Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Creepiest Giant Spiders

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

I think that the creepiest ones are the crazy Minecraft spiders. I don't believe they become peaceful after the sun rises, they still run after me regardless of the time.

"Tssss, tsss!"

Lisa Foiles, your videos are fairly amusing at times, but it would be an enhancement to offer a poll on which of several future topics you'd be interested in doing.

You may also garner a tad more endearment from more people by downplaying the whole 'I'm a ditzy typical blonde girl' angle and showing yourself as a regular person. Just a thought.

This video was pretty funny though :)

EDIT: Some Top 5 suggestions.
-Top 5 Feminine Role Models in Gaming (female game characters to look up to)
-Top 5 Game-Changers (games that altered the gaming landscape to innovate)
-Top 5 Female Game Leads/Designers (unsung women of gaming)
-Top 5 Most Helpful Females in Gaming (like that woman from Prince of Persia)

See where I'm going with this? And I just made up that list in less than a minute, I'm sure you could do much better. :)

Lisa was not wrong

Scorpions are actually spiders because they have 8 legs.
That's what biology says anyway.

No mention of the creepy alien spiders from the Lost in Space movie?

I mean, come on.. They're metallic, they burn through metal, they infect people, they devour their wounded, and hell they even fly through friggin space!

They , yeah.. Creep me the fuck out.

Oh wow everyone who dislikes the show is being suspended. I'm pretty dissapointed Escapist, FargoDog gave valid reasons for his criticism. Sure it was harsh but no worse than what Yahtzee or Moviebob would say about the things they review. This show is drivel. There's nothing wrong with that, all entertainment doesn't have to be high art.

*Waits to be suspended.

*Stares* She is so pale. *Keeps staring*

hate spiders but love this episode! just keeps getting funnier :)

This made me laugh hard. Awesome episode. I knew Limbo was going to be in this episode the moment I saw the title. Good show. I have something else to watch now.

I have to confess, this is the first time I've watched a lisa's video and I just did it for her looks. Her videos are quite common and I'm amazed that someone pays her to do this. I mean, there are lots of "top 5" videos in youtube that can easily be more entertaining (not that I think all those dudes in youtube deserve to be payed). I suppose there's no much to expect from this kind of "Industry" (video game journalism).

Lordpils:
How could you forget The Spider Queen from Okami!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdA4_3v_Ko
How do you post a youtube video in the forums?! Rage!

grab the last numerical bit of your youtube post, in this case it would be tvdA4_3v_Ko.
Now type this into the text box[youtube= now after the equals symbol you put that tiny little numerical sequence and then close it in the other bracket like so.

If you remove the space I have put between the = symbol and the "tv" then you will end up with this.

I hope this helps you embed YT vids:D
-Tabs<3-

Optimystic:
@ the Lisa haters: Why are you comparing this show to Extra Credits? They are nothing alike and were never intended to be.

diebane:
Lisa Foiles, I am disappoint! I've expected these half bionic deamon spiders from Painkiller. At the same time, I have to say they're not that giant.

Nothing in Painkiller is scary. You have a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning!

There is something scary in Painkiller: despite the levels being straight forward corridors, I still managed to get lost not just once but twice.

*insert facepalm here*

By the way, this week's episode is much better imho, good work :)

kara_bulut:
Lisa was not wrong

To this I would reply:
(but you're probably right actually)

obscurumlux01:
Lisa Foiles, your videos are fairly amusing at times, but it would be an enhancement to offer a poll on which of several future topics you'd be interested in doing.

You may also garner a tad more endearment from more people by downplaying the whole 'I'm a ditzy typical blonde girl' angle and showing yourself as a regular person. Just a thought.

This video was pretty funny though :)

EDIT: Some Top 5 suggestions.
-Top 5 Feminine Role Models in Gaming (female game characters to look up to)
-Top 5 Game-Changers (games that altered the gaming landscape to innovate)
-Top 5 Female Game Leads/Designers (unsung women of gaming)
-Top 5 Most Helpful Females in Gaming (like that woman from Prince of Persia)

See where I'm going with this? And I just made up that list in less than a minute, I'm sure you could do much better. :)

This. I like the videos, and agree with maybe a little toning down on the ditzy. But they make me laugh, and the above Top 5 suggestions are pretty cool.

So it appears to me that anyone who mentioned not liking this series gets suspended or put on probation. Nice.

I find bigger spiders less horrifying because at least you see where they are whereas the smaller ones can't be seen as easy.

