Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Creepiest Giant Spiders

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Top 5 Creepiest Giant Spiders

If you're squeamish, look away! Lisa recounts the Top 5 creepiest giant video game spiders.

Watch Video

I wouldīve traded the spider in DMC for the Armor Spider from Demonīs souls. THAT SHIT IS CREEPY.

God damn giant spiders.
Also quite a well done episode lisa.
-claps-

Dammit why did I watch this knowing all too well that I have fear of spiders (arachnophobia). Maybe I thought you weren't going to show images of real spiders! Anyway getting pass that by covering half of my eyes, the list is good although I thought those tarantula from the Resident Evil would of shown up somewhere on the list. Those one are freaking scary!!!

You don't like spiders?

Don't look up Ungoliant on google images. Trust me on that.

Another amazing and funny video! Thank you Lisa!

But I have to admit I thought that the Spider(thing)in Ocarina of Time in the Deku Tree was slightly scarier than the one in Twilight Princess!

Or maybe that has something to do with the fact that I was 8 when I played OoT and 14 when I played Twilight Princess!

I can resonate with the dislike of spiders. They are everywhere in my house, I can't get rid of them!

I hate the Dragon Age spiders. Startle the shit out of me when they drop from the ceiling with that terrible, grating sound effect.

Scarim Coral:
Dammit why did I watch this knowing all too well that I have fear of spiders (arachnophobia). Maybe I thought you weren't going to show images of real spiders! Anyway getting pass that by covering half of my eyes, the list is good although I thought those tarantula from the Resident Evil would of shown up somewhere on the list. Those one are freaking scary!!!

I closed my eyes too, so don't feel to bad. I HATE spiders, they scary the crap out of me and yes I am a guy but that doesn't mean that spiders can't bother me.

Unrelated to the creepiness of spiders, I adore Glasses!Lisa. Very hot.

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

No Armor Spider from Demon Souls? That's a ton scarier than half that list.

The invisible spiders in System Shock 2 were way worse than any of these.

While I was relatively unimpressed with the first few, this one was extra hilarious, since my girlfriend is arachnaphobic and a lot of those bits at the beginning were pretty close to things she's actually said. "They return to their domicile... your pillow!"

Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets, Aragog. He was the only spider that really truley scared the shite out of me.

what about the giant zombie spider from Ninja Blade?

I mean, shit, it's a spider that got infected with the wtf virus and became a huge ass spider with a metallic armor

Isn't it the other way around? The smaller the spiders are the more venomous it is then a giant spider?

One of the deadliest spiders is a tiny Black Widow, while the Tarantula spider stings abit?

For me the most scariest giant spider is a real one. (if its big as my hand then I consider it giant)

And like hell I would trade my precious Black Ops for some boring looking generic hack and slash.
Thats a joke by the way.

I hate spiders too, but what if they were our allies :3 ?

Laser shooting spiders would make such a great pet to unleash on your enemies. They should include this in a game.

This made me laugh.

Hard.

Which is rare.

Kudos to you, Lisa Foyles.

See, this is a list I would have saved for October, just seems to fit better. Giant Spiders is not how I want to kick off the new year!

Was really happy to see the Limbo Spider as #1 though, and I have to agree. The fact that the damn thing just keeps coming after you was really disturbing and the look of it was just incredible.

If there was another entry on this list I would have to add the Spiders from Resident Evil. I remember the first time I saw one when I just walked in a room and it was on the ceiling, I just turned around and ran out saying "Fuck That!" and trying to figure out if there was another way around that room.

Don't forget the Minecraft Spider!

Wow i certainly dident expect this subject.

Though this is the most fun i have ever had watching a show talk about spiders *FACT!*

Mackheath:
I kept my silence throughout this listing thing, but I am pretty darn tired of it. It's not funny, its not interesting, its not even remotely worth watching. It's the kind of MySpace garbage I came to this site to get away from. And now the Escapist fawns on it. -_-

Also...

FargoDog:
snip

What he said. And getting suspended for his blunt honesty-quite frankly- is quite sickening.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/codeofconduct

The rules are the rules.

Lisa Foiles, I am disappoint! I've expected these half bionic deamon spiders from Painkiller. At the same time, I have to say they're not that giant.

Not that disappoint all over sudden

mfG diebane

Phantom, what a total bitch to try and kill...until you realise you can literally just run circles around him.

The only good thing about the spiders from Castvania:LoS is that, when you're done with them, you can strangle them with your makeshift harness. That'll show those bastards

I like the part where she hit herself -unimpressed look on my face-

GoldenShadow:
Don't forget the Minecraft Spider!

It reminds me more of a bat... a jumping / gliding bat

I thought the spiders in Dragon Age: Origins were creepy.

I LOVE YOU LISA FOILES!

Lol I thought you were pretty funny but that bit you said about Castlevania LoS sealed the deal.

Hahaha and nice vid Keep em coming!

@ the Lisa haters: Why are you comparing this show to Extra Credits? They are nothing alike and were never intended to be.

diebane:
Lisa Foiles, I am disappoint! I've expected these half bionic deamon spiders from Painkiller. At the same time, I have to say they're not that giant.

Nothing in Painkiller is scary. You have a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning!

Anyway, I literally laughed out loud when she started hitting herself with various objects. Probably because that's what I do when I think there's a spider on me. God, I have to get my hands on one of those hazmat suits. The list was good too even though I barely watched it because I fucking hate spiders, and giant ones should really be banned from existence. I mean, seriously, who thought that would be good? However, giant spiders are still somewhat alright, compared to giant centipedes. Thinking about giant centipedes makes me want to leave the planet.

Optimystic:
@ the Lisa haters: Why are you comparing this show to Extra Credits? They are nothing alike and were never intended to be.

diebane:

Nothing in Painkiller is scary. You have a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning!

Touche^^

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or