What would you shoot out of a "Mini Fridge Beer Cannon"?
Beer, duh.
29.5% (256)
29.5% (256)
Soda pop.
26.7% (232)
26.7% (232)
Hard liquor.
10.4% (90)
10.4% (90)
Milk, it does a body good.
9.4% (82)
9.4% (82)
Snacks!
16.1% (140)
16.1% (140)
Other (please specify).
7.1% (62)
7.1% (62)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Question of the Day, January 2, 2011

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Question of the Day, January 2, 2011

This iPhone-controlled beer cannon will let you get drinks without having to leave your chair, and yes it's one of the best things I've ever seen. What would you shoot out of it?

Bottles of Whiskey :D

I'd load it with different brands, just for some variety.

If I could have a jukebox style selection? My video game cases. Or pizza! If it had a microwave in it.

Rumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrum.

Rum.

Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.

Possibly different sodas, but mainly Cherry Coke!

Dr Pepper and a selection of chocholates

I would set up a whole row of them and have them fire different types of shots.

Party anyone?!

Red bull, cookie for who guesses why.

It really doesn't matter. Just spin it up and shoot it my way.

Cider!

Red Bull and cake

The Question of the Day lately is going downhill. What is all this crap you are shovelling out? With all due respect, Escapist but make this worthwhile voting for again.

Thank you.

No_Remainders:
Rumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrum.

Rum.

Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.

This times a million!

Guinness

Iced tea, just for my love of all things tea.

Ranooth:
I would set up a whole row of them and have them fire different types of shots.

Party anyone?!

I'm in!

I'd have several types of beer, and some coke cans. That would fit any type of situation.

I just imagine it firing out shot glasses with different types of mixes... Delivered at 50PSI... Oh the injuries it will give... :D

rum and coke

I'd vary it a lot, why stick with only one thing?

Straying Bullet:
The Question of the Day lately is going downhill. What is all this crap you are shovelling out? With all due respect, Escapist but make this worthwhile voting for again.

Thank you.

I disagree. They always tend to relate to the latest news and that's fine by me!

OT: Beer, of course. And maybe Mountain Dew.

Extreme right wing lawyers.

Tiger urine.

A selection on cans of lager, I was thinking of spirits but I don't like the concept of glass bottles being launched at me.

What's wrong with you people? Soda and beer?

It should fire Mini nukes or Nuka Cola!

OT: Regular soda. Nothing beats that...Atleast for me.

No liquids. Those things hurt if you get them thrown at you. Also, cokes would spray everywhere if you opened them.

I like soda. I'll pick it. :)

Stevey M:

Straying Bullet:

Thank you.

I disagree. They always tend to relate to the latest news and that's fine by me!

OT: Beer, of course. And maybe Mountain Dew.

Relevant? Yes. Worthwhile/thought provoking/meaningful Questions? No. Those were good but lately it has been the same wack stuff.

But their choice, just saying this.

Kittens, for the hell of it.

Milk! Because why not.

BEER! ... into my mouth of course

Milk, and not just any milk but Lon Lon Milk. It does the body good due to not only it's delicious taste but also restoring up to five hearts a gulp. I can see it now, I would be watching some tv or using the computer while I could use my iPhone to shoot a bottle of Lon Lon Milk over whenever I get thirsty. I would also put the milk in plastic bottles so they wouldn't break if I dropped them.

Now I just need to get an iPhone, and one of those Cannons, and some Lon Lon Milk. Too bad I live no where near the Lon Lon Ranch.

I rather walk this 3 meters, its quicker.

I read snacks as snakes.. then i thought of the awesome possibilities for a new home defence system.

Oral sex

Straying Bullet:

Thank you.

I'd guess it's got something to do with the fact that the staff are all (or at least mostly) off work. Holiday season an' all that. I think they're allowed a break every now and then.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here