Escapist News Network: Predictions

Pages PREV 1 2

Johnny-Natrium:
O

These people are painful to watch. I'll know that for the future.. I hope they're still happy with their jobs even though they aren't remotely appropriate. What can you say, if you live in the American continent, you are destined to be bad at entertainment.

Excuuuuuuse me?

LLR is absolutely brilliant. It may be your opinion, but that makes me shake my head in disbelief.

BTW, Canada FTW.

Prediction 1: Very likely, what with all the Nintendo fans in Japan.
Prediction 2: First I'll lose 10 pounds of fat, then I'll gain those 10 pounds of muscle you predicted.
Prediction 3: Medical terminology class requires Latin, so yeah, you're probably right again.

This was a decent episode. It had some shining moments, but it leaped around too much for me. The Madden section in particular felt disjointed and quick; by the time I fully understood one of the jokes you were at the punchline of the next. Still, all the sections were solidly written and it delivered some laughs and that is all that can be asked, really.

I thought you constantly gained and lost weight.. Chances are everyone in the world will eventually gain 10 pounds this year.. And loose the same ammount (Hopefully)

Hey, where the hell can I get my hands on that wallpaper.

I love that.

Lady Kathleen:

Hashime:
How many times has Kathleen dyed the part of her hair?
Every time I see a LRR video with her in it the hair is different!

Just once, but we film some of our videos out of running order.

I see. Just a note, my sister has decided to copy your hair.

Great walpaper, nice hair and thanks Texas.

fail out trees!!!1

Cool beans. A good way to start of 2011 =)

DAT DESKTOP WALLPAPER

I'll let you know that my 360 disk tray is damaged and it closes on its own and doesn't open if there isn't a disk inside. Changing disks is very hard. It's some wicked Indiana Jones shit down here, yo.

Anyone now notice a resemblance between Kathleen and Shadow the Hedgehog? LOL!!!!!!

Hey honestly it looks awesome!!!!

Impluse_101:
Hey, where the hell can I get my hands on that wallpaper.

I love that.

Wallpaper can be found here: http://captainosaka.deviantart.com/art/SLAP-FIVE-81198712?q=gallery:captainosaka/33834&qo=96

Great video too.

HankMan:
Pre-Order Indie rock band and also receive with vintage volkswagan van for transportation, lodgings, and tweaking.

Stop making so much more damn alluring, also am I the only one who thought during Kathleen's Shadow The Hedgehog burn: "says the lady with the red on black streak of hair."

I love, love LOVE this series...one of my main reasons for coming on the Escapist is you guys. Yatzhee is close. It is pretty much a tie between you and Shamus. Actually, it might be a tie between you, Shamus, and Yatzhee.

Anyways, you guys rock. Keep up the good work.

Lightnix:
Hey, I play on a PC. We have Steam.

Why on Earth would I take the effort to change a disk?

Ahh... The age we live in... Now, if only we didn't have to get out of bed to play those games, it'd be perfect.

Jackpot524:

Lightnix:
Hey, I play on a PC. We have Steam.

Why on Earth would I take the effort to change a disk?

Ahh... The age we live in... Now, if only we didn't have to get out of bed to play those games, it'd be perfect.

I give you... the laptop.

Ryan Quickbender, you will face the wrath of the uncommon variety of geek that exercises a lot. Starting with me. I CAN frag you and I CAN beat you up. So the only cetaceans you will face are the ones on the bottom of the ocean I will personally send you to.

My condolences to Quickbender for having to read that e-mail....

Also, CONCEPT!

I LOVE Quickbender! I lol every time.

bradleyed:
TAMU study supports video games! WHOOP!

It was probably done by some cheevo grad student who had a weekend to put their thesis together to present to the department.

Digikid:
Anyone now notice a resemblance between Kathleen and Shadow the Hedgehog? LOL!!!!!!

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one to have that thought.

Although ENN going to a fortnightly release schedule still makes me sad, usually on the bye Wednesdays, and although I am not a fan of Kathleen's Rosie O'Donnell hairstyle, the shock of red does turn an "eww" hairstyle into a "kewl" hairstyle.

I am, however, undecided on whether I like Graham with short hair or longer hair. Definitely keep the beard, though.

Some of the best laughs I've had from ENN! Thanks guys and keep up the great work!!!

I've already gained that 10 pounds!

Katherine's new hair rocks

Wrong - I'm going to gain 40 pounds.

Johnny-Natrium:
O

These people are painful to watch. I'll know that for the future.. I hope they're still happy with their jobs even though they aren't remotely appropriate. What can you say, if you live in the American continent, you are destined to be bad at entertainment.

Ho-ho. It's funny because you're wrong. But I guess we can't all be as progressive and hilarious as the... er... Dutch entertainment industry. (Ew...)
EDIT: Also, I think they run this site or something. Enjoy your ban for non-constructive criticism.

Oh no, I have a broken PS3 and therefor didn't have to change discs before, AND now I'm not even getting up to put a disk in! I just click on Steam, and thats not enough exercise! I'm going to gain more then ten pounds!

Johnny-Natrium:
O

They're Canadian, silly. Take that, baseless accusation.

Ryan Quickbender amuses me every time. Even that two second "Industry analyst Ryan Quickbender... totally agrees with me," cameo. Go Matt!

Ironic Pirate:

Johnny-Natrium:
O

Since when is Canada not on that continent? Take that, complete lack of argument.

Johnny-Natrium:

Ironic Pirate:

Johnny-Natrium:
O

Since when is Canada not on that continent? Take that, complete lack of argument.

The American continent isn't a thing. There's two of them, North and South America.

Unless you're using a different system of continental organization, in which case I apologize. You're argument is still impossibly silly, however.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here