Trailers: Bulletstorm "Bulletpoints" with Cliff Bleszinski

Bulletstorm "Bulletpoints" with Cliff Bleszinski

Cliff Bleszinski, Design Director at Epic Games, is reminded of how you can do anything you set your mind to.

Watch Video

rofl, thank you Cliffy B for always being entertaining

The only thing I could think of when clicking the trailer was "Please, don't let it be Cliff in the shower now"... thankfully, it's not.

Instead he is just doing some gross stuff under the table.

No harm done.

The game's looking as good as ever.

I was interested in the idea at first but all the trailers and ads are making this seem a bit too juvenile. Now I'm not so sure.

So thats what they mean by shooting at a man's bare ass. Looks very painful.

Here to you Cliffy B and your Pop Pop.

These trailers are good but the game just looks like it would get boring in 5 or 10 minutes due to it having repetitive gameplay.

lol with this game and Duke Nukem coming out...2011 is gonna be pretty crazy

games for kicking back instead of draining me more after a day's work

TimbukTurnip:
These trailers are good but the game just looks like it would get boring in 5 or 10 minutes due to it having repetitive gameplay.

Well, that's the point of the "kill will skill" system. Basically, the more elaborate your kill, the higher the score. The only problem I foresee is that some may need more incentive to go for higher scores. Sure, a return to old-school high-score chasing is welcome to me, but some may fail to see the attraction.

As for this trailer, A little immature, but still funny. I may rip it off if I ever become a horror director-"My daddy always told me I could do anything I set my mind to...so I made a film about a zombie-killing cowboy".

This is like a modern Serious Sam only MORE juvenile. It's like I'm in an awesome alternate dimension where the premise of games didn't advance past the 90s! AWESOME!

Can't....stop....laughing....or.....typing.....like....william shatner.

The worst thing about this is that I'll have to wait to see if it will actually work or not before buying it... damn you GFWL!

i lol'd so hard it hurt abit.

What's the name of the 22nd month?

What the hell was i just watching there?

O_o'

That doesn't happen in first person shooters...

Did that just happen? If so...That is just too awesome.

This game will rock so much you could call it a boulder.

Shame we didn't see Ckiffy B in the shower. The funniest thing I've seen today, but I preferred the Mike Capps one!

People can Fly? Wow have to buy this game! They made PainKiller for gods sake.

Assassin Xaero:
The worst thing about this is that I'll have to wait to see if it will actually work or not before buying it... damn you GFWL!

Giant Bomb will probably do a quick look of this when it comes out, you can check it out there if it is worth buying or not.

LotsofLuck89:

Assassin Xaero:

Giant Bomb will probably do a quick look of this when it comes out, you can check it out there if it is worth buying or not.

Awesome... then again, though... Been playing NecroVision, which was made by people from People Can Fly, and it is really making me want this game more now. Kinda the same style with combo kills, but instead of points it gives you fury, which makes your attacks more powerful.

Assassin Xaero:

LotsofLuck89:

Assassin Xaero:

Awesome... then again, though... Been playing NecroVision, which was made by people from People Can Fly, and it is really making me want this game more now. Kinda the same style with combo kills, but instead of points it gives you fury, which makes your attacks more powerful.

Haha, well it sounds like you are already sold on the game without playing anything. Ah, the power of marketing.

I'm really interested to see how this game pans out. I'm sure if it will be worth getting with some of the other games I want to play next or if I'll have the time, but it definitely seems like some fresh and new, or at least completely fricking crazy :D

Blow out a man's asshole? That doesn't make any sense! And the gameplay clip raises more questions than it answers...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here