Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 16

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Legaia 2: Part 16

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

Hmmm... I wonder if Paul ever watched MST3k and thought they were totally stealing his shtick about making funny/absurd jokes and comments about what he was seeing on screen. Or is it just a Canadian thing to do this sort of stuff?

did anybody else jump when Alex laughed like that?

I really liked Let's Play, I think you should do it again!

childofbodom:

I second that! That's the most I've laughed in quite a while. Thanks for doing this.

Sauko:

childofbodom:

I second that! That's the most I've laughed in quite a while. Thanks for doing this.

I third it! well if you have time between ENNN, daily drop, and unskippable that is.

Awwww I thought that we would see the return of A tool. I really hope that they do another let's play. this was tons of fun

Well i enjoyed watching this. I'd love to see some more.

Shadow_Kid:

Sauko:

childofbodom:

I third it! well if you have time between ENNN, daily drop, and unskippable that is.

Fourthdd (feel free to pronounce that the funniest way you can. I prefer bookoopotwiq.)
I say again, minecraft or amnesia!

GeorgW:

Shadow_Kid:

Sauko:

Fourthdd (feel free to pronounce that the funniest way you can. I prefer bookoopotwiq.)

fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do

vivster:

GeorgW:

Shadow_Kid:

fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do

You guys are great plz do another when you find the time and 6thed for all it matters

vivster:

GeorgW:

Shadow_Kid:

fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do

Sixthed!

Really enjoyed watching this, it's a shame the game was a bit slow paced.

-redacted-

Drakmeire:
Awwww I thought that we would see the return of A tool. I really hope that they do another let's play. this was tons of fun

Or a different tool. This one didn't seem to be the sharpest one in the shed. Ba-Dum-TISH!

The Mapper:

vivster:

GeorgW:

fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do

You guys are great plz do another when you find the time and 6thed for all it matters

TheEnglishman:

vivster:

GeorgW:

fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do

Sixthed!

I'm gonna have to say 8th'd. Or possibly eighth'd. Or...
Whatever. There are now 8 votes for more of these. Two of them are number six, but it still adds up to eight.

I'd prefer a much shorter game next time, though. Y'know, one you could get most or all of the way through this time? An hour and a half is too long for the plot to start. I mean, a movie would be over in that time. Anyway, yeah, do another one!

EDIT:
It's 10, not 8. Didn't count the two people who didn't number. Count is at 10. C'mon, forum-goers, let's keep that count going!

danielpie12:
MAKE ANOTHER ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pokemon?

Wieke:
Well i enjoyed watching this. I'd love to see some more.

MOAR PLZ
It was rather amusing, a little put out by the fact that you let it stay at he died to a sexually frustrated gorilla... thing
but I'd really like to see more

12th. Looking forward to some more weekly "Let's Play" entertainment.

Nthd for the next let's play. This was great. Hopefully the next one happens when I can actually watch, and has even more bizarre cow/sheep hybrids.

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN! that was a very funny lets play, it was one of my favorite things on the site while it lasted.

Enjoyed this one helluva lot. GG, hope more will come

I always thought that Unskippable could do really funny let's play and they should totally continue this.

Shadow_Kid:

Sauko:

childofbodom:

you know what they should drop? The daily drop. It's just boring.

Unskippable movie trailers :D

Your video capture card is destroying the colors of the game, awful contrast levels, etc. If you do this again, you might wanna check on that.

P.S. Thanks

while I'm happy that Nth number of people want this to be done again
don't drop the drop!

or you could - in a video

Glad you let's played a not so popular game.
No sarcasm at all.
What systems do you guys have?

I hope if they do a Let's Play again they continue to play Legaia 2.

who's eye was that ?

-nevermind

try a bugged version of MAfia.... Rofl thinking on the high speeded voices

DO IT AGAIN!!!! PLEASE!!! And if i may suggest, split it in 20-minutes increments... You'll still milk 2-3 hours of gameplay over a very long time, but it'll be way more satisfying for viewers.

Edit: duplicate post

So, how successful was this? Because I seriously want to see another one, this was funnier then even Unskippable itself, and I think Unskippable is hilarious!

But, really, you guys are great at off-the-cuff, unscripted comedy like this. I really liked the running "Deeep hurting" gag, how shocking it was when you guys saw stuff like the fat girl with the pantie shot and the sexy monkey guy (this game has a weird sense of sexuality).

But the one that made me laugh the most was the reaction to the "Guard" animation "I'M DEFENDING MYSELF!" I would love to see more stuff like this. Legaia 2 was a perfect choice for this first test run. Plus, even if I miss it live, I can see it in weekly updates.

HeroKing89:
I hope if they do a Let's Play again they continue to play Legaia 2.

I highly doubt they'd continue Legaia 2, it's funnier when it's material they're unfamiliar with.

GrimHeaper:
Glad you let's played a not so popular game.
No sarcasm at all.
What systems do you guys have?

Indeed, much like Rifftrax, I find this kind of riffing comedy works best with unpopular material, or completly unknown, old material to make fun of...

This game was on their Playstation 2, but with their jobs at The Escapist, you can bet they're able to get their hands on any game media they damn well please.

MOAR! WE DEMAND MOAR!
Pwease? :'(

But really, I watched through all of the Let's Plays last night and I loved it. Quite hilarious

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here