Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Creepiest Giant Spiders

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

after doing a search for ungoliant I REALLY want to see a game/movie that shows off the balrogs fightin this thing, holy crap EPIC!

therandombear:
Isn't it the other way around? The smaller the spider the more poiseness/poisoness(?) is then a giant spider?

Deadliest spider is tiny Black Widow, while the Tarantula spider stings abit?

Also fun fact. People eat roughly 8 spiders a year while sleeping.

I'm not really sure how poisonous any spider is. I don't want to get bitten because they're venomous.

Party pooper fact. The 8 spiders a year myth was started to see if people would pass around anything that was sent to them via e-mail.

Ref 1. http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp
Ref 2. http://www.cracked.com/article_16241_the-6-most-frequently-quoted-bullsh2At-statistics.html

I enjoyed this video, except for the clip art 7 legged spider bouncing around Lisa. (Yes, it has 7 legs, not 8).

Lisa is in trouble for using that spider picture! Each use is worth $233.95!

Lol at refering to spiders as spetznas. They are more like grizzly-scorpion gods of asskickery. As a side note, the maroon beret is worn only by MVD - ministry of internal affairs spetznas units and is only given once you complete some godly test in manhoodness.

Sgt. Sykes:
Lisa is in trouble for using that spider picture! Each use is worth $233.95!

that david thorne is a genious

Scorpions are spiders.

Well, Arachnids at least, it largely depends on whether you consider spiders to be just the arachnids that are "spider-like" or all arachnids (including stuff like mites). Personally, I consider everything to be a spider until proven otherwise. You can never be too safe! D=

(Also, spiders are cute, especially the tiny jumping ones! =D )

vxicepickxv:

therandombear:
Isn't it the other way around? The smaller the spiders are more venomous then a giant spiders?

Deadliest spider is tiny Black Widow, while the Tarantula spider stings abit?

I'm not really sure how poisonous any spider is. I don't want to get bitten because they're venomous.

Party pooper fact. The 8 spiders a year myth was started to see if people would pass around anything that was sent to them via e-mail.

Ref 1. http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp
Ref 2. http://www.cracked.com/article_16241_the-6-most-frequently-quoted-bullsh2At-statistics.html

I enjoyed this video, except for the clip art 7 legged spider bouncing around Lisa. (Yes, it has 7 legs, not 8).

Oh I see, venom when injected by bites/scratches, poison if inhaled/eaten, I'll change it ;)

Aww, better not just be a myth...I creep my mother out with it everytime...and other people xD

Now I would have chosen Gohma from Ocarina of Time over Armogohma. When I first saw Gohma, I nearly shit my pants, and she still gives me the creeps. Armogohma just seems like "yet another spider boss" in comparison.

teh_Canape:
what about the giant zombie spider from Ninja Blade?

I mean, shit, it's a spider that got infected with the wtf virus and became a huge ass spider with a metallic armor

This...God damn spider gave me a hard time. JUST DIE ALREADY!

And...I hate that intro to. It gave my nightmares.

Mentioning CV lords of shadows as creepy, fail all comments and opinions are invalid ..... NEXT!!!!

Great Top 5 Lisa!

I literally yelled "OH YEAH!" when I saw your number 1 choice. That spider is one scary b*tch, and the worst thing about it is that, in order to kill it, you have to pluck out her legs. Eekie.

Spiders, it had to be fucking spiders.

Also the level hate this show is getting is funny, good to know people have their shit in life all in proportion.

Evilsanta:
This...God damn spider gave me a hard time. JUST DIE ALREADY!

And...I hate that intro to. It gave my nightmares.

I didn't have a problem with the spider, really

just with removing the leg armors because of them fucking bats

I always get annoyed when people hate on spiders (though, well, a phobia IS an irrational fear) so I could have done without the intro part, but the list itself was good! I don't even want to play Limbo, knowing that thing would be following me (not that I have the right console for it anyway...)

This has easily been my favorite episode. I actually did laugh out loud, and it was consistently funny. I loved the clip of the field of spiders in Earth Defense Force.

therandombear:

Thank you for a fun fact I absolutely didn't need to know.

