Trailers: Crysis 2 Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2

Didn't get to play the first one. Now this trailer just makes me yawn.

Good job guys.

Irridium:
Anyone else reminded of 300?

THIS. IS. CRYSIS!

*boots car into nearest enemy face*

OT: I hope everyone's favourite Jason Statham-alike Psycho returns in this.

where are the koreans? they where fun to bully around :(

I honestly thought that Don't Stop Me Now was gonna start playing at the end. Ooh, that might actually be a fitting parody.

Neptunus Hirt:
The first half of that voiceover bit made me cringe more than a little:

"They say the suit makes me more than a soldier - but it's our only chance to fight against the invasion. It gives me power: To be strong - to be fast - to be invisible."

It just sounds ridiculous.

Yeah, it's pretty poorly written. I mean, look at that first part:"They say the suit makes me more than a soldier - but it's our only chance to fight against the invasion." Why would being more then a soldier CONTRADICT being the only chance to fight, etc? And being invisible isn't really as general as being "fast" and "strong", so it's a little strange to have those three terms lumped together.

Although, towards the beginning, I THOUGHT he was going to make a pun off of the expression "The suit makes the man", which, admittedly, would have been way worse.

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:

Neptunus Hirt:

Yeah, it's pretty poorly written. I mean, look at that first part:"They say the suit makes me more than a soldier - but it's our only chance to fight against the invasion." Why would being more then a soldier CONTRADICT being the only chance to fight, etc? And being invisible isn't really as general as being "fast" and "strong", so it's a little strange to have those three terms lumped together.

Although, towards the beginning, I THOUGHT he was going to make a pun off of the expression "The suit makes the man", which, admittedly, would have been way worse.

Precisely my thoughts. It's as if they meant something else entirely with their "more than a soldier" bit. More than a soldier, but less human as a consequence? Possibly some bad editing going on here.
Either way, it's pretty damn sloppy work.

Anyone see him kick that car? We'll get to kick cars. Granted the monologue was bad, but the gameplay looks streamlined now that it's faster than 10fps.

Also, Far Cry 2 was not a cryengine game, and Crytek no longer has rights to Far Cry.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here