Trailers: Bulletstorm Weapons + Echoes and Anarchy Modes

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bulletstorm Weapons + Echoes and Anarchy Modes

Members of the production and design team behind Bulletstorm discuss a few of the weapons and two of the games multiplayer modes.

Watch Video

So.Much. WIN!!

So glad I pre-ordered this, and got the special edition for the same price as normal XD

That team skill shots + Horde mode sounds like a really kick ass fun co-op mode. Can't wait to see other MP modes and more guns. Damn flail gun looked awesome.

Also, no sign of a PC demo. Boo!

I really hope those phrases aren't spouted as often as they seem that they are because that will get really old really fast. I can feel Yahtzee complaining about it already.

I really hope the "kill with skill" slogan actually means something.

Nah, who am I kidding.

Everything I see about this game makes me want to buy it more.

After watching that I now love that 4 barrel shotgun.

Speaking of weapons it would be really cool if they added the Lancer form Gears of War. Hey the beta is in the special edition why not add the gun as well. It would be perfect for Bulletstorm.

From all the gameplay I've seen, the slogan of-

*looks up*

ciortas1:

Nah, who am I kidding.

Ninjas... ninjas everywhere.

Seriously however, I hope there are more ways to kill people then just the few I've seen in the video, they keep repeating a about 3 of them far too much.

The game looks really good, and I'll probably get it, however I hope they include more combos before it's released.

Not to be Debbie the downer but this game just looks like Borderlands meets UT. Anarchy mode is just firefight, and echoes just seems to be single player but in a weird competitive way. Single player from what I've seen just looks sameyness, I feel like this is gonna be another overhyped Borderlands game where everyone sees the guns and the graphics and forgets that it's not really a game....or atleast a fun one.

dududf:

*looks up*

ciortas1:

Nah, who am I kidding.

Seriously however, I hope there are more ways to kill people then just the few I've seen in the video, they keep repeating a about 3 of them far too much.

The game looks really good, and I'll probably get it, however I hope they include more combos before it's released.

There are 135 skill shots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u7YGY-0WU

DELTA x WOLF:

dududf:

*looks up*

ciortas1:

Nah, who am I kidding.

There are 135 skill shots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u7YGY-0WU

Well that is a relief, considering from what I can tell the entire game is based on. Still a relief however.

Hithlain:
I really hope those phrases aren't spouted as often as they seem that they are because that will get really old really fast. I can feel Yahtzee complaining about it already.

Maybe the game will have the option of turning those phrases off? Might get old otherwise, yes. Does have that weird Duke Nukem charm about it, though. :P

I think as of right now I really have no further excuses not to buy (and perhaps preorder) this game.

video isnt working for me but heres some onther links if anyone else is having the problem

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/weapons-echoes-bulletstorm/709312

hd ver: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/weapons-echoes-bulletstorm/709313?type=flv

Getting tired of filling my god damn birthday for almost every god damn video on the Escapist. IT department, take a note and just link it automatically to our inserted Birthday when registering. THANKS!

Also video not working, double the waste.

A four barreled shotgun? No Cliff, you do not need say anything more.
I am definitely going to get this.

while it still looks cool, and i'll try to get it, maximizing points is what turned red steel 2 into a grind to get upgrades

Hrm... well Yahtzee did thoroughly approve of theer last unsophisticated shooter Painkiller...

Straying Bullet:
Getting tired of filling my god damn birthday for almost every god damn video on the Escapist. IT department, take a note and just link it automatically to our inserted Birthday when registering. THANKS!

this totally needs implementing

Holy crap, a shooter that actually looks... FUN?!

Straying Bullet:

This man knows whats up

Honestly... looks pretty bad.

Dempsey is a fucking badass?

bahumat42:

Straying Bullet:

this totally needs implementing

Indeed. How has this not been dealt with before?

Looks bad actually... Getting "Skill Shot" for pretty much everything you do.
So you either gonna get sick of it really quickly or it will just be grindy.

I'm still pretty curious as to how the skill shots system actually adds anything to the single player campaign. yes it means cool kills but after a while most people will just go back to the most efficient way of playing the game.

MP on the other hand... this game will be liquid win

Definitely worth a rent, but I bet the game is gonna rake in a ton of people interested in that GoW3 beta.

As someone said before, I hope the player character won't spout these lines every 5 seconds or so. I find them varyingly funny now, but if I have to deal with hearing them all the time then they won't be funny anymore.

Its sorta how like TF2 has a ton of hilarious lines, but they're hardly ever said. That keeps them fresh.

This looks too awesome. This is a must buy. I was pretty skeptical at first but there is just too much awesomeness.

looks like balls to the walls fun ^^

angry_flashlight:

I was thinkin that the entire trailer. it was just reaking of DEMPSYDEMPSEYPEMSYMMMMAAAANNNPOWER! Which i hope isn't the case.

Damn you, Cliffy B, stop making such badass games. I'm supposed to mock you, not love you.

This game looks stupid. I can't see why everyone likes the look of it.

Did he just say the Minigun was an extension of his penis?

Those two make me hate the game ,each time i see them i want this game less and less..

angry_flashlight:

Gotta be the same voice actor....

Still looks fucking awesome. I think I'll be getting it if the demo's any fun.

One trick pony, the game.

Sorry I guess it has two tricks, massively exaggerating the players abilities and making really cheesy, Nukem style jokes.

Can we see something other than just "I brutalise this guys face with my Uber-guns", and less shouting about multi-player would be nice.
After all, its not something new anymore, pretty much all major releases have a multi-player element.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here