Trailers: Bulletstorm "Bulletpoints" with Mike Capps

Bulletstorm "Bulletpoints" with Mike Capps

Mike Capps, president of Epic Games, contemplates the deeper meaning of certain moments in Bulletstorm.

Watch Video

Did the president of Epic Games just make a hilariously bad pun? Did the protagonist just called me 'dick tits'?

Man and I thought this game wasn't a sure-buy already... Giggles guaranteed I say, a welcome change from all the 'srz bizniz' shooters that rule the market these days.

But are the dick tits shitting as well?

DO WANT!!! After Borderlands, I'd say that this is my most wanted Shooter.

(Although nothing can compare, in hype levels, to MVC3 _)

I feel my intelligence has been insulted by seeing that. Either I'm too old to appreciate it, or my brain hasn't suffered enough alcohol induced damage.

Pass.

DeadlyYellow:
I feel my intelligence has been insulted by seeing that. Either I'm too old to appreciate it, or my brain hasn't suffered enough alcohol induced damage.

Pass.

They were insulting you, didn't you hear them call you dicktits and to preorder. It was amusing, much rather see game footage myself but I am still excited for this game.

How was that rated M?=P

Dicktits?!?!

Wow. That's a new one. This might be amusing. XD

Did anyone else pick up on the voice? Isn't that Tank Dempsey from Treyarch's Zombie minigames?

just because my tits have dicks....

I'm not quite convinced. I need more than just Sparta-style roof kicking. Who knows, maybe once we have seen more.

Mechsoap:
just because my tits have dicks....

That's the worst possible combination of two inherently awesome things...

Cap'n Moe:
Did anyone else pick up on the voice? Isn't that that annoying douche from Treyarch's Zombie minigames?

I think that's a fair statement. I have always thought the Russian had much wittier quotes: "Pack-A-Punch? Oh my god, I think it makes vodka!"

I think Treyarch slapped the American grunt in the face enough by making it a repetitive stereotype, I don't need you altering my statements either.

But agreed, the Russian was much more fun to play as.

Cap'n Moe:
Did anyone else pick up on the voice? Isn't that Tank Dempsey from Treyarch's Zombie minigames?

yeah man, its steve blum, he does quite a few video game voices

ButanicXpandA:

Cap'n Moe:

yeah man, its steve blum, he does quite a few video game voices

Interesting that the vocal director didn't require any changes to mask his voice to differentiate from the obvious CoD comparisons.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here