limit for any other celebration anyhow), so I'm fine if a bit dehydrated this morning.
Remember, though, boys and girls! It's important to go easy on the drinking! ^_^

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here