Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 14

Legaia 2: Part 14

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

aw man hilarious!
and i too shall read pedometer as pedo meter.
Thanks Paul!

I dunno legia 2 lacks enough lois to bring out the pedo jokes...I think the first game has more lolis in it.

Also I can not say it enough get the game and run it with a code breaker with accessory weight turned off it turns a mediocre JRPG into a fun mediocre JRPG :P

"Paul what do you think that is?"
"Errmm.. its a boulder?"

Its a rock.

I was lol'ing my head off when i seen this live!

I so have to get this game, just 'cause. X3

And yes, that's a rock.

Can't lips be his mascot?

You know, I never really thought about it, but when considered from a certain point of view, I suppose, in fact, it is a rock.

loved the bit with the table manners
lasagna + ceiling fan = healing^^

So, Lips thingy. Better or worse than Oversize Ugly Head Girl?

LadyRhian:
So, Lips thingy. Better or worse than Oversize Ugly Head Girl?

I would say it depends on the angle. When OUHG is at a distance Lyps is probably worse, but close-up pantyshot is way more hideous.

Nice works guys. oh and the art blocks, you'll gain more through leveling up and plot development...on the note of plot, you should be prepared for wierdness and coolness soon

Omegalus:
Nice works guys. oh and the art blocks, you'll gain more through leveling up and plot development...on the note of plot, you should be prepared for wierdness and coolness soon

They'll probably die from Elfin. Everyone dies from Elfin.

Loving every minute of Let's Play

LOLKAKA2:

Omegalus:

They'll probably die from Elfin. Everyone dies from Elfin.

true. but if they make sure to keep the Ap bar max or close to max and use super arts they may beat elfin on the first time.

Haha, master of the obvious, "It's a rock" (yea like no shhh..) :P

You should do a Star Ocean: TLH Unskippable Let's play, it would be perfect for it.

THE ESCAPE MASTER STRIKES AGAIN.

Cool, I'm playing this game now. Btw, whenever you go to DARAKIN CITADEL (the castle) whenever you're able to move go to the noble part of Darakin and enter last house on the
left side of the street. Talk to the man to receive a VIP CARD. (YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! You'll be able to get better choices of weapons, accessories, etc.) Also, try to save up 40,000G, and buy that DOPLIN coin from the lady at the accessory shop, you'll get 60,000G later in the game for it. :) Hope you get this and hope it somewhat helps. Good luck! xD

these are hilarious this should definately become a regular feature on here

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here