BlueInkAlchemist:
Unrelated to the creepiness of spiders, I adore Glasses!Lisa. Very hot.

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

You where just signing this remember!
Sign here.
And here.
And here.

OT: I dont mind spiders I save them from the bath so they dont get hurt!

I Liked the video but I can't bleieve that an honorable mention didn't go to the spider from Sim ant. Though tecnically speaking one could argue that it isn't a giant spider but you're playing as an ant so it sure seems giant. I know the graphics are dated now but few things in video games have ever figtened the stuffing out of me as much running around alone in sim-ant and then suddenly relizing that the spider is right behind you and all you can do is hope he's not hungry.

Elesar:
You don't like spiders?

Don't look up Ungoliant on google images. Trust me on that.

Damned, I wanted to mention her!

But honoustly, Shelob is, quite literally, just a watered down Ungoliant.

Lisa, after that intro I just have to make a completely earnest and genuine marriage proposal...you accept?

Spiders really are assholes...that's why I trained my cats as perfect spider-killing-machines...spiders don't stand a chance when they are cornered by my trinity of spider-doom...even those with fuck-you-lasers...

Why did the twilight princess spider make the list over Queen Gohma? She was the original spider with a creepy eye. Also she made creepy spider kids, and it was the first time we got to see Nintendo's new way of dealing with killing bosses, the slow awkward dissolve.

Terrible list, but the video was actually really funny. I had a wtf moment when I saw that she was doing a top 5 on spiders of all things, but overall I'm pleasantly surprised. Good stuff.

It's an okay show, it just seems a little out of place on this site.

There's still no reall hook for me to latch onto either.

I still think Gohma from Ocarina of Time is more freaky than any of those spiders...

Hey, list is missing The Spider queen from Okami. She was mix of spider and the girl from grudge. Buuuut she was killed with flowers and painting so Im not sure.

Also, tarantellas and other bigger spiders are cute, the smaller ones are the evil ones.

TheCakeisALie87:
Why did the twilight princess spider make the list over Queen Gohma? She was the original spider with a creepy eye. Also she made creepy spider kids, and it was the first time we got to see Nintendo's new way of dealing with killing bosses, the slow awkward dissolve.

Because Ocarina is both overrated and outdated. Oh and Twilight Princess's lights highlight Lisa's tits. OH WAIT HOLD ON

*Drools*

yes i would give the Scary Ass WTF Stabby Spider from Limbo the number 1 spot too :D

As for the DMC one, that is a spider, Scorpions have 10 appendages.

Lisa keep up the Trolling! they are most entertaining ♥

GoldenShadow:
Don't forget the Minecraft Spider!

Those are quite honestly my number one most hated video game spider. Especially when they camp outside my house, screeching at me, until day break, when they disappear, only to attack me when I leave, without any provocation. And after that attack, they stop attacking, until I come near my house, where they drive me away again.

Just a quick note (need to count it), but I think Lisa broke a record in the escapist. A record for the use of F words.

Best one yet :D

First New Jersey, THAN THE WORLD!!!!!

*Unleashes his legion of giant spiders*

Not really sure why the hate on the Top 5's. What did you really expect them to be, they're lists! Based on personal opinion.

Lisa may seem like just another piece of ditzy eye-candy talking about games, but the girl is actually quite intelligent, knows her games and has a sense of humour.

OT: A Rocketlauncher for spiders? No-way. Napalm is a lot better suited for spider control.
Fucking spiders.

I like your outfit, where did you buy it? <3
*wants to look like lisa*

Scarim Coral:
Dammit why did I watch this knowing all too well that I have fear of spiders (arachnophobia). Maybe I thought you weren't going to show images of real spiders! Anyway getting pass that by covering half of my eyes, the list is good although I thought those tarantula from the Resident Evil would of shown up somewhere on the list. Those one are freaking scary!!!

Those same spiders are what gave me my arachnophobia. ><

That was an awesome bounceback from the awkward "It's funny on multiple levels because..... [SMOOCH]"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here