I didn't really find this series funny until now, this episode had me laughing quite a bit.

wsmieszek:
I think that the creepiest ones are the crazy Minecraft spiders. I don't believe they become peaceful after the sun rises, they still run after me regardless of the time.

"Tssss, tsss!"

Those spiders scare the shit out of me. One time at night I turned to face a torch while I was talking to my roommate and thought the torch was a spider's eye. I literally jumped out of my chair and said something along the lines of "holyfuckingshitohfuck!". As one word.

kara_bulut:
Lisa was not wrong

*Blink.* That's like saying dogs are cows because they both have four legs. Scorpions are arachnids, yes, but they're not spiders. They're scorpions!

Wanna know what biology says? Arachnida is a taxonomic class* of invertebrates with eight jointed legs, containing such animals as spiders, mites, harvestmen, scorpions and ticks.

(*Class is the same level that "mammals" is at - think of how many different mammals there are.)

kara_bulut:
Lisa was not wrong

Actually, biology says that they're both Arachnids. Spiders don't have tails.

Nerdfury:
So it appears to me that anyone who mentioned not liking this series gets suspended or put on probation. Nice.

No no no. People who are outright jerks about it and sass the mods get suspended.

Wow, I feel like a douche.
Started watching Lisa's top 5 only due to her pretty looks and expected little to no content, but man was I wrong and have to take my male stereotype to hell with me ;)

Awsome show Lisa, but I still hate the spiders in Resident Evil one, the worst on my list I think. But they got contenders in my nightmares now.

Loved the inclusion of the 7 legged spider from that blog I forget the name of! And entirely agree with Limbo's creepy-ass stabby death stalky wtf spider being no. 1. That bastard wouldn't stop stalking me even after I turned the console off, and then I felt bad when I eventually killed it, because it just looked pitiful...

MelasZepheos:
Why comment just to say you don't like something?

I'd love to argue all day about this, but I think this will answer your question without me risking being suspended for simply having an opinion.

http://deadhorseinterchange.com/wiki/index.php?title=If_you_don%27t_like_it,_don%27t_watch_it

Yeah, I would also put in the Dragon Age spiders, maybe instead of the Castlevania LoS ones. The one in Dragon Age constantly jumped on you and started to eat you and there was no stopping them. D:

How about a top 5 of worst vehicles.

I would suggest adding the Mako from Mass Effect 1 to it.
It drives like a shopping cart with 3 broken wheels and has been filled with super bouncingballs and arse.

It should be noted that the spider's eye in Twilight actually was another spider, which was creepy...

Hell, Dante IS one helluva catch.

Dante.......
Wat?

im having real trouble deciding if she's a stupid bimbo or actually a smart girl with an odd sence of humour...

and of course the one from zelda was there :)

HideYourSouls:
It should be noted that the spider's eye in Twilight actually was another spider, which was creepy...

i dont think it was, i just think the eye was also it's brain, meaning it could live on even after the body is crushed, even if it has to be carried around by it's babies

edit: if you talk to midna during the eye bit, she says something alng the lines of it being a persistant bug

Mr Montmorency:

MelasZepheos:
Why comment just to say you don't like something?

I'd love to argue all day about this, but I think this will answer your question without me risking being suspended for simply having an opinion.

http://deadhorseinterchange.com/wiki/index.php?title=If_you_don%27t_like_it,_don%27t_watch_it

Wow, I found a link to my own post in this thread on that website. Twice. I agree with the views and opinions attributed to the links to my post.

Thanks for sharing that, it was entertaining, if not a little immature.

Elesar:
You don't like spiders?

Don't look up Ungoliant on google images. Trust me on that.

Why would you say that! WHY!

You do know that when someone says something like that, you HAVE to go ahead and google it ><
...nice episode, I hate spiders.

Someone hasn't been gaming long enough. Thief 1 had spiders that trumped all those spiders despite their embarrassingly low polycounts. I still get goosebumps when I'm fighting them and they jump behind me so I can't hit them.

wow i love these videos, please dont stop!!! *do top 5 games not ment for guys* (halo No.1)

Daedalus1942:

Lordpils:
How could you forget The Spider Queen from Okami!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdA4_3v_Ko
How do you post a youtube video in the forums?! Rage!

grab the last numerical bit of your youtube post, in this case it would be tvdA4_3v_Ko.
Now type this into the text box[youtube= now after the equals symbol you put that tiny little numerical sequence and then close it in the other bracket like so.

If you remove the space I have put between the = symbol and the "tv" then you will end up with this.

I hope this helps you embed YT vids:D
-Tabs<3-

Thank you very much.